Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 11,914

HawkeyeWii

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Eh what do you know...people on a Nintendo fan site claiming it will suck...big surprise. As for me I will still be most likely picking one up on launch day.

Good for you lol
I have had one for over a decade now, idk what you are waiting for???

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

brooks83

HawkeyeWii wrote:

TwistedRabbit wrote:

"Xbox One"? You mean that console that launched in 2001?

Precisely!

That's cute. Someone who is a fan of the worst named console of all time (Wii U) making fun of the new Xbox's name. Why make fun of something as trivial as a name? Why don't you make fun of the specs of Xbox One compared to the Wii U's? Oh...right. Nevermind.

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83

HawkeyeWii

Xbox 3 hrrrmmm I mean One is going to fail so hard!
It will shut everyone up about the the Wii U.
I'm calling it now. Sony in 1st this generation, Nintendo in 2nd and MS in last also bowing out of the console wars from then on haha

Edited on by HawkeyeWii

Twitter:

19Robb92

I think MS has the US in the palm of their hand.

Nintendo and Sony will have to fight over JP/EU.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

brooks83

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Xbox 3 hrrrmmm I mean One is going to fail so hard!
It will shut everyone up about the the Wii U.
I'm calling it now. Sony in 1st this generation, Nintendo in 2nd and MS in last also bowing out of the console wars from then on haha

Please explain your reasoning behind this. Is there any reason?

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83

HawkeyeWii

Simple little to no one buys it. Nintendo and MS both screwed up their names. PS4 will reign supreme, I guarantee. You remember these posts 6 years from now, idk how, but you remember, because this is what is going to happen.

Twitter:

brooks83

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Simple little to no one buys it. Nintendo and MS both screwed up their names. PS4 will reign supreme, I guarantee. You remember these posts 6 years from now, idk how, but you remember, because this is what is going to happen.

I don't think the name of the console really matters if there are games and features that people want. If the name determines what consoles will fail, the Wii would have never been successful.

brooks83

NinChocolate

The Xbox has a strong brand presence in NA. I imagine a little wheeling from MS and it'll start to trend again. But who knows.

NinChocolate

Peach64

I agree Sony look most likely to sell the most units this time, but that could all so easily change with just one game on any of the console that makes people go crazy.

I was about as underwhelmed as anyone about this reveal, but you cannot count this machine out. They focused on all the multimedia stuff now, because in two weeks there's a rather big event that will allow them to talk about games for days. If they still haven't shown any games by the end of E3, THEN I think they're in trouble.

There was nothing in this reveal to turn hardcore gamers off the machine, it just lacked anything to get them interested. Am I not going to buy a console because it has all those multimedia features? No way. I'll never use them, but them being there doesn't bother me. Same thing with Kinnect. Why do people insist that 'kinnect required' is such a bad thing? Is it bad that the Wii U requires a gamepad too?

The Wii U is in a bad place now, nobody cares about it. That's a lot worse that people talking about how you reveal had too much multimedia stuff, so I don't see this as any reason for Nintendo fans to celebrate. E3 should be fantastic from all 3 companies. We'll all have a much better idea of how things will pan out after that.

Peach64

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I love how you act so matter of fact.

MS will go over big in NA just you watch and when that happens I will be there to watch you eat crow. Americans I going to like this the convenience and everything just you watch.

Name means nothing.

And for yours and everyone info the reason its called Xbox One is because MS is pitching it as the one device you will need to run everything in your living room.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Midnight3DS

@Peach64 There was nothing in this reveal to turn hardcore gamers off the machine

I'm not seeing this. I'm looking at an official Xbox One forum (and others), and the negativity is on the heavier side. I'm noticing game fees, online, and privacy being big sore spots.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Tasuki

You know what I find ironic. The same people who are bashing the Xbox One are some of the same people that say that smartphones are contenders for handheld systems like the Vita and the 3DS.

So let me get this straight its cool that we have a phone that can email, watch movies, surf the web, and play handheld quality games but a video game console that does that is going to bomb, and is stupid?

How ironic is that.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

irken004

Tasuki wrote:

You know what I find ironic. The same people who are bashing the Xbox One are some of the same people that say that smartphones are contenders for handheld systems like the Vita and the 3DS.

So let me get this straight its cool that we have a phone that can email, watch movies, surf the web, and play handheld quality games but a video game console that does that is going to bomb, and is stupid?

How ironic is that.

My vita does email, skype and lots of other stuff but I only use it for games and youtube. I've used skype maybe once or twice, it worked fine but I hardly see this being used much on Xbox One.

kkslider5552000

Tasuki wrote:

How ironic is that.

how is your table of one anyway?

also no one here is saying smart phones are the future of gaming

I can't wait till the VGA stream gets posted on youtube, it was a glorious 2 hour stream about how everything Xbox One is doing is so incredibly wrong, and they deconstructed it in every single possible way flawlessly. ...also fart jokes.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

dumedum

The race for best second console after Wii U in the 8th generation has begun. It was a tight race after Wii and it will be a tight race again between two similar and boring consoles with no innovation. I was really hoping they do the illuminiroom thing. I guess Nintendo will do that first too.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Late

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I can't wait till the VGA stream gets posted on youtube, it was a glorious 2 hour stream about how everything Xbox One is doing is so incredibly wrong, and they deconstructed it in every single possible way flawlessly. ...also fart jokes.

Glad to see someone else watches VGA. I watched XBOX's live reveal with Fraser but missed their another show. I was just as bored as Fraser during the reveal.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic