Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 1,691

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,581. Posted:

I'm actually really glad Microsoft is showing off A) New games and B) games with varied art styles. You still got your realistic looking games like Quantum Break, but everything else they showed seemed distinct.

Also, I finally realized Sunset Overdrive was not Project Spark, and that it wasn't an extreme-sports-based game. I then watched Gameplay of it, and it actually looks really good. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it looks like everything I wanted Titanfall to be, minus the giant pilotable robots. I wish it all the success in the world, and if a game like that can get the attention it deserves, then there's still hope left in this world.

I also secretly hope it comes to PC.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,582. Posted:

Suset Overdrive actually makes me think about Dead Rising. The high score and killing things is kind of similar, but with more parkour moves. It's colorful, and apparently energy drinks are contaminated, so I think it has a good premise.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,583. Posted:

@SCAR392

Sunset is the main reason i'm trading in my PS4 for a Xbox One. Do you plan to get the Dead Rising 3.

A bit surpised we didn't get any news on the new Magic the gathering game since its on Xbox One and not PS4.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,584. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

@SCAR392

Sunset is the main reason i'm trading in my PS4 for a Xbox One. Do you plan to get the Dead Rising 3.

A bit surpised we didn't get any news on the new Magic the gathering game since its on Xbox One and not PS4.

I already have Dead Rising 3. I've already beaten it almost 3 times, and trying to get achievements, because it's one of the few games I own. If you mean the DLC, I would be more interested in the DLC they already had, not the Super Ultra whatever DLC that just came out.

I'l probably get Sunset Overdrive, Master Chief Collection, and whatever other exclusives Microsoft gets. I'm not really into Forza. I've been playing Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, because of the games with gold promo. It's pretty good. Microsoft definately had to up their game with more Xbxo Live stuff. I just think it was amatter of what PS+ is offering, in comparison, because I wasn't really interested in LBP2, Infamous 2, or whatever else. The games on Xbox just appeal to me more.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,585. Posted:

The only real genre Microsoft hasn't shown that would get my fancy is an RPG. I was hoping they were going to announce something in the vein of Xenoblade/Zelda/The Witcher.

Been holding out for a new Single Player Fable or for Lionhead to be working on something but to no Avail. Hopefully we see something single player RPG at Gamescom or the VGAs this year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,586. Posted:

@shingi_70
Well, I'm pretty sure you already know MS isn't that big on RPGS. They do have that Scalebound game, and maybe they'll get another Blu Dragon or Lost Odysey. They can always throw cash at whatever RPG, which is what they usually do, anyway. Nintendo's been doing the same thing. Xbox One could get a new Dragon Quest, too. It all depends on what the RPG dev people and Microsoft do.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,587. Posted:

@SCAR392

Well I mean a WPRG like Fable, Mass Effect, and the Elder Scrolls.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,588. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

@SCAR392

Well I mean a WPRG like Fable, Mass Effect, and the Elder Scrolls.

They probably figure that what 3rd parties are providing is good enough. Fable is a Microsoft game, and I don't think you have to play multiplayer.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,589. Posted:

@SCAR392
Well even the single player is a Diablo/Guanlet style game. There will be a story but going to be more episodic.

Its good and all but I want a traditional single player with co-op Fable in an Open world like three main games. I'm not fretting since there will be a ton of RPGS coming up and I suspect Microsoft is going to announced one between now and next E3.

Fable Legends is a digital game so Lionhead probably has something else on the horizon, also lift London which is a smaller studio working on digital/mobile is working on something called Edenfall which was originally the name of a sci-fi rpg Lionhead was working on.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,590. Posted:

I need help with my 360.

For about a little over a month now, the controller has been constantly disconnecting, as if the batteries are low on power...

However, the batteries were brand new. Then, I switched brands of battery, and it was still doing it, and I even tried switching out controllers (thinking it was maybe the controller with the problem), but they were all doing it.

Any idea as to what's going on?

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,591. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

I need help with my 360.

For about a little over a month now, the controller has been constantly disconnecting, as if the batteries are low on power...

However, the batteries were brand new. Then, I switched brands of battery, and it was still doing it, and I even tried switching out controllers (thinking it was maybe the controller with the problem), but they were all doing it.

Any idea as to what's going on?

Contact MS would probably be my first course of action.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,592. Posted:

so... the Master Chief Collection, plus a brand new Doom on the horizon. Congrats, M$, the latter alone would've been enough to sell me an Xbone, but the former (with remastered Halo 2 anniversary goodness) is the glorious icing on the cake. hell yes.

if they do a MCC bundle, that's probably what I'll be picking up this November. what I'm wondering, though, is whether or not I'm gonna hafta re-earn all this stuff again for my custom armor in Halo 4 whether there's some way to transfer all of that over. It's not like having to look like the default is gonna stop me from playing it through again, but i know part of me is gonna be all 'oh come onnnnnnnn, i just unlocked that', haha, so now i'm wondering if i should hold off on starting 4 after i've finished 3. D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,593. Posted:

The collection sort of makes the Last of US Remaster look lazy. I wonder if Sony would have done better with an Uncharted remaster. From the E3 info the game comes with.

Halo 1 CEA single player
Halo 2 Anniversary
Halo 3 Single player
Halo 4 Single Player

Halo 1 multiplayer (The OG xbox Maps and engine)
Halo 2 multiplayer plus six of the the Halo 2 maps in a new engine
Halo 3 multiplayer
Halo 4 multiplayer
Halo 5 beta starting on December 27th and lasting three weeks

Plus the episodic Halo Nightfall short. Also there are supposed to be new custscenes between each game (or before 1 and after 4) that lead into 5.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,594. Posted:

Anyone that cares the World cup launched today and the Destination Brazil app launched for Xbox one.

Also on Sunday Every Street United the first of the Xbox TV series starts, its a street soccer reality TV series.

Plus you can view Bonnaroo music festival all this weekend.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,595. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

The collection sort of makes the Last of US Remaster look lazy. I wonder if Sony would have done better with an Uncharted remaster. From the E3 info the game comes with.

Halo 1 CEA single player
Halo 2 Anniversary
Halo 3 Single player
Halo 4 Single Player

Halo 3 multiplayer
Halo 4 multiplayer

Plus the episodic Halo Nightfall short. Also there are supposed to be new custscenes between each game (or before 1 and after 4) that lead into 5.

It really is one hell of an awesome collection, as a Halo fan I can't pass it up, November is when I'm getting an Xbox One, along with The Master Chief Collection.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

DRL

1,596. Posted:

How could I not tell you guys about this? All it takes is a comment and BOOM...you're in the drawing! :)

Pure Xbox Competition: Win Murdered: Soul Suspect for Xbox One

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

rallydefault

1,597. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Halo 1 CEA single player
Halo 2 Anniversary
Halo 3 Single player
Halo 4 Single Player

Halo 3 multiplayer
Halo 4 multiplayer

It really is one hell of an awesome collection, as a Halo fan I can't pass it up, November is when I'm getting an Xbox One, along with The Master Chief Collection.

It's definitely gonna rock. I have some fond Combat Evolved/Halo 2 LAN memories.

rallydefault

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,598. Posted:

See I'm a Halo 3 guy myself but I played a lot of Combat Evolved PC through Lan and the gamespy service.

Going tomorrow and picking up the unit without Kinect, going to purchase a used Kinect off of ebay and call it a day. I'll also probably pick up Killer Instinct

Interesting tidbit of news out of E3. So you know conker was announced for Project Spark, well Chris Seavor the creator and voice of Conker did the voice in the project spark reveal. Its noteworthy since last we knew he was on bad terms after leaving Microsoft to go make rusty pup. Well it sounds like he had a ton of problems with the leadership that's gone now.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

It sounds like Chris had his main problems with Mattrick as well as Scott Hensen who Mattrick appointed to the head of Rare soon after VP and Banjo and right before Kinect Sports. Since than Hensen has been taken from Rare and given his own studio in Microsft studios called lift London that's working on Tablet and digital only games.

It sounds like with the new guys in, that Seavor wouldn't mind coming back to Conker after Rusty pup.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,599. Posted:

I'm surprised people here are actually excited about the Halo collection because it seems like everywhere else people are complaining about it. I personally think it's awesome because they're getting remastered and most "collections" tend to consist of 2 games (very rarely 3).

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,600. Posted:

It's generous for sure. I think people are just mad because it's more Halo.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~