Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 7,781 to 7,800 of 11,903

Banjo-

BruceCM wrote:

Oh, sorry, @BlueOcean .... I was comparing it to the in-game control scheme, which doesn't have any options but has picture of the controller
Just about to start Arkham Asylum now

No problem, it was fun once I realised. Do you like Arkham Asylum? I showed Game Pass on my Xbox One X to a friend today and he was impressed especially with Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Yeah, it's good, so far, @BlueOcean .... Not yet as impressed as most people seem to be but I'm not that far into it yet
Got distracted by Mass Effect downloading & started playing that! Just became a Spectre Should I get a wheelchair & white cat next?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Yeah, @BlueOcean .... I really like the game, so far; it's actually a lot more my style than I thought it was going to be I'll end up buying it & the rest... Will definitely need to replay at least once, after all

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM I have only played Arkham City, will play the others someday.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Well, you presumably know the basic plot of Asylum, @BlueOcean ... I'll avoid spoilers here, then Chasing after the archaeologist 1st in ME now

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Just in the things happening part, @Morpheel .... Don't spoil the ending!

SW-4357-9287-0699

Grumblevolcano

Gears 5 Tech Test weekend 2 available for all Gold subscribers.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NEStalgia

@Morpheel What if Joker wins? Or Luke Skywalker. What if they're the same person?

NEStalgia

BruceCM

Well, I'm glad I got a 2 TB One.... Already nearly down to 1 TB left That is mostly GamePass stuff but I want to get as many of the games I'm interested in at least trying ASAP

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

I'm surprised how quickly it's gone, @Morpheel .... I don't think 'shaming' is a fair description, though Anyone want to add me or whatever it's called on XBOX?

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Thanks, @Morpheel .... Can't remember who said I should add them somewhere around this forum, though

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

BruceCM wrote:

Can't remember who said I should add them somewhere around this forum, though

I think it was me LOL Gamer tag: XB Fer

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

Cool, thanks, @BlueOcean .... I'll add you now!

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Don't you mean The Joker, @NEStalgia.... ? Since Joker is a character in Mass Effect & elsewhere

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic