Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 3,246

Ryu_Niiyama

@DarthNocturnal I would lose my mind for AoE4.

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Switch FC: SW-2230-0265-0353
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Villanova University: 2016 NCAA Champs! GO NOVA NATION! 2008 Alumna

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Grumblevolcano

I think either AoE4 for PC, AoE Definitive Edition for Steam (I don't think Steam is confirmed yet?) or AoE games playable on XB1 makes sense for the AoE event on Monday.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DarthNocturnal

@Ryu_Niiyama

No kidding. They've spent the past, what, half decade bringing the franchise back, and with AoE DE, they're out of titles to revamp (well, maybe 3), so...... where else can they go?

If it is 4, I'm curious to see what era it covers. World Wars and a bit beyond would be the next step, but somehow I don't see that jiving with AoE gameplay. Maybe redo ancient or medieval times? Or throw a serious curveball and make a Mythology 2.

@Grumblevolcano

Seems a bit odd to announce that you can buy their game on a storefront they DON'T own..... but then, Halo Wars is on Steam, and MS at least tries to spread some goodwill.

AoE on XB1...... ehhhh, maybe if it was 4. Possibly DE, since it seems to be getting the biggest revamp of all the Age of games.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8422-1116

CanisWolfred

WAIT WHAT HALO WARS ON STEAM?! Woot woot! I'll be right back...

EDIT: I looked up "Halo" on Steam and it gave me Half-Life. Oh Gabe, you cheeky *******.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Grumblevolcano

ReCore Definitive Edition contents are free for ReCore owners!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

So Microsoft is publishing PUBG on XB1. For their sake, they need to push that as much as possible.

The game is huge on PC right now. Already sold over 8 million copies on Steam in early access and topped 700k concurrent users.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DarthNocturnal

Microsoft made their Mixer stream 18+... and then it died (even after I told it to keep going). I got back just as they were wrapping up on ReCore. Did I miss much?

Octane

So that squirrel game gets enhanced by the power of Xbox. I get they're trying to sell a console, but you really don't need to say the word ''power'' in every sentence

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Did I miss much?

No.

Octane

DarthNocturnal

Since when has XB1X been “true“ 4K? They keep saying that, but it's my understanding that it's not quite that simple.

MsJubilee

Is it just me or did they show that Forza trailer at E3 already?

I've died. There is no more me

Crack Down 3 runs at 30 frames "The best frames no compromises" Halo Wars 2 runs 22 and below on Xbox One X "It's a monster" AC origins runs at 30 FPS on the Xbox One X "The most powerful console ever"

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: TwilightAngel9

Grumblevolcano

State of Decay 2 was why the stream was made 18+.

@MsJubilee They did.

Grumblevolcano

DarthNocturnal

Most of the trailers are from E3. AC:O was an exception.

MsJubilee

Grumblevolcano wrote:

State of Decay 2 was why the stream was made 18+.

MsJubilee They did.

They did with State of Decay as well. Lazy

I've died. There is no more me

Crack Down 3 runs at 30 frames "The best frames no compromises" Halo Wars 2 runs 22 and below on Xbox One X "It's a monster" AC origins runs at 30 FPS on the Xbox One X "The most powerful console ever"

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: TwilightAngel9

JaxonH

Oh man this is so cringe-inducing.

"It's soooo powerful, oooweee it's the most powerful console ever, I've got goosebumps blah blah blah... World premier... exclusive... true 4k.... exclusive true 4k world premier." It's depressing seeing all this focus put on power and graphics. Not that I don't appreciate power and graphics- I do... but gosh dang. They've got this super dramatic orchestral music playing like it's some modern marvel of engineering. Dude, it's a freaking Xbox.

I'm already sold on the console. Just make the operating system fast and uncluttered... like the Switch and the PS4. And put preorders up already so I can lock one in.

PLAYING
Switch: Skyrim, LA Noire, DOOM, Rocket League
3DS: Metroid Samus Returns
PS4:
PSVR: Skyrim VR
Vita:
X1:
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

DarthNocturnal

The AoE stream won't have to reveal much to top that.

Grumblevolcano

So the only new info we got was:

• Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare expansion details
  • ReCore Definitive Edition (extra contents free for ReCore owners)
  • Hardware bundles (XB1X Project Scorpio Edition, XB1S Minecraft)
  • More XB1X enhance upgrades confirmed
  • Expansion to other regions (Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Design Labs)

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

MFD

@DarthNocturnal AoE? (Just brings up Area of Effect when it comes to shortcuts. Old MMO player )

MFD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic