Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 8,481 to 8,500 of 8,783

BlueOcean

A new update is coming to Game Pass today. You will be able to create a wish list with games that you want to play when you have the time or storage for them. In my case the 4TB HDD is already full and I don't want to erase stuff until I beat more games.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

BruceCM

BlueOcean wrote:

In my case the 4TB HDD is already full and I don't want to erase stuff until I beat more games.

Wow, that's how many games you need to hurry up with...? Must be a lot!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

BlueOcean

BruceCM wrote:

BlueOcean wrote:

In my case the 4TB HDD is already full and I don't want to erase stuff until I beat more games.

Wow, that's how many games you need to hurry up with...? Must be a lot!

I got my first Xbox console in 2016 (Xbox One) and the backlog of 360 and Xbox One games is huge! Of course there are games that I have beaten and that I don't want to erase but perhaps I should just do it and download them again in the future if I want to.

BlueOcean

BruceCM

Yeah, I think you'll have to, @BlueOcean ... That's 4TB in addition to the consoles' own full up?

SW-4357-9287-0699

BlueOcean

BruceCM wrote:

Yeah, I think you'll have to, @BlueOcean ... That's 4TB in addition to the consoles' own full up?

I still have some available storage on the Xbox One X HDD. I didn't want to fill both up.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

BruceCM

Oh, good... Still, if there's games you're not likely to play for awhile that can be removed, that'd help

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Ooh, hadn't heard about that, @Grumblevolcano .... Nice to know they're finally coming over here

SW-4357-9287-0699

ThanosReXXX

@Grumblevolcano Wow, and with celebrities too...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

StableInvadeel

I only have the one that came with the system and a Minecraft Creeper-colored one I got as a gift.

That one is interesting in how it has little icons on the dpad.

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BruceCM

Yeah & you can change colours.... I'll need to get a monitor for the console, too....

SW-4357-9287-0699

BlueOcean

At least you'll never lose that controller...

BlueOcean

BruceCM

Well, I assume lights only work when it's plugged in, since it's wired, @BlueOcean .... Can't really justify getting it as long as the controller with the console works, though

SW-4357-9287-0699

BlueOcean

BruceCM wrote:

Well, I assume lights only work when it's plugged in, since it's wired, @BlueOcean .... Can't really justify getting it as long as the controller with the console works, though

I didn't think my joke properly.

BlueOcean

BruceCM

Oh, it was a joke... @BlueOcean! Definitely don't go for the stand up comedy

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

So, any good reason to get a more expensive monitor or will the £110 Acer in Curry's do?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic