Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 7,841 to 7,860 of 11,914

BruceCM

Well, there's presumably enough people who find those helpful, @BlueOcean ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Banjo-

@BruceCM I remember how extremely excited I was every Friday when Wii's shop got its weekly update. WiiWare games weren't all good but there were many Virtual Console releases. The music of Wii's shop was so good, too. Games with Gold is the closest thing for me now with its own retro games.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

NEStalgia

Wait...Lords of Shadow 1?!?! That wasn't available digitally before! I bought 2 some time ago, and checked. I can't recall if 1 was either not BC, or if it was BC but not digitally available. That's awesome! I can now complete the collection I was upset I couldn't complete, AND do it for free!

NEStalgia

BruceCM

I'm sure both were in BC list when I looked recently, @NEStalgia .... Maybe this only appeared there then?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Grumblevolcano

We have a more precise time for the next Inside Xbox episode:

4pm UK time, 11am EST, 8am PST on August 19th. I'd guess the biggest focus will be on Gears 5 with that coming out September 6th (special edition)/10th (standard edition).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NEStalgia

@BruceCM it may have been BC, but physical only without digital availability. So this means it's available digital now!

That means, IIRC, Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut is the last of the games I want that are BC but not physically available. There's still some games I want that aren't BC though. (Eternal Sonata!)

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Eternal Sonata, huh? Good taste in games, there. Still got a physical copy of it, and an Xbox 360 to play it on, so I'll weather that particular storm alright.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BruceCM

Just about to go see Keira again.... I'm hoping doing her quest leads to something

SW-4357-9287-0699

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX Haha, yeah, I have a PS3 physical copy as well. But the odds of me ever plugging the PS3 in again is exactly nil, so I still root for X1 BC!

NEStalgia

Grumblevolcano

@NEStalgia Lords of Shadow has been digital for nearly 7 months, was added to the 360 marketplace in January 2019. Still, by not knowing about it you get it for free

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NEStalgia

@Grumblevolcano Yep, I totally missed that, I last looked probably December or so when I bought 2, so the last time I looked it wasn't digital. That's just fun that I get it for free!

Now if only they do DX:HR Director's Cut I'd have my dream BC collection (mostly.) It's already BC....just not digitally available (and confused by the fact that the non-Director's version is already BC and digital....but that one looks garbage... )

NEStalgia

Ryu_Niiyama

Sweet, I never finished lords of shadow. I'll get torchlight to have it but honestly I'm just waiting on II to hit the switch. Haven't played forza since the first two so I'll give it a go.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

BruceCM

Completed a Favour for a Friend....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

How do you redeem a Game with Gold when it's installed as part of Game Pass? I can't find a way on dashboard nor website. I am talking about Gears of War 4.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Grumblevolcano

Is Judgment essential to the Gears story or is it ok to skip to 4 and return back later? I'm rather wary about the "Road to Gears 5" challenges in Gears 4.

EDIT: Nevermind, found out that while it's a prequel there's also bonus Gears of War 3 content present. Should have time to beat Judgment and 4.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

BruceCM

Picked up Divinity: Original Sin & Dragon Age Origins yesterday....

SW-4357-9287-0699

NEStalgia

@BlueOcean Isnt' there a "buy to own" button? Which is then $0.00? Or is that just X360 games?

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic