Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 11,914

SCRAPPER392

It's too bad that Geometry Wars isn't part of the BC program. Hopefully it shows up in Games with Gold or something. Kind of sucks... the whole digital thing is a flip floppy subject.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Peek-a-boo

There's been an awful lot of leaks in the past couple of hours; only two exclusives (for both Windows 10 and Xbox One) and a mobile game left to reveal according to NerdLeaks on Twitter.

• Xbox One S
  • Gears of War 4
  • Forza Horizon 3 (set in Australia)
  • ReCore
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • The Division DLC
  • Battlefield 1
  • Xbox Live (?)
  • Game (exclusive and mobile)
  • ID@Xbox
  • Gwent
  • Game (multi format)
  • Big Game
  • Big Game
  • Small Game (mobile)
  • Medium Game
  • Big Game
  • Project Scorpio

Big, Medium and Small are entirely subjective.

Underwhelming doesn't begin to describe what Microsoft have got left to show. I'd love to be proved wrong though, especially considering Phil Spencer has openly said that this is their most important E3 show, ever.

Think I might watch WWDC instead, then go back to see what I may have missed, if anything.

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

CanisWolfred

theblackdragon wrote:

@CanisWolfred: no prob. when'd you stop playing?

Less than a week in after launch - September 2014. It was only a rental (my last rental, actually), but at the time I felt I was satisfied by the time I had to return it. Then DLC and updates started hitting, and I kinda got confused as to if it was any different, and whether or not there even was a version with the majority of the content on it.

Like, I've completely lost track of how many expansions there are. I think this upcoming one is the 4th? I guess I'll just wait for one with the Rise of Iron content on it - it'll probably be the last major DLC if Destiny 2 really is a thing, so it'll be a GOTY Edition, or whatever. That'd probably be the biggest bang for my buck.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryno

Anyone else play Rocket League for free this weekend (or maybe you already have it)? Man, the hype is real. I couldn't put it down. I will have to pick it up some point but I got to really get to work on my backlog.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Octane

So... Xbox One S is still the size of a car?

Octane

Ryno

Nice conference so far. (watching at work with no sound though,)

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Peek-a-boo

That Final Fantasy XV demo was embarrassing, The Division shilling was awful and Gears of War 4 looks just like the other 4 or 5 games gone before it; the series really needs to go into a long hibernation after this one.

ReCore looks somewhat rough in its current state, but I do like the look of it. It's something different too.

Stardew Valley is coming to consoles later this year! That's brilliant news!

We Happy Few is the best game at the Xbox conference so far; looks very BioShock-y!

Ah, so Tekken 7 is coming to the Xbox One after all.

The new Xbox One S starts at $299, which DOES come with a controller included, hooray!

NerdLeaks (on Twitter) are 100% right so far too.

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

OMG.

That lady, who was just on stage, has openly spoiled Ori and the Blind Forest for anybody who has yet to play the game...

What a blooming tit!

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

Octane

Project Scorpio - Holiday 2017...

Unexpected?

It'll definitely be an expensive console. I wonder how big it'll be? Can I fit one in my living room?

Octane

Peek-a-boo

Looks like Microsoft just killed a hefty amount of their sales from now until next Christmas!

Bit ironic that an eighteen-months-away powerful console got the loudest cheers of the conference too...

This sums it up for me:

Untitled

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

Octane

@Peek-a-boo Making their entire library available on PC killed off enough already, there wasn't much left.

Octane

CanisWolfred

@Octane Don't worry, rumor has it that Microsoft is pre-packaging every Project Scorpio with it's own vaguely russian home remodeler!

No word on whether or not anti-venom is sold seperately, though.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

theblackdragon

@CanisWolfred: oh wow, yeah you kinda missed everything. there've been three major DLCs (The Dark Below, House of Wolves, The Taken King) and one free update (the April Update from this year), and Rise of Iron is of course on the horizon. They also have a live team doing holiday events now, there was one last Halloween (Festival of the Lost, cosmetic items), one for winter (Sparrow Racing League, two racing maps that counted for Crucible rep and SRL gear/shaders), and one for this past Valentine's (Crimson Days, featured the Crimson Doubles crucible mode with new shaders, ghosts, and an emblem to earn). if you're a hardcore endgame player like me you'll wind up with nothing to do but Crucible really after a while, i'm wondering if we'll get anything from the live team to tide us over before RoI hits.

the good news is that if you decide to pick it back up with RoI, they've really improved the quality of life since Vanilla, anyone can get endgame gear without being forced to raid and leveling gear/weapons is easier than ever. you can even get to max LL completely solo if you like, which was pretty much impossible before the April Update.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

DefHalan

So is the Halo Wars 2 beta on Xbox One only? No PC Beta?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Kylo_Ren

Looks around to see PS4's coffin being prepared for holiday 2017

Kylo_Ren

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic