Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,706

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,441. Posted:

I more lament AAA being run by money spending morons.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

DRL

1,442. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Microsoft looks like they'll have a decent E3, based on this rumor. A new Battletoads would be pretty cool. I can imagine how it would be.

Meh. Still a rumor, but E3 will probably be pretty neat this year.

Because of the couple Easter eggs in Kinect Sports Rivals, I can definitely see the Battletoads rumor being legitimate. Man oh man, that announcement would make me one happy dude.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,443. Posted:

DRL wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Microsoft looks like they'll have a decent E3, based on this rumor. A new Battletoads would be pretty cool. I can imagine how it would be.

Meh. Still a rumor, but E3 will probably be pretty neat this year.

Because of the couple Easter eggs in Kinect Sports Rivals, I can definitely see the Battletoads rumor being legitimate. Man oh man, that announcement would make me one happy dude.

I'll take your word for it, but I haven't seen any easter eggs. The only game I currently have is TitanFall, and I wasn't that happy with it, after a while. Right now I'm just waiting for Mario Kart 8, then I'll get my hands on Dead Rising 3. Nothing else really interests me, yet.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,444. Posted:

@SCAR392

He means this
Untitled

You should try Ryse or some of the downloadable games. Super time force comes out next week.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,445. Posted:

I'll be keeping an eye out. I read that Ryse was too short. Dead Rising 3 looks just as fun, if not more, and would last me longer, so I'm more inclined to buy that.

That definitely looks like a BattleToad thing, though. I could see it happening, but I won't be expecting it or anything.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,446. Posted:

Ryse was mediocre at best launch day title from what EVERYONE EVER has said.

I should say that I can believe there are enough quality people at new Rare to make at least a decent downloadable Battletoads game at least. I just have no real reason to trust Microsoft with Rare with anything (i was too hurt the last time i trusted that ;__;), so I'm not gonna get my hopes up that Rare will do anything of interest to me beyond being a brand name.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,447. Posted:

I thought Banjo Kazooie N&B on Xbox 360 was decent. It was a high 6 to mid 7 out of 10 for me. The graphics were pretty cool. I think it's a good thing they're using Rare to create Kinect Sports Rivals. It shows that they think Rare can create core content, and it might lead up to making a new game from another IP that Rare own.

I might be part of the minority, but I actually like Microsoft's IPs, and that includes Rare Ware.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,448. Posted:

Microsoft is going to start selling a kinextless Xbox one for $399.

Also Gold is no longer needed for apps
Untitled

Xbox Games for Gold for the one starts in June with Halo Spatan Assult and Max.

Den megatons make me sorta wish I would have waited but I know I'm getting the one either this fall or next spring.

But man All I have to say is.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Beetlejuice

1,449. Posted:

Thank god the Kinect is out of the picture now. You could tell this day was coming the second the PS4 was launched at $399.

Beetlejuice

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,450. Posted:

Good job Microsoft. Now let's see the twins battle out on a level playing field over that matters, the games.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

1,451. Posted:

But what about all those copies of Fighter Within out there, will they now become unappreciated?

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,452. Posted:

I'm surprised they actually cut the Kinect. I still don't think it will convince anyone. When they changed the DRM, anyone who complaied still wasn't satisfied.

Up until just recently, Sony was expecting to sell Drive Club's upgrade for if you had PS+, but you would still need to pay the subscription to keep your upgrade. That means you would have been paying for PS+, then like $50, but you would have had to keep your subscription. I didn't see any PS4 owners complaining, and that's exactly the type of thing people would complain about,

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/07/whats-included-driv...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,453. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm surprised they actually cut the Kinect. I still don't think it will convince anyone. When they changed the DRM, anyone who complaied still wasn't satisfied.

Up until just recently, Sony was expecting to sell Drive Club's upgrade for if you had PS+, but you would still need to pay the subscription to keep your upgrade. That means you would have been paying for PS+, then like $50, but you would have had to keep your subscription. I didn't see any PS4 owners complaining, and that's exactly the type of thing people would complain about,

The majority of the users on the the sister site "Push Square" were complaining...

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Beetlejuice

1,454. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Yes, please turn this into an anti-PS discussion.

It won't erase the fact that the $500 Xbox you bought a couple weeks ago will soon be $399!

Beetlejuice

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,455. Posted:

@Ryno
I see, well thanks for letting me know.

@KennyPowers
Ya, it will be $400 without the Kinect. I bought it with the Kinect. The Kinect is still worth $100, so ya, the Xbox One I bought will still be $500. Way to go... I'm not turning the discussion into anti-PS. All I'm saying is that people complain about Nintendo and Microsoft, but when Sony gets criticism, it's automatically a "hate" war against PS.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,456. Posted:

Not surprised that they cut the Kinect from the Xbox One. They should have done it from day one.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

1,457. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm aware of quite a few people who were willing to buy an X1 after they made that reversal, but weren't beforehand.

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,458. Posted:

Kodeen wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm aware of quite a few people who were willing to buy an X1 after they made that reversal, but weren't beforehand.

It's still anecdotal. I could say I'd buy PS4 if it came bundled with the camera, Move and a Vita for $600, but if I don't, then my word meant nothing.

What I'm saying is, that I won't believe anyone who says they will buy a Kinectless Xbox One, until they actually do. The same thing goes for Wii U. People complained that Wii U doesn't have very many games, but now it has more than PS4 and Xbox One and they still won't buy it.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,459. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Kodeen wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

It's still anecdotal. I could say I'd buy PS4 if it came bundled with the camera, Move and a Vita for $600, but if I don't, then my word meant nothing.

What I'm saying is, that I won't believe anyone who says they will buy a Kinectless Xbox One, until they actually do. The same thing goes for Wii U. People complained that Wii U doesn't have very many games, but now it has more than PS4 and Xbox One and they still won't buy it.

Kids these days like to go with what's popuar and what sells. The Wii U already has a nice selection of great games under it's belt, but even if you threw 10 more at them they'd still find something to complain about. Face it, Nintendo's got a bit of a negative image with todays generation, in comparison to it's NES-SNES days where the Big N was considered GOD. ;) Now Nintendo is deemed childish, gimmicky and not powerful enough.

You can't get the Wii U(GamePad) experience OR play nintendo games on a PS4 and Xbox One. two great no-brainer reasons to get the console. Mario Kart 8 is just around the corner, then there's Bayonetta 2, Yoshi's Yarn, X, Super Smash Bros U and the surprise heavy hitter Big N announcements during E3 Next month. The only Nintendo Console that i ever felt a little negative towards was the N64 aside from the the Wii U E3 reveal which i found to be pretty underwhelming in comparison to the groundbreaking Wii.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Beetlejuice

1,460. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Kodeen wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I won't buy a new console until 2015, and before today if I had to choose, it would have been a PS4. After this news though, it's possible I will get an Xbox instead just because it doesn't come with the Kinect, something I have no use for and don't want to invest in.

Beetlejuice