Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 7,621 to 7,640 of 11,903

BruceCM

So, I found a new purple XBox One S at Game for £200, obviously without the bundle, @Morpheel, @BlueOcean .... Or there's a boxed version of the above red one for 30 more?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Banjo-

@BruceCM I just checked and the Xbox One S 2TB models launched for 400 euros (without game). Actually, Game still sells the red Xbox One S for 400 pounds today as you can see:

https://www.game.co.uk/en/2tb-xbox-one-s-gears-of-war-4-limit...

If you can get the Gears of War edition in good condition for £200 (without box) or £230 (with box) I'd go for any of them. Perhaps the one with the box is in better condition and includes everything (vertical stand, cables). At the end of the day it's a limited edition 2TB model (and any 2TB model is hard to find, even new), it's gorgeous and you might not need an external HDD until you upgrade to Scarlett someday in the future.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Eel

Either sounds nice, just make sure it’s in good condition.

The content included with the fortnite is kinda optional since it’s just fortnite dlc, but I guess you could sell the dlc codes for a profit if you ended up getting the bundle new at some point.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BruceCM

Yeah, on CEX, @BlueOcean, unboxed means more than just having a generic cardboard box
Have to see when I actually have the money but I'd probably go for that red Gears 1....

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Meh, I'd rather play with proper consoles... Maybe streaming games will become a real alternative eventually, though

SW-4357-9287-0699

Grumblevolcano

I guess Gamescom 2019 will focus on Gears 5 and X019 will be a giant Game Pass + xCloud ad.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Banjo-

A new update is coming to Game Pass today. You will be able to create a wish list with games that you want to play when you have the time or storage for them. In my case the 4TB HDD is already full and I don't want to erase stuff until I beat more games.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

BlueOcean wrote:

In my case the 4TB HDD is already full and I don't want to erase stuff until I beat more games.

Wow, that's how many games you need to hurry up with...? Must be a lot!

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

BruceCM wrote:

BlueOcean wrote:

In my case the 4TB HDD is already full and I don't want to erase stuff until I beat more games.

Wow, that's how many games you need to hurry up with...? Must be a lot!

I got my first Xbox console in 2016 (Xbox One) and the backlog of 360 and Xbox One games is huge! Of course there are games that I have beaten and that I don't want to erase but perhaps I should just do it and download them again in the future if I want to.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Yeah, I think you'll have to, @BlueOcean ... That's 4TB in addition to the consoles' own full up?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

BruceCM wrote:

Yeah, I think you'll have to, @BlueOcean ... That's 4TB in addition to the consoles' own full up?

I still have some available storage on the Xbox One X HDD. I didn't want to fill both up.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

Oh, good... Still, if there's games you're not likely to play for awhile that can be removed, that'd help

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Ooh, hadn't heard about that, @Grumblevolcano .... Nice to know they're finally coming over here

SW-4357-9287-0699

ThanosReXXX

@Grumblevolcano Wow, and with celebrities too...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Eel

I only have the one that came with the system and a Minecraft Creeper-colored one I got as a gift.

That one is interesting in how it has little icons on the dpad.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BruceCM

Yeah & you can change colours.... I'll need to get a monitor for the console, too....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic