Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 5,181 to 5,200 of 11,914

redd214

I see the fan boys are out in full force over here lol!

Excited for the show!!

redd214

Banjo-

DarkRula wrote:

It's definitely a bit of bias, but for me it'd be Horizon 4. Driving around a rendition of my home country, being able to create my own routes, and a level of openness that hasn't been present in any of the past games.

That sounds like a great feature that I haven't tried but should, as I always feel that there are too many challenges and few races.

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@NEStalgia: he's probably lying on the floor, ear to his external hard drive, to hear if it starts spinning up once the show starts on Mixer...

LOL I never thought that I would say this but I am missing him.

I checked the game that you mentioned, Rise of the Argonauts but it's not backwards compatible, it's not even available for download at all. I also have a huge backlog, I'm trying to finish the Kingdom Heart games before Kingdom Hearts III (Chain of Memories is really getting on my nerves) and then I have the Assassin's Creed games and many more.

My favourite genres I would say that are adventure, arcade racing, survival horror and platformers. In second place would come fighting games (it takes me ages to dominate just one character) and some RPGs (but I hate others) and meaningful shooters (like Halo)… If I remember more genres that I love I would update.

The show has started!

Banjo-

Ryu_Niiyama

@BlueOcean ? You seem to be confused. I literally just pointed out where what I said was correct. And I posted links. So did you read what I wrote? I stated that MS had a 1st party diversity problem which they do and that was covered in my follow up to you. You then tried to cite fighting games using KI (one game) to imply that they some how had a one up on Sony because of that while deriding SFV which is a bigger game than KI in every aspect. Since you pinged my genre bread and butter I went ahead and listed out the other games that Sony would have that MS doesn't and then continued to show genre disparity and I did so listing both 1st party and 3rd party but both are exclusive to each platform.

But ok. Call it lying or whatever. That's your business. I was annoyed by your attempt to insinuate bias, but I'm more annoyed by your attempt to paint me as a liar. Point out where I am mistaken by all means, but if you want to just hurl insults you can do that to someone else. Have a nice day.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Grumblevolcano

FFXIII series on BC next week.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Banjo-

Streaming is better on Xbox than on my phone, I missed some stuff because of that, now I'm watching on Xbox (Mixer). The level of hype and celebration seems to be at E3 levels Did I miss something important?

Banjo-

FragRed

@DarthNocturnal I really hope Crackdown 3 lives up to the huge number of delays it has been receiving. It's certainly a good thing to see they moved it forward a week to avoid the heavy hitters, mainly Anthem though I feel is a game that may die pretty quickly.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

PCkid

The Final Fantasy games on XBOX ONE.

The crowd is so fake, it's really annoying.

PCkid

FragRed

@PCkid So glad someone said that. It's almost like they are trying to create a mob mentality in their fans.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Banjo-

So I missed FFXIII then! That's awesome, so now all main FF games since VII are available on Xbox. And now @Grumblevolcano can be sure (or still not?) that Crackdown 3 lives on.

Banjo-

ThanosReXXX

@BlueOcean It is an older game, so they probably took it off the digital list, or maybe the third party publisher themselves did that.

Anyway, it's still available here and there, for a couple of pounds, albeit only used, but for me, that's never been an issue, as long as the disc is in good condition.

You can get it here, for example:
https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail/?id=5024866337747&sku...

Obviously only works if you still have an Xbox 360 lying around (and it's also available on PS3 and PC). As for backward compatibility: there's none for this game right now, but a lot more titles are being done and requested, and this one also stands a fair chance of getting added to the list.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

redd214

Man this is pretty lackluster thus far. Anyone know how long this is supposed to go?

redd214

FragRed

@redd214 Think it's about 2 hours?

redd214

@FragRed oh OK thanks, that's reassuring hopefully hour 2 is better :/

redd214

Banjo-

DarthNocturnal wrote:

@BlueOcean

We'll still be missing VIII. But then, so will everyone else (sans PC).

That's right, I forgot about that one for a moment, they should have included that one too.

Banjo-

ThanosReXXX

@redd214 The Inside Xbox presentation is supposed to last 1,5 2 hours (my bad), but the entire event (Xbox Fanfest) lasts 2 days.

On a side note: anyone else have crappy video? For me, Mixer cuts out/stalls every 4 - 5 minutes, so it's really annoying to watch. Never had any issue with watching Xbox presentations any other way, so it's definitely not my internet connection.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Grumblevolcano

FFXIII games for BC is the best announcement so far.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Banjo-

@ThanosReXXX I had that issues on my phone but not on X (using Mixer on both).

Final Fantasy XIII is the only announcement if I did not miss anything.

Banjo-

ThanosReXXX

@BlueOcean Got tired of fiddling with the settings on the Xbox, so I just reset/rebooted my modem, problem solved. For now...

FragRed

@ThanosReXXX Maybe the internet was trying to tell you something about the show

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic