Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 11,914

DGGames

Gotta love the "Microsoft is evil but if sony does the same they are genius!" vibe going on here. I wonder if such level of stupidity is contagious or is just an isolated case of sony fanboy-ism in here?

Third parties will want their games shown for all consoles they are available for and / or the one that will make them the most money. Last year in the show floor, third parties had their games in multiple places, not just their own booth, to show the multiplats on all systems whenever they could.

Game developer and gamer.

Jaz007

DGGames wrote:

Gotta love the "Microsoft is evil but if sony does the same they are genius!" vibe going on here. I wonder if such level of stupidity is contagious or is just an isolated case of sony fanboy-ism in here?

Third parties will want their games shown for all consoles they are available for and / or the one that will make them the most money. Last year in the show floor, third parties had their games in multiple places, not just their own booth, to show the multiplats on all systems whenever they could.

Like with what? I'm holding Sony accountable too and it seems most people here are too. You just hate Sony for some unexplainable reason. You've shown clear hate for Sony and have called quite a few people fanboys because they enjoy Playstation, espcially the Vita.

Jaz007

kkslider5552000

if we want delusional Sony hating from nobodies, we have SCAR thank you very much. YOU ARE REDUNDANT SIR!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MAB

I like how everyone else is a fanboy but if you're part of the Microsoft defence force that means you're automatically excluded from being one... No large amounts of text walls will help Xboners hate case

MAB

Spoony-Bard

Is there going to be a fee for online? That's the decider for me

Spoony-Bard

Olliemar28

I'm not supporting any of the policies Microsoft are planning for the Xbox One, and if Sony do the same then I won't support them either. I love games, I don't swear loyalty to one brand or another. If the PS4 deviates from these policies, then great, I'll get a PS4. If it doesn't, then I'll get a Wii U. I've never been into PC gaming.

Olliemar28

Twitter:

banacheck

Spoony-Bard wrote:

Yes there is a fee to play online, just like the 360.

banacheck

FireMario887

banacheck wrote:

Spoony-Bard wrote:

Yes there is a fee to play online, just like the 360.

Darn it all. I really hate the paid subscription....

FireMario887

shingi_70

They've been touting that the same Live sub you have for 360 transfers over to the one.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

KAHN

Sony_70 wrote:

lol nintendo isn't poised to win this year at all. They take all of their launch window software and go take a hike at the kiddie table.

well, way i see it, WiiU is already on the market, PS4 and XboxOne aren't. people say WiiU has no games, but that's what E3 is for (we already know some of the games they're showing (Bayonetta 2, SuperSmashBros, Zelda, Mario, Pikmin3, etc.)). Nintendo really just needs to pump some money into the WiiU like they did with the 3DS. not to mention Sega, Capcom, and Disney will be dropping their support. not to mention all the WiiUs at BestBuys where customers can try demos of all the games announced. Then there's the 3DS, which will also probably be shown with Zelda LttP2 and maybe Pokemon X and Y.

Sony_70 wrote:

As far as third parties go If I were a third party I would side with microsoft the guys who just opened a whole new reveue stream for my company utalizing something third parties complained about.

this is a fair point. all i can do is hope for the best, but i doubt that 3rd parties won't side with microsoft.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

shingi_70

Huh. This sin't the first time the xbox brand has teamed up with either of those brands. Still funny considering Doritos pope.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Guess I should update the thread.

Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom pain for xbox one. (with smartglass)
Redesigned xbox 360
PS+ style free games for Gold members (starting next month with AC2 and Halo 3)
world of tanks for xbox 360. (free with Gold)

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

kkslider5552000

Ryse looks cool and not too generic

I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if MGSV being open world is the peak though.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

shingi_70

Max and the cursed brotherhood
Dark Souls II
Ryse Son of Rome at launch
Killer Instinct
Sunset overdrive from Insomniac games.

WAT!

shingi_70

So sunset overdrive looks awesome which begs the question what the hell happened to fuse.

WAT!

Midnight3DS

Ryse Quick Time Events: The Game

I was hoping QTE's would fade away from games, but it's in full effect here.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

kkslider5552000

Sony_70 wrote:

So sunset overdrive looks awesome which begs the question what the hell happened to fuse.

EA, marketing, FOCUS GROUPS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic