Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 7,221 to 7,240 of 11,914

Dezzy

redd214 wrote:

I was about to say that's kinda pointless and dumb. But then I realised I deliberately waited to get my Xbox over a month because I didn't want a white one, and it took ages to find a grey one for a good price.
Lol.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Banjo-

The sale is huge, almost every game you can think of it's included. So is Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, a game that is rarely discounted. Also, I think that Assassin's Creed Origins has just hit its lower price yet, Gold Edition included.

Banjo-

Dezzy

I didn't know that was the colour Scarlet actually. For some reason I thought Scarlet was a darker red. Like this:

Untitled

Well I hope the console isn't actually Scarlet coloured then, because that would look awful.

Edited on by Dezzy

Banjo-

I hate spoilers, I'm going to skip this thread (I'm not checking game news today either) until Microsoft's show is over. And guys, use spoilers tags if you post spoilers (if you do). This thread could be nice as a "waiting together" place. E3 is like Christmas for us millennials and for older gamers like grumpy yet sweet NEStalgia. For Generation Z I guess it's not because they grew up in the 24/7 online spoilers era.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Anti-Matter

@Dezzy
I wonder if Microsoft will change their green signature color for their Xbox machine with different color.
Put some Tosca green or Aquamarine color for game box and it will looks beautiful.

Anti-Matter

Banjo-

@Anti-Matter I hope that they call Anaconda (the powerful one) Xbox 2 and Lockhart Xbox 2S. Keep it simple. Brand colour will still be green but I want to see some special edition consoles like the purple Xbox One S and the Design Lab to include Elite controllers.

Banjo-

ThanosReXXX

@BlueOcean One thing is certain: they're definitely not going to call it "Xbox 2", seeing as the console's current name has nothing to do with a sequential number, but with being the one device that brings all your gaming needs together in a single package. For lack of a better word, kind of an All-in-One gaming device, in short: Xbox One, NOT Xbox 1.

https://www.vg247.com/2013/05/28/xbox-one-microsoft-exec-expl...

For the record: I'm not saying that any of it makes sense or that it is a decent enough explanation, but it definitely is more than enough reason to not expect the next Xbox to simply be called the Xbox 2.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Magician

Less than four hours till the MS conference. Very excited. I skipped purchasing an Xbone after MS's disastrous 2013 E3, so I look forward to hearing every reason why I should buy an XBtwo in 2020. You had better come correct today, MS. Leave me breathless with Fable 4 and Halo Infinite and I'm onboard.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Dude! PSO 2! I gave up on it ever coming.

Yes indeed, MS has delivered what I thought was impossible, the western release of PSO2. We'll have to see if Nintendo has a similar announcement on Tuesday. But if PSO2 on Xbox is a western exclusive then MS can lock me in as a day-one buyer for XBtwo. PSO2 will be my main game for the next several years.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Seacliff

I'll give them credit for having guts if the next console is called 'Xbox One Two'

Seacliff

NEStalgia

Really good show. Shocked they went as far into the next console as they did, though it's still only a teaser. No wow games. Tales looks great!

NEStalgia

redd214

Man just reviewing everything from the Xbox they really dropped the ball today. Not that it was bad, but they really had the stage to themselves and I really expected them to come out swinging for 2 hours. Saw a bunch of stuff that Im going to buy on Switch and PS4/5.

And saw this on twitter and its frickin hilarious lol

Edited on by redd214

redd214

NEStalgia

@redd214 wow, I'm gone for half a day, and suddenly you've become me....

NEStalgia

MsJubilee

Wow, that Gears 5 trailer was absolutely terrible. Who made that trailer and thought it was good?
Also the new designs for the Battletoads are awful, they look like rejected Cartoon Network characters.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Dezzy

The Gears 5 and Halo trailers were less informative than last year's trailers!

So disappointed we got no Halo gameplay.

Grumblevolcano

While I really doubt Halo Infinite gameplay will happen, we may get gameplay for some of the E3 conference games like Gears 5 on today's Inside Xbox.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

Don't publishers know that cinematic trailers with no gameplay are kinda played out by now? Most people see through them these days, especially the kinds of people that follow E3 coverage. Really thought we were mostly done with that.

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic