Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 681 to 700 of 2,615

Ketchupcat

Well, that's a little better... but my brother's subscription is over and it's not even connected to an HD TV. Games these days are two big for it!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

shingi_70

@RR529

You seem to rate games based on color pallete and not actual game pedigree. I mean despite Sunset Overdrive looking great the developer has been putting out average games since after quest for booty. Now comprare that to the Quantum break guys who's last games have both cult followings (Max Payne/Alan Wake)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TysonOfTime

Well, Killer Instinct being F2P with paying for any other characters other than the first one makes me sad. And no longer excited.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

CanisWolfred

Crimson Dragon looks okay, but it's a Kinect game, so I probably wouldn't like it...

Sony_70 wrote:

@RR529

You seem to rate games based on color pallete and not actual game pedigree. I mean despite Sunset Overdrive looking great the developer has been putting out average games since after quest for booty. Now comprare that to the Quantum break guys who's last games have both cult followings (Max Payne/Alan Wake)

Quantam Break's pedigree is part of why I'm not interested in it. I never liked any of their games before, doesn't look that'll be changing here.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

The_Fox

Phatosaurus wrote:

So, anybody actually going to buy a Xbone later this year and support their anti-consumerist antics?

If they change (or severely modify) their odd used games policy then I'll most likely pick one up this fall. Otherwise I'll wait a year or so like I'm going to do with the PS4 and see what happens then.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

RR529

Ah, I wasn't aware that Crimson Dragon was a Kinect game. That does make it a bit less appealing, but it could still be interesting.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

shingi_70

RR529 wrote:

Ah, I wasn't aware that Crimson Dragon was a Kinect game. That does make it a bit less appealing, but it could still be interesting.

You can play it with either kinect or a controller. Seeing how its being made by what literally is the Panzer Dragoon guys I 'm looking forward to it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

TysonOfTime wrote:

Well, Killer Instinct being F2P with paying for any other characters other than the first one makes me sad. And no longer excited.

The game has a demo mode thats free to play and allows you to buy sperate huys. They're also selling a full version with everything. The game apparently is pretty good and is a new team made up of guys who worked on Skullgirls, TTT2, and MvC.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

CanisWolfred wrote:

Crimson Dragon looks okay, but it's a Kinect game, so I probably wouldn't like it...

Sony_70 wrote:

@RR529

You seem to rate games based on color pallete and not actual game pedigree. I mean despite Sunset Overdrive looking great the developer has been putting out average games since after quest for booty. Now comprare that to the Quantum break guys who's last games have both cult followings (Max Payne/Alan Wake)

Quantam Break's pedigree is part of why I'm not interested in it. I never liked any of their games before, doesn't look that'll be changing here.

To each their own, Remedy games are good but like most stuff isn't for everyone.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

KAHN

Untitled
can we just say that Sony has already won the console wars?

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

banacheck

Rumour: Titanfall will be exclusive to Microsoft’s machines, it will in fact be coming to the PS4 after one year of exclusivity.

Respawn when asked about a PS4 version: “Not to say we won’t go multi-platform in the future, but for our first game we wanted to focus on making the best game we could,” said the company.

interesting...

banacheck

irken004

banacheck wrote:

Rumour: Titanfall will be exclusive to Microsoft’s machines, it will in fact be coming to the PS4 after one year of exclusivity.

Respawn when asked about a PS4 version: “Not to say we won’t go multi-platform in the future, but for our first game we wanted to focus on making the best game we could,” said the company.

interesting...

Well it's also coming to PC so PS4 down the line may be possible.

shingi_70

banacheck wrote:

Rumour: Titanfall will be exclusive to Microsoft’s machines, it will in fact be coming to the PS4 after one year of exclusivity.

Respawn when asked about a PS4 version: “Not to say we won’t go multi-platform in the future, but for our first game we wanted to focus on making the best game we could,” said the company.

interesting...

This has been known for a while.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Varia01

0SP_ZELDAiii wrote:

Untitled
can we just say that Sony has already won the console wars?

I forgot about the lack of playing used games on the Xbox One, now THAT is the worst feature. I do not want to but the Xbox One. I am completely happy with my Wii U. Plus, it is too early too judge which console wins. Give all 3 next-gen consoles time and patience.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

Varia01

You know what... I said not judge before the consoles release, but yet I am not doing so myself. Don't listen to me, guys and gals. I fail to follow my own my advice.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

KAHN

Varia01 wrote:

0SP_ZELDAiii wrote:

Untitled
can we just say that Sony has already won the console wars?

Plus, it is too early too judge which console wins. Give all 3 next-gen consoles time and patience.

it was a joke. i'm trying to point out that many a gamer will not buy X1 because of always online and DRM policies, not to mention that pricetag $500. i'm just walking through the internet and i see many xbox fanboys switching to Sony. hate having to explain it like this, but there you go.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic