Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 3,247

GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Grumblevolcano

All Xbox 360 Halo games are now on backwards compatibility for XB1. Also Halo CE Anniversary is getting a digital version soon.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

kkslider5552000

Still playing Lost Odyssey, very slowly. I love the game, but I really wish everything didn't take FOREVER. Battles take FOREVER. Exploring towns takes FOREVER. Cutscenes can last FOREVER.

I'm 45 hours in, and I'm certain at least 5 of those should've been cut.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

JaxonH

@kkslider5552000

Muchos props... you have some impeccable taste in games. Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon is worth owning an Xbox One for. Just for the BC. Wish they'd add Tales of Vesperia but... I guess I'll have to wait for a remaster one day.

PLAYING
Switch: Skyrim, LA Noire, DOOM, Rocket League
3DS: Metroid Samus Returns
PS4:
PSVR: Skyrim VR
Vita:
X1:
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

DarthNocturnal

I started it late last year on XB1 when it was made BC, but I got sidetracked. I liked what I played... although, I haven't been in many battles. I spent forever looking for hidden stuff in the first city.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8422-1116

Ryu_Niiyama

@kkslider5552000 Nice. I got about midway into disc 3, life got in the way, I forgot what happened and now I'll have to start over...sigh.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Switch FC: SW-2230-0265-0353
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Villanova University: 2016 NCAA Champs! GO NOVA NATION! 2008 Alumna

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

gcunit

Lost Odyssey is sat unplayed on my shelf. There's seemingly so few highly regarded exclusives on 360 that I figured it wouldn't hurt to pick up a used copy and see if I ever get round to it. I can't say the idea of battles taking a long time particularly appeals though...

Edited on by gcunit

I've just held an Ignored Users amnesty on my account. 20+ users are back in the game with an extra life - make it count :)

Currently playing: Rocket League - Chess Ultra - Super Mario Odyssey - FIFA 18

SW-3124-5612-5724

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

CanisWolfred

Yeah, The Lost Odyssey was definitely a classic, but one that demanded patience. I actually sold it back in my younger days because of a lack of said patience, but I like it more once I got older and was willing to give it at least some of the time it deserved...I never did beat it, mind you...some things never change, I guess...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

SharkAttackU

Anyone else playing Cuphead? Tough as nails, but stellar game.

SharkAttackU

Grumblevolcano

According to Message of the Day on Halo 5, there's a Halo stream on October 17th which includes some Halo 5 surprises. Given we already know about bug fixes and Xbox One X enhancements, maybe some new content is coming!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DarkRula

Dashboard update has hidden the capture features inside the recording menu on the new-styled quick guide. Instead of just two buttons to 'Capture That', it now takes double. Though full HD recording up to an hour with an external HDD might make up for that?

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Grumblevolcano

Master Chief Collection isn't over yet, on the Halo stream it was announced that there's fixes and XB1X enhancements coming Spring 2018.

Grumblevolcano

DarthNocturnal

Nice to see that they might finally get rid of the issues that linger.... any chance they could add an audio settings menu too? I'd like to be able to hear my friends while firing any loud automatic weapon...

ZeldaFan14

I'm having trouble deciding between getting an Xbox One or a Switch soon. I'm a Nintendo fan 1st & foremost, but the Xbox has been out a lot longer/is cheaper/has more games, so I don't know if I should just get the Xbox soon & Switch later when more games are out/it gets a price drop, or just get the Switch now. Hmm.

ZeldaFan14

DarkRula

@ZeldaFan14 It really depends on what you're after. Nintendo is great for any Nintendo experiences and as of next year is looking to be the only place for that [highly likely the 3DS gets reduced support then]. There's the old joke that the Xbox One has had more dashboard updates than exclusives released this year, but there's certainly a great deal of Microsoft IP around. Crackdown 3 is coming in 2018 if you like that sort of game. But, for the Switch, 2017 has been a great year and 2018 is sure to be the same.
If you can hold out and wait until this time next year for a Switch, I'd say take a chance on the Xbox One.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

ZeldaFan14

@DarkRula that’s probably what I’ll end up doing. The games on Switch I want most are Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Metroid Prime 4, & Pokémon, so I might just wait till the latter 2 are out & then I’ll have more games to play (I already have Zelda BOTW for Wii U). Xbox has Sonic, Sims, South Park, Fallout, & a bunch of other games out now or out soon I want.

ZeldaFan14

DarthNocturnal

Xbox Original BC launching tomorrow! 12 games, which are:

• Dead to Rights
  • Fusion Frenzy
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Crimson Skies
  • Psychonauts
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  • Bloodrayne 2
  • Pirates!
  • Ninja Gaiden Black
  • King of Fighters: Neowave
  • Red Faction 2
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

1080p, improved load times and framerates. Digital licenses carry over, but of course, original discs work too.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic