SCAR392 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@KennyPowers
I'm saying:
1. Sony can't supply enough, so sometimes the option is there for consumers
2. It's not selling as many, because it isn't bundled in any way
3. It's not selling as many, because they can't meet demand

Its not selling most likely because people don't really want cameras for their consoles.

You didn't even read what the article or I just said. The PS Eye isn't selling well, because Sony is falling short. They didn't supply enough for the camera to even be an option to consumers.

Why the hell would Sony do a half a$$ job at selling their product? Either they can't supply enough, or they won't supply enough. Both situations aren't very good.

I did read the article it said hard to find not in demand maybe you should read it again yourself.

It's hard to find, because it's sold out, which means they failed to meet demand of potential sales. How is that hard to understand?
EDIT: There is demand, otherwise it wouldn't be sold out.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

NorthLightSuplx

Thanks to all for providing me with all these LOL moments I am getting a kick out of this debate. grabs the popcorn

NorthLightSuplx

MikeLove

NorthLightSuplx wrote:

Thanks to all for providing me with all these LOL moments I am getting a kick out of this debate. grabs the popcorn

I'm sitting on my back deck, getting some sun, listening to music and typing this on my iPad. I'm enjoying it too!

MikeLove

Klimbatize

SCAR is two seconds away from slapping his Officially Trash Seal of Disapproval on McDonald's fries.

That's what I've gotten out of the last few pages of this thread.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

CanisWolfred

Looking at all the news lately, it's looking like Microsoft is finally getting its head out of its @$$. I'll probably never get the One, but I'm happy that they might provide some strong competition to Nintendo and Sony.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NorthLightSuplx

Did I mention that my popcorn came bundled with butter?

NorthLightSuplx

shingi_70

@CanisWolfred

What's your new avatar from? Looks like a don't bluth flick.

The crazy thing is show in six months sense launch how much microsoft has integrated and changed to get the one back to being viable. It took nintendo tweleve months to do the same.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MikeLove

shingi_70 wrote:

@CanisWolfred

The crazy thing is show in six months sense launch how much microsoft has integrated and changed to get the one back to being viable. It took nintendo tweleve months to do the same.

Good point. Microsoft took that negative feedback and changed how they do things, while Nintendo seemingly ignores it and continues on the same path while pluging their ears and saying 'lalalalalalala!!'

MikeLove

SCRAPPER392

shingi_70 wrote:

@CanisWolfred

WTF are you talking about? Wii U was on the market by itself for 12 months. They didn't have to adapt to any sort of tactic in regards to Xbox One or PS4. Xbox One launched with the PS4, and WiiU was already out for a year.

You have to see how the situations are different, and why it matters. Even if Microsoft's decisions are based on what Sony is doing, Nintendo is affected, as well.

Qwest

Blast

The only funny and yet sad thing is all those PS4 owners who left Xbox cuz of the previous charade cuz I bet they are looking at their PS4 and thinking... "Uhhhhh... I might hafta trade you in for a Xbox One. You can't give me Halo so buh-bye."

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Most seem invested or like me will just buy all three.

Plus PlayStation is the only place I can play a baseball game these days.

PS3 will be my main console with the one and Wii U being microsoft and Nintendo machines respectively. The one still would have a chance of being my main media player if I decide to jump back into the microsoft Eco system.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DualWielding

You have to respect Microsoft for their ability to admit when they are wrong and change..... Nintendo needs to learn with them, unlike Microsoft Nintendo would maintain their anti-consumer policies (region lock, games tied to the console, country lock for digital games, bundled in gamepad) to the grave.

PSN: Fertheseeker

theblackdragon

i saw the news earlier and I must say I'm liking the idea of a cheaper, Kinect-less version of the Xbone without the subscription requirement for apps like Netflix/Hulu/etc., but my main interest in an Xbox at all is that I've never actually played any of the Halo series games before. I'd very much like to get into them now that I'm into Red vs. Blue (yeah i know it has like next to nothing to do with the Halo storyline but I still want to play it now), but from what I've been able to find online (and please do correct me if I'm wrong here), there's no way to play anything prior to Spartan Assault on the Xbone? I don't want to invest in a 360, though, since it's kinda no longer a current-gen system. Give me backwards compatibility, Microsoft, and you've got yourself a buyer.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Blast wrote:

The only funny and yet sad thing is all those PS4 owners who left Xbox cuz of the previous charade cuz I bet they are looking at their PS4 and thinking... "Uhhhhh... I might hafta trade you in for a Xbox One. You can't give me Halo so buh-bye."

I think this no longer matters since Destiny exists.

sorry "should no longer matter". Reality does not equal logic.

OH WOW THE NEXT GEN CONSOLES SURE ARE HEATING UP-is still getting a PS3 or Vita instead

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SCRAPPER392

They are trying to get BC on Xbox One. I have tons of digital Xbox 360 games, so that would be a major plus, at least until Xbox One gets more games, and I can afford more games

@ferthepoet
Dude, they're working on a better account system. There is an account system. it just isn't as fleshed out. We've already been over this. Region lock and bundled items are subjective, as far as I'm concerned, because there are objective reasons why they do such things.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

SCRAPPER392

Ya, but there are people out there that want this stuff. All I'm saying is that Sony should be able to make 15-20% of SKUs(based on that statistic) have the PS Camera and Move included for an extra $60-75. Then stock the shelves with stand alone PS Cameras and Move sets that cost more by themselves.

There's no way to determine any sort of demand for PS4 systems. I'm not saying this will happen, but PS4 sales could drop dramatically, and we'd probably see a situation Wii U went through directly after it's short term launch period. I'm pretty sure Sony wouldn't be able to survive a "drought" like Wii U has, and it hasn't even had the chance to go through such a thing.

Qwest

Jazzer94

We get it you hate Sony and want the PS4 to fail because it doesn't come with a camera you can buy separately at any time.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SCRAPPER392

Jazzer94 wrote:

We get it you hate Sony and want the PS4 to fail because it doesn't come with a camera you can buy separately at any time.

We've already been over this... I don't hate Sony. I actually like alot of their products. It just wouldn't surprise me if Sony announced support for PS4 has been ceased, sooner than expected.

7 million PS4s sold; not a dime of spare change

Also, you can't buy the camera. They're in limited quantity, which is exactky what we just discussed on the last page. I don't get why we discuss things if it doesn't matter...

Qwest

Jazzer94

SCAR392 wrote:

It just wouldn't surprise me if Sony announced support for PS4 has been ceased, sooner than expected.

7 million PS4s sold; not a dime of spare change.

I doubt this a lot seeing as Playstation is one of Sony's few profitable divisions and that is down to how well the PS4 has been selling.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SCRAPPER392

Jazzer94 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

It just wouldn't surprise me if Sony announced support for PS4 has been ceased, sooner than expected.

7 million PS4s sold; not a dime of spare change.

I doubt this a lot seeing as Playstation is one of Sony's few profitable divisions and that is down to how well the PS4 has been selling.

This source isn't even a day old: http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/128878-not-even-ps4-success-c...

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic