Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 701 to 720 of 2,368

Varia01

Nintenzo wrote:

Untitled

So your saying that Nintendo is just lucky, Microsoft is trying to beat Nintendo, and that Sony is beating Microsoft? That may actually be true.

Edited on by Varia01

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

Phatosaurus

Varia01 wrote:

Nintenzo wrote:

Untitled

So your saying that Nintendo is just lucky, Microsoft is trying to beat Nintendo, and that Sony is beating Microsoft? That may actually be true.

I see it as Nintendo just doing their own thing, riding a bike.
Sony slamming into Microsoft represent what Sony did at their E3 press conference this week.

Edited on by Phatosaurus

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

Midnight3DS

Dullville.. it's deeper than that.

I see moon doves carying a blanket of technicolor hope and peace in the midst of universal chaos, while Mr Fantasy plays his tune, wiring together cosmic harmony and balance.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Midnight3DS

Be sure not to have your Xbox account banned for whatever reason.

http://imgur.com/fWpJY1n

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

MAB

It's alright though because you can still watch TV

MAB

Swiket

Midnight3DS wrote:

Be sure not to have your Xbox account banned for whatever reason.

http://imgur.com/fWpJY1n

Basically, it's like Steam. Although in Steam's defense, it is a lot easier to get banned on Xbox LIVE than it is to get your Steam account suspended.

I had fun once and it was awful.

Ralizah

the_shpydar wrote:

Just when you thought Xbox1 couldn't get more bad press:
http://www.militarytimes.com/article/20130614/OFFDUTY02/30614...

"Not to fear, says Xbox exec Don Mattrick, president of the Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment division. ... Fortunately we have a product for people who aren’t able to get some form of connectivity, it’s called Xbox 360. ... Hey, I can empathize. If I was on a sub, I’d be disappointed.”

Good lord, what a creep!

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
PSN: Ralizah

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

Gamer83

Ralizah wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Just when you thought Xbox1 couldn't get more bad press:
http://www.militarytimes.com/article/20130614/OFFDUTY02/30614...

"Not to fear, says Xbox exec Don Mattrick, president of the Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment division. ... Fortunately we have a product for people who aren’t able to get some form of connectivity, it’s called Xbox 360. ... Hey, I can empathize. If I was on a sub, I’d be disappointed.”

Good lord, what a creep!

The scumbag made his name at EA. Tells you all you need to know.

Gamer83

KAHN

pntjr wrote:

What is this, the "Hate on Xbox One Link Sharing Thread"?

do you see one good thing about the xbone?

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

GiftedGimp

Microsoft DID send reps to WiiU demo events at bestbuy -
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/16/footage-of-microsoft-emp...
This shows just how desperate Microsoft are, knowing they have lost the Next-gen before the Xbone has even launched.
I particularly like the bit when someone tells the rep, I don't want a Spybox in his house and says about being watched the rep says 'you can always throw a blanket over it' (listen carefully its right at the end) Lol.

Edited on by GiftedGimp

Games make a great console, not technical specs.

Nintendo Network ID: GiftedGimp | Twitter:

GiftedGimp

Midnight3DS wrote:

'Right now, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty isn't coming to Xbox One or Xbox 360'

As it stands, it's easy to see where the rush of indies WILL be going...

"Oddworld wasn't built on selling out," says Lorne Lanning.

There always been a Frosty relationship between the developers and Microsoft, hence why Ps3 seen Oddworld Games but 360 didn't.
For WiiU to be getting New and Tasty, and I think Strangers Wrath if I remember right, is major Blow to the excusivity of the titkes on Sony Systems, aswell as showing how much the Indie/Smaller developers hate Microsofts Self Publishing system for the Xbox brand.

Games make a great console, not technical specs.

Nintendo Network ID: GiftedGimp | Twitter:

AlexSays

Are there any Xbox One fans here to poke fun at or is everyone pretty much in agreement that it sucks?

AlexSays

irken004

AlexSays wrote:

Are there any Xbox One fans here to poke fun at or is everyone pretty much in agreement that it sucks?

I think we're all agreed.

Except my sister's boyfriend. His undying love of Halo will be the death of him.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic