Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 11,914

SCRAPPER392

Don't forget that Kat took multiple bullets during gameplay in Halo Reach, then one plasma bullet to the head killed her during a cutscene

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

RancidVomit86

SCAR392 wrote:

Don't forget that Kat took multiple bullets during gameplay in Halo Reach, then one plasma bullet to the head killed her during a cutscene

At least it was fun doing it lol

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

shingi_70

Well an EMP did kill her shields.

Man Reach was a depressingly good game. The feeling when Jorge stays to destroy the supetcarrier and six more warp into the Planets orbit.

Also like how the Halo side stuff like comics, books and cartoon are all Cannon.

Man I don't what system to get. Seems like public pressure and 1080p is making me want to go for a PS4, bit overall content Xbox has more stuff compelling to mr and I don't think Sony's first party will do real work till next year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

Halo Reach was great. That, Gears of War 3, and the Xbox 360 exclusives are what convinced me to buy an Xbox 360.

I though Halo Reach had the best gameplay out of all the Halo games. I got one in 2010, so I ended up going back and snapping up Lost Odyssey, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'n Bolts, Alan Wake, Geometry Wars, etc.

I already had a PS3 for multiplats, so I just bought the exclusives and called it a day.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Gamer83

shingi_70 wrote:

Well an EMP did kill her shields.

Man Reach was a depressingly good game. The feeling when Jorge stays to destroy the supetcarrier and six more warp into the Planets orbit.

Also like how the Halo side stuff like comics, books and cartoon are all Cannon.

Man I don't what system to get. Seems like public pressure and 1080p is making me want to go for a PS4, bit overall content Xbox has more stuff compelling to mr and I don't think Sony's first party will do real work till next year.

The rate it's going I don't think Sony's first party teams are going to do work on PS4 ever. And this is from a guy who bought the console partly because I expected Sony to deliver on that front like it did last gen. So far all it's done is delay games or cancel them out right like the recent news about Santa Monica's game. I better not mention that this is starting to piss me off though because apparently wanting games on a console you pay hundreds of dollars for makes you an entitled a-hole. I actually don't think the situation on X1 is great either but it is better because MS isn't bleeding money and you know if worse comes to worse and its first party teams don't deliver anything besides Halo and Forza, the company can just pay for third party exclusives. Really if it weren't for my fear of those DRM policies coming back, I probably would've bought an X1 instead of PS4. MS is just in a healthier state as a company so you know if nothing else its console won't be Dreamcasted.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

shingi_70

Quantum Break brah, I really don't want to get a 8th gen console till E3, hence the Vita. My worst case scenario is

March- Vita
Summer - PS4
When quantum break hits -Xbone
When Zekda hirs- Wii U

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

rallydefault

shingi_70 wrote:

From Phil spencers twitter it sounds like the next gears if war will either be a reboot or after the main story.

I hope it's a reboot. I love the Gears series (it's like a nice, warm, familiar blanket), but I do think it's time to attack the story in a different way. I don't even remember what the heck happened in the last two games. They just weren't very memorable as far as the story goes.

rallydefault

kkslider5552000

so I just realized that EA released their multiplayer shooter Plants vs. Zombies game that is exclusive to Microsoft consoles the month before they release Titanfall which is exclusive to Microsoft consoles.

this might not be ideal

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RancidVomit86

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so I just realized that EA released their multiplayer shooter Plants vs. Zombies game that is exclusive to Microsoft consoles the month before they release Titanfall which is exclusive to Microsoft consoles.

this might not be ideal

Good point I didn't even think about that. Way to go EA.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

shingi_70

Plants vs Zombies should have been staggered to the fall and aimed as a abundle game for families.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

shingi_70 wrote:

Plants vs Zombies should have been staggered to the fall and aimed as a abundle game for families.

yeah it really should have. It does make me sad by default to see a fun looking shooter with cool ideas and multiple primary colors probably not do that well. Even if Titanfall and Destiny end up being better shooters, this game just kinda puts a smile on my face.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RancidVomit86

Yea I will probably end up picking up new PvZ game this weekend. Had planned to get it cause it does look like too much fun to pass up.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

RancidVomit86

Looks like Microsoft might have 2 new IP's on their way for us as they have filled trademarks on Tentacles: Enter the Mind and Ori and the Black Forest. Both were filed as pertaining to game software.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

shingi_70

Tentcakes sounds like Press Plays new project seeing as the game they made before max was Tentacles Enter the Dolphin. Not sure what Black Forest would be however.

Blog post from Lionhead about the first Fable Legends character Sterling.
Untitled

WAT!

banacheck

“EA, Respawn and Microsoft have been testing Titanfall all over the world, including South Africa, and we’re confident that players worldwide will have a great experience when the game launches in March.”

Just like the original XboxOne I guess things have changed. The reality of always online was fiction at this point in time as the always online Titanfall has proven, but would have things been different without Microsoft servers?

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

shingi_70

Any of you Xbox One dudes want a Project Spark beta code. I have four to give away.

http://mp1st.com/2014/03/08/respawn-tease-future-titanfall-an...

Xbox’s Jeff Rubenstein explained, “apparently during this live stream, which will start at 11 pm eastern/8 pm pacific, we are going to be exploring or showcasing the future of Titanfall.”
"Larry Hryb added that the Xbox team have �no clue� what Respawn will be showing. It seems that all Respawn told Microsoft, �we are showcasing the future of Titanfall�."

I'm guessing were going to get the first look at the DLC maps and the new game modes they will be putting in. Unrealistic expectation is Microsoft has bought respawn and Titanfall, throwing a big middle finger to EA.

WAT!

shingi_70

Fan Q&A for Fable legends using questions submitted through upload.

Sound more like Platform where they can expand upon it and from a gameplay perspective the Hero stuff sounds like Guantlet,

WAT!

CanisWolfred

Titanfall's been earning a lot of positive reviews, makes me want to make it my Birthday present after all, but I should probably wait a bit to see if it has any problems at launch. No matter what, it's still an EA game, so it's bound to need at least more servers.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Games using Microsoft's servers so it should be good.

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic