Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 681 to 700 of 11,914

RR529

Ah, I wasn't aware that Crimson Dragon was a Kinect game. That does make it a bit less appealing, but it could still be interesting.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

RR529 wrote:

Ah, I wasn't aware that Crimson Dragon was a Kinect game. That does make it a bit less appealing, but it could still be interesting.

You can play it with either kinect or a controller. Seeing how its being made by what literally is the Panzer Dragoon guys I 'm looking forward to it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

TysonOfTime wrote:

Well, Killer Instinct being F2P with paying for any other characters other than the first one makes me sad. And no longer excited.

The game has a demo mode thats free to play and allows you to buy sperate huys. They're also selling a full version with everything. The game apparently is pretty good and is a new team made up of guys who worked on Skullgirls, TTT2, and MvC.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

CanisWolfred wrote:

Crimson Dragon looks okay, but it's a Kinect game, so I probably wouldn't like it...

Sony_70 wrote:

@RR529

You seem to rate games based on color pallete and not actual game pedigree. I mean despite Sunset Overdrive looking great the developer has been putting out average games since after quest for booty. Now comprare that to the Quantum break guys who's last games have both cult followings (Max Payne/Alan Wake)

Quantam Break's pedigree is part of why I'm not interested in it. I never liked any of their games before, doesn't look that'll be changing here.

To each their own, Remedy games are good but like most stuff isn't for everyone.

WAT!

KAHN

Untitled
can we just say that Sony has already won the console wars?

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

banacheck

Rumour: Titanfall will be exclusive to Microsoft’s machines, it will in fact be coming to the PS4 after one year of exclusivity.

Respawn when asked about a PS4 version: “Not to say we won’t go multi-platform in the future, but for our first game we wanted to focus on making the best game we could,” said the company.

interesting...

banacheck

irken004

banacheck wrote:

Rumour: Titanfall will be exclusive to Microsoft’s machines, it will in fact be coming to the PS4 after one year of exclusivity.

Respawn when asked about a PS4 version: “Not to say we won’t go multi-platform in the future, but for our first game we wanted to focus on making the best game we could,” said the company.

interesting...

Well it's also coming to PC so PS4 down the line may be possible.

shingi_70

banacheck wrote:

interesting...

This has been known for a while.

WAT!

FireMario887

0SP_ZELDAiii wrote:

Untitled

I forgot about the lack of playing used games on the Xbox One, now THAT is the worst feature. I do not want to but the Xbox One. I am completely happy with my Wii U. Plus, it is too early too judge which console wins. Give all 3 next-gen consoles time and patience.

FireMario887

FireMario887

You know what... I said not judge before the consoles release, but yet I am not doing so myself. Don't listen to me, guys and gals. I fail to follow my own my advice.

FireMario887

KAHN

Varia01 wrote:

0SP_ZELDAiii wrote:

Untitled

Plus, it is too early too judge which console wins. Give all 3 next-gen consoles time and patience.

it was a joke. i'm trying to point out that many a gamer will not buy X1 because of always online and DRM policies, not to mention that pricetag $500. i'm just walking through the internet and i see many xbox fanboys switching to Sony. hate having to explain it like this, but there you go.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

FireMario887

Nintenzo wrote:

Untitled

So your saying that Nintendo is just lucky, Microsoft is trying to beat Nintendo, and that Sony is beating Microsoft? That may actually be true.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Phatosaurus

Varia01 wrote:

Nintenzo wrote:

Untitled

So your saying that Nintendo is just lucky, Microsoft is trying to beat Nintendo, and that Sony is beating Microsoft? That may actually be true.

I see it as Nintendo just doing their own thing, riding a bike.
Sony slamming into Microsoft represent what Sony did at their E3 press conference this week.

Edited on by Phatosaurus

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

Midnight3DS

Dullville.. it's deeper than that.

I see moon doves carying a blanket of technicolor hope and peace in the midst of universal chaos, while Mr Fantasy plays his tune, wiring together cosmic harmony and balance.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Midnight3DS

Be sure not to have your Xbox account banned for whatever reason.

http://imgur.com/fWpJY1n

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic