Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 11,914

Midnight3DS

If anyone still hasn't seen the reveal, here it is boled down. If you love tv, sports, and a dog in your Call of Duty, the show was a homerun.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

HawkeyeWii

Midnight3DS wrote:

^ I'm seeing a a red x. Is that the dogs GIF?

No, it is the one where the fat Microsoft fanboy is too dumb to even put on a pair of glasses.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

shingi_70

What the boxes look like.
Untitled
Untitled

Remind me of the cases for Blu-ray movies.

I'm watching the Twit live broadcast they did of watching the reveal. Its runny how they say they wanted to see all the media stuff instead of games. Its interesting to see such a polarizing machine right now. Most hardcore gamers seem to dislike it, but from what I;ve seen most others are pretty positive on it.

Engadget posted the new Kinect is coming to windows next year so I suspect were going to see laptops and PCs coming with kinect cams in the not so distant future.

But we need more COD dog
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Fox

Midnight3DS wrote:

If anyone still hasn't seen the reveal, here it is boled down. If you love tv, sports, and a dog in your Call of Duty, the show was a homerun.

Games with dogs are 1000% better than games without. That's a scientific fact.

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

No, it is the one where the fat Microsoft fanboy is too dumb to even put on a pair of glasses.

I think you may be missing the metaphor there.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

shingi_70

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

Ironically enough the gif is from E3 2011 where Nintendo first showed the Wii U and had everyone confused as hell why microsoft was posting record sales with the 360.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

cheetahman91

I thought the presentation was pretty boring tbh. Some of the features look neat, but I highly doubt I would ever use them. The few games they showed didn't look to interesting either. With all that along with some of the other negative things I've heard about it on the internet, the odds of me getting one is pretty dang low. My brother's a pretty big MS fanboy though and the conference hyped him up a lot so I'll end up with one eventually.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

HawkeyeWii

And I quote, "Xbox go home" haha

Twitter:

shingi_70

HawkeyeWii wrote:

And I quote, "Xbox go home" haha

SO you want ti go to the hom menu?

Dude we get it you don't like it. I mean what were you expecting from the reval when they made it very clear that the inital reveal was to get Hardware and base feature set out of the way.

So have their been any conformations what game by EA are coming to the wii u now?

WAT!

HawkeyeWii

No idea, but I want NCAA football and Madden and I'll be happy, but that isn't going to happen....

Twitter:

shingi_70

HawkeyeWii wrote:

No idea, but I want NCAA football and Madden and I'll be happy, but that isn't going to happen....

They might announce a quick and dirty port based off the non Ignite engine stuff. I kid of assumed the reason Ea had to backtrack was because the NFL and FIFA threatened to revoke the license so now EA is going to put out half assed ports.

Need for Speed Rivals isn't coming either (frostbite 3) but I think its going to bomba hard. If you're buying a PS4 you're getting drive club and if you get a one than probably forza 5.

WAT!

HawkeyeWii

why did they threaten to revoke the license?

Twitter:

shingi_70

I will say its so painfully obvious how these Twit guys commentating aren't really Gamers and more of the average COD/Sports/skyrim guys. They thought Forza was a cutscene despite it being real time. They then thought the live action parts of Quantum Break were really good graphics. Le sigh. They thought the Entertainment stuff/Halo TV/ and Call of duty were great.

WAT!

shingi_70

HawkeyeWii wrote:

why did they threaten to revoke the license?

Pretty sure its in the contracts that Madden and Fifa must be on every viable platform possible. I think skipping over the Nintendo systems made the NFL and FIFA mad. even if they don't sale the organizations want their branding everywhere. I mean my first fifa was fifa 07 for the nintendo DS.

WAT!

HawkeyeWii

So is E3 going to make the Xbox One better?
Wii U is my primary and Sony and MS are going to have to fight and whoever comes out on top is who I am going to have be my secondary console.
So far Xbox 3 is not doing well at all.

Twitter:

shingi_70

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Wii U is my primary and Sony and MS are going to have to fight and whoever comes out on top is who I am going to have be my secondary console.

Probably since its where they're going to show games. Microsoft isn't a stranger to backtracking on something that seems unpopular evidenced by the WIndows Blue stuff and that's selling pretty well.

I'll probably go with One as my main and WIi U as my secondary console. Have quite a bit invested in my xbox Video purchases for it not to be.

The Twit guys put up some decent points. They said the SOny conference gave more inspiration as far as wording but had nothing to back it up. ( a common complaint of the PS4 conference by mainstream press was they didn't show anything new or concrete) while Microsoft while being more direct showed more concreate stuff. (mainstream press have been eating this crap up).

WAT!

Jaz007

Sony_70 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

They might announce a quick and dirty port based off the non Ignite engine stuff. I kid of assumed the reason Ea had to backtrack was because the NFL and FIFA threatened to revoke the license so now EA is going to put out half assed ports.

Need for Speed Rivals isn't coming either (frostbite 3) but I think its going to bomba hard. If you're buying a PS4 you're getting drive club and if you get a one than probably forza 5.

It's coming to current gen systems, sales from next gen systems are extra, not where the success lies.

Jaz007

Jaz007

Sony_70 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Probably since its where they're going to show games. Microsoft isn't a stranger to backtracking on something that seems unpopular evidenced by the WIndows Blue stuff and that's selling pretty well.

I'll probably go with One as my main and WIi U as my secondary console. Have quite a bit invested in my xbox Video purchases for it not to be.

The Twit guys put up some decent points. They said the SOny conference gave more inspiration as far as wording but had nothing to back it up. ( a common complaint of the PS4 conference by mainstream press was they didn't show anything new or concrete) while Microsoft while being more direct showed more concreate stuff. (mainstream press have been eating this crap up).

Sinve none of your 360 purchases will carry over, why does what you've invested the 360 matter?

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic