Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 6,861 to 6,880 of 11,914

Banjo-

I played and beat Human Revolution (@NEStalgia's recommendation) but oh man on Wii U the frame rate is rubbish. I assume that on Xbox One it runs better.

I think that Google Stadia will be appealing for some PC players with fibre broadband but I can't imagine people playing console/PC games on a phone... on a tablet perhaps (same market as Switch?). Xbox One S All-Digital Edition is much more versatile than Stadia, no need to worry about ping, etc.

@Dezzy Master Chief Collection also had HDR added recently so it's higher resolution, double frame rate and HDR and maybe some textures upgrade.

Banjo-

ThanosReXXX

@redd214 Either that, or a picture of her torching the lot in the front yard/lawn...

@DarthNocturnal That's my exact sentiment, although over here, funnily enough, the SNES Mini is actually still available here and there. I've seen lone boxes sitting on store shelves in certain game shops in various parts of the city where I live. And to think how much trouble I went through to secure both of them.

Well, at least: the NES Classic was slightly easier to get a hold of for me, because of it being the re-released/second batch version, so I was actually able to secure a preorder for it, and by paying up front, I made sure that nothing got canceled...

And like you, I also bought a second NES controller, so both mini consoles are now 2-player ready out of the box.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

FragRed

@WebHead I don’t know how they managed it, but Microsoft has now created an Xbox One you’d have to stick a note on the front of to remind you what it actually is. Looking at that design without a disc slot makes it just become a giant white brick.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

WebHead

Looking forward to seeing more Gears 5 hope its good. The communication from Phil is nice but we need to start seeing receipts.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Dezzy

@WebHead

Has something been announced that I've missed? When are we seeing more Gears 5?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Octane

@Dezzy Yeah, the Google Dream; the information delivery service that uploads it directly to your mind. No need to look it up, and you get exclusive news first!

Octane

WebHead

@Dezzy nothing announced but will obviously be present at E3.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Octane

Fishing is in; 10/10

Octane

Banjo-

Sea of Thieves with friends is one of the most interesting and best games I have ever played, with some random crew and nasty traitors not so much. The updates have been good this far.

Banjo-

Grumblevolcano

April Games With Gold are these.
XB1: The Technomancer, Outcast - Second Contact
Xbox/360: Star Wars Battlefront II (OG Xbox), Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

I hope Inside Xbox is next week, judging by the usual patterns it's either on the 9th or 16th (with announcement on 3rd or 10th respectively). Would be nice to see the next FH4 expansion.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Wow, that's a FAR inferior effort compared to IGN's Mega-Everything-comes-to-Nintendo-Direct spoof.
Dumb jokes, and bad and unconvincing voice over as well...

Also: Xbox Direect Summer 2019?

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Well, if it's supposed to be funny by being intentionally horribly bad, then I'm glad I'm not.
This was just bad as bad can be, and nowhere in any part of it, did it made me chuckle, much less crack a smile. Now, that fake Nintendo Direct on the other hand...

NEStalgia

I feel like Nintendo is going to have to make big changes to their presentation now that Sony is directly copying it and the format is becoming an internet meme. They don't like sticking with things that are routine.

I did get a chuckle out of Dragonbound (Dragonbound is cancelled!) thing

@redd214 Cool!

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic