Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 641 to 660 of 1,666

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

641. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

calling it now this year is the ast year of COD and Battlefield being the big deals. Guessing they're going to be replaced by Titanfall and Destiny.

this would be for the best...I guess. Would prefer Borderlands and Bioshock as your dominant shooters instead but you take what improvement you can get.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

642. Posted:

This whole thing has bored the snot out of me.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

643. Posted:

People will play for better tech whch is why people precieved the Wii U as being over priced. I may eat crow but im expecting the same price for PS4.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

644. Posted:

I'm honestly not surprised it was decent, they had to have something. Granted, I'm expecting a bit of disappointment when these games come out and/or get delayed but it was a decent little conference. First half was way better.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

645. Posted:

Well done Microsoft. Well done. (slowly claps)
Now if only Microsoft took care of that controversy......

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

646. Posted:

mariobro4 wrote:

$499 Advantage Nintendo (and probably Sony if done right....)

If Sony announces a cheaper price I wouldn't be surprised to see Microsoft reduce the price to a similar point well before launch.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

647. Posted:

If nothing else, the $499 price point makes it extremely unlikely that the WiiU will be having a price drop anytime soon.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 21 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 10 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

648. Posted:

Some of the best stuff shown aren't exclusives (aside from first DLC).

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

irken004

649. Posted:

I'd give it a solid 7/10 presentation. I feel so bad for the technical hiccups, and the only games that interested me were project spark and titanfall. That price certainly doesn't help the appeal to me.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

650. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

If nothing else, the $499 price point makes it extremely unlikely that the WiiU will be having a price drop anytime soon.

Wii-U just got an auto sales bump. I'm guessing PS4 price will be same.

Edited on by Midnight3DS

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

651. Posted:

$499?
Untitled

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

652. Posted:

Midnight3DS wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Wii-U just got an auto sales bump I'm guessing PS4 price will be same.

Will it thought? I mean as an informed consumer I'd rather buy a product like the PS4/One which I know will get tons of suppor as opposed to the Wii U which is looking pretty barren, as well as having worse graphics and online features.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

653. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Will it thought? I mean as an informed consumer I'd rather buy a product like the PS4/One which I know will get tons of suppor as opposed to the Wii U which is looking pretty barren, as well as having worse graphics and online features.

What really matters is not so much the dedicated gamers/early adopters, who will buy XB1 regardless, but it's the average consumer (parents, etc) looking to buy a game system come holiday time. When they see one system (or two, assuming PS4 is similarly priced) that's $500, and one that's $350 ...

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 21 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 10 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

654. Posted:

Cheaper, and post E3 should make Wii-U more attractive with some showcase games. I'm not saying Wii-U necessarily outsells, just that the lower price gives it a boost.

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

655. Posted:

$500??!!! While it will sell to some it won't sell to the masses. I'll wait and see what Sony does tonight, but now that the Wii U (appears) to be the cheapest very much like the Wii, this holiday's sale figures will be interesting and no Halo until next year is a blow to microsoft, but we will see....

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

656. Posted:

So the NeoGAF guy was completely correct. Huh.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

657. Posted:

A new Zoo Tycoon announced for Xbox 360, Xbox One,

I agree this is going to be good for Nintendo but they have to show they can garner support. At this point I'd say if you have the money ugo and get a PS4/One and if you don't get a 360/PS3. The Wii U isn't enough of a jump in my mind for its price and doesn't have the software support to recommend it unless you just want nintendo games.

But all that can change in a couple of hours.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

658. Posted:

does anybody know where i can watch the conference from microsoft? i missed it :/

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

659. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Will it thought? I mean as an uninformed consumer I'd rather buy a product like the Wii U which I know will get tons of support as opposed to the PS4/One which are looking pretty expensive.

Forgive my editing but I think there is a stronger point to be made here: shifting consoles revolves around the spending mentality of the average impulse / curiosity buyer. That group of purchasers will have more spending power, in general, than "informed consumers."

I'm not convinced that consumers are attracted to / even care about the philosophy behind each console going forward; all the big plans for a console's future will be in flux until the market has time to adjust expectations.

Edited on by OptometristLime

CanisWolfred wrote:

Obviously you guys have been watching too much Anime. Maybe Link will photosythesis, too?.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

660. Posted:

OptometristLime wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Will it thought? I mean as an uninformed consumer I'd rather buy a product like the Wii U which I know will get tons of support as opposed to the PS4/One which are looking pretty expensive.

Forgive my editing but I think there is a stronger point to be made here: shifting consoles revolves around the spending mentality of the average impulse / curiosity buyer. That group of purchasers will have more spending power, in general, than "informed consumers."

I'm not convinced that consumers are attracted to / even care about the philosophy behind each console going forward; all the big plans for a console's future will be in flux until the market has time to adjust expectations.

They care about games which the wii has a lack of. When people go into this holiday season theyre going to skip the Wii U because it doesn't have madden, Battlefield etc.

WAT!