Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 11,914

shingi_70

Midnight3DS wrote:

Ryse Quick Time Events: The Game

I was hoping QTE's would fade away from games, but it's in full effect here.

That will never happen. They look cool and empowers the player for doing nothing sadly enough.

Man I wanted see more Killer Instinct.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

So sunset overdrive looks awesome which begs the question what the hell happened to fuse.

EA, marketing, FOCUS GROUPS

Ugh. I mean borderlands has shown that a cartoonish art style can sell well.
Untitled
Untitled

Microsoft is really impressing me on the games front so far. The 24 hour thing just kills me and hopefuly isnt final.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

kkslider5552000

Minecraft version that is worthless compared to PC and yet will make more money than any of us will see in our lifetimes because Minecraft. Again.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Captain_Toad

So far I'm impressed about the games, though i'm still waiting for the console details and shed more light about the news.....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

shingi_70

I really liked Project Spark that looked pretty awesome.

The art style of KI looks like a nice mix between Street Fighter 4 and Mortal Kombat 9.

WAT!

shingi_70

Twitch s apart of Xbox One.

WAT!

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Panzer Dragoon (spiritual successor #3 at this point I think): Deaf Friendly Gaming

I was wondering why the 360 game had just fell of the earth. The no sound sucked as Saori Kobayashi is composing the msuic.

State of decay is already the perfect zombie game capcom.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

Congrats Capcom, I'm genuinely disappointed in a sequel to games I didn't even really care about.

GRITTY~

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Dead Rising is supposed to be funny running around naked with a Megaman head while chainsawing dudes while on a dirtbike.

WAT!

Captain_Toad

Holy crap that's a ton of zombies!
WD:SI wishes they done something like that.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

shingi_70

Witcher looks cool, but i'm itching to to see cyberpunk more.

WAT!

Ryno

Where's dat Halo?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

shingi_70

Wow Microsoft was able to lockup both Call of Duty and Battlefield as far as marketing goes.

WAT!

The_Fox

A mermaid in Witcher 3, huh? Knowing The Witcher series I'm guessing you'll wind up having sex with it at some point.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Ryno

Sony_70 wrote:

Wow Microsoft was able to lockup both Call of Duty and Battlefield as far as marketing goes.

Sony has enough of their own exclusives to show that they didn't need them.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Midnight3DS

Witcher 3 = GOTY '14

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic