Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 11,914

DefHalan

Well, since Xbox One doesn't have backwards compatibility, I don't believe that Lost Odyssey can be played on Xbox One and Blue Dragon won't come to Xbox One.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

@DarthNocturnal Just another thread where people told me Xbox One doesn't have backwards compatibility.

DefHalan

@DarthNocturnal Yeah... That was the only time that conversation happened too, so I just make a joke about it now lol

CanisWolfred

And they're Full of $#!+: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Here-How-Xbox-One-Backwards-...

Emulated Backwards Compatibility is still Backwards Compatibility. They did something very similar with the Xbox 360 and 80GB PS3, yet no one made much of a huff back then.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Oh, btw, I did get Blue Dragon and Burnout Revenge. Gonna test them out once I figure out where I put the power source for the 360...

EDIT: Or maybe I'll get too distracted by playing Radiant Silvergun until my fingers hurt...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Peek-a-boo

Thought I'd ask some of the folks on here who have an Xbox One.

Phil Spencer has had an interview the other day saying that the Scorpio won't be more expensive than anything 'historically', meaning the PlayStation 3 at $599.

It doesn't confirm that it may well be $599, but it also doesn't deny that it may well be $599.

Is there anybody on here who would be willing to pay that kind of price for the Scorpio?

I actually really like the idea of a premium console however, their never-ending Forza, Gears and Halo cycle doesn't inspire much confidence in moving forward, software wise.

If we saw more new IP development like Sea of Thieves and Scalebound, then that would be a welcome start.

Peek-a-boo

Ryu_Niiyama

@Peek-a-boo Nope. I just want to play games. So unless there is some major real world difference in gameplay between Scorpio and the Original...I'm fine with what I have. I swear the wait for Scalebound and Crackdown is making me grumpy.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NinjaWaddleDee

As someone who enjoys his Ps4 very much, but misses the Gears of War series, do you think the Xbox One is worth buying simply for Gears of War 4? If I can get it for 200 dollars or less? Nothing else on Xbone really appeals to me except for maybe Gears ultimate edition, Halo MCC, and Rare Replay.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

DefHalan

@NinjaWaddleDee Well, if you have a decent PC with Windows 10 then Gears of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 are coming to PC (Well, Ultimate Edition is already on PC)

Edited on by DefHalan

NinjaWaddleDee

@DefHalan Don't have one. PC gaming isn't really for me.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)

CanisWolfred

Okay, so, for the record: I still need 7 more games to become backwards compatibile on the Xbox One now. Getting close. Guardian Heroes and Radiant Silvergun are still the big nail-biters right now, but I'm fairly certain Deathsmiles, Akai Katana, and Blue Dragon before too long.

Sega seems to be adding a lot of their catalogue, so I'm certain they'll get to Virtual-On and Outrun Online at eventually, along with Guardian Heroes, even if they winds up being the last games they add to the B/C list.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DefHalan

@NinjaWaddleDee My PC is basically another Console for me. I plug in a controller for most of my games. I have even thought about getting a Steam Link and Controller so I can play them on my Big Screen lol

NinjaWaddleDee

@DefHalan Oh yeah I know! I just can't afford one, which is the problem lol.

NinjaWaddleDee

@DefHalan Plus I like having physical games more because I'm a tool.

Grumblevolcano

There's still plenty I want on Xbox One BC, mainly 3D Sonic games though. I've accepted the reality that games like CoD4, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, Arkham Asylum and Arkham City will never make the transfer as the remasters exist (Modern Warfare Remastered, Bioshock Collection, Return to Arkham, etc.).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic