Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 4,161 to 4,180 of 7,763

ThanosReXXX

@BlueOcean Don't mention it. Happens to the best of us, but you actually had me wondering there for a second...

P.S.

I know how the super-sampling trick works, so the explanation was kind of a case of preaching to the choir...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Dezzy Well, Sea of Thieves has a core game that is already well and truly finished, but as long as it remains popular, I reckon they'll keep adding more DLC from time to time.
I suppose that's what you mean with "not ready" (?).

So, if that's the case, then you might never play it, or at least not until 2020 - 2021...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

BlueOcean

@ThanosReXXX The explanation was not for you, just explaining what the main differences are to the guy interested in the original Xbox One deal. Just wrote your nickname because of the supersampling.

@Dezzy Sea of Thieves performs wonderfully and it's always getting new content so I'd say is more finished than most games this generation.

BlueOcean

DarthNocturnal

SoD 2 has gotten several patches since launch, so I'd assume most of the nasty bugs have been patched out.

SoT.... I feel that's gonna be a subjective one. Although it'll be a long while before it's truly finished (i.e.no more updates), everyone's going to have a different idea of how much is “enough“ to add to it before they'll play it.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Dezzy

So many people say Sea of Thieves just lacks a meaningful core game loop.

So I'm assuming some of the additions might help fix that?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

redd214

Yeah Sea of Theives I found to be incredibly bland from what I played around launch. I'm sure they've polished it a lot since then but left such a bad taste in my mouth doubt I would play again even with it on game pass. Reminded me a lot of No Man's sky at launch. The whole premise of "you create your own fun" just seems extremely flawed imo.

redd214

BlueOcean

@Dezzy @DarthNocturnal Yep, State of Decay 2 has been patched recently. It had serious glitches at launch.

@Dezzy As he said, it's subjective. For me Sea of Thieves right now is a polished game because it performs very well and the world and music is appealing. There's much more now than in the beta and the additional free DLC introduces even more ideas. They are going to include a new volcanic area and enemies later this year.

BlueOcean

Dezzy

@BlueOcean

No-one said it wasn't polished. They just said it wasn't remotely fun or interesting for more than a few hours.

BlueOcean

@Dezzy For many people it's a lot of fun so there you go. Apples and oranges. As I said, it has much more content now, the beta was bare-bones indeed, the current game is great.

BlueOcean

ThanosReXXX

@BlueOcean Ah, okay. My bad, then.

BlueOcean

@ThanosReXXX They are authorised by Microsoft, right? I am almost sure but I've always wondered. Thanks in advance.

The price is really good, about 35% cheaper.

BlueOcean

Dezzy

@BlueOcean

I dunno what "authorised by microsoft" means but cdkeys.com is a reliable site. I've bought dozens of things from them and it's always a genuine product.

ThanosReXXX

@BlueOcean Yes, they are. They're a so-called "certified reseller" of game cards and online subscriptions.
You can buy almost anything from them from any console or on PC.

Like @Dezzy, I've bought several things from them over the years, always worked out fine. Just take care that you either select a card for your own region, or one that'll work worldwide. It'll have a logo of a blue and white globe on the product page.

And you're welcome...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

BlueOcean

@Dezzy @ThanosReXXX Yeah thanks, I mean if the codes are legal. I should have said that. So not stolen, illegally generated or anything, right? Thanks.

BlueOcean

ThanosReXXX

@BlueOcean Yes, that is indeed the case. It's kind of a prerequisite if you wish to become a certified dealer of anything. If they were a shady bunch, then they wouldn't have existed for as long as they have, and like I said: they sell digital downloads and subscriptions for just about any platform out there, so any one of these parties could have sued them long ago, if they weren't on the up and up.

ThanosReXXX

@BlueOcean https://www.cdkeys.com/about-us
And they also have a FAQ page and a contact form for any other queries you might have.
But all in all, I think it's pretty safe to say, that they're a good enough site to store in your favorites...

BlueOcean

@ThanosReXXX Yep, I have Gold until February but I'll get another year now. For the Games with Gold, for the Deals with Gold and because I'm playing more online games now.

BlueOcean

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia, @redd214, @DarthNocturnal, @Grumblevolcano, @DarkRula, @JoakimZ, @Zuljaras and @Ryu_Niiyama, just in case all of you missed my comment #4,174 on page 209:

Tagged all of you to point out that cdkeys.com have started their summer sale discounts on digital downloads and subscriptions, so whether you're looking for Xbox Live, PSN or something Nintendo or PC related, now would probably be the time to do it...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic