Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 1,251 to 1,270 of 11,914

shingi_70

Good for people who plan to I guess. With no real BC and PlayStation Now being crap I wouldn't trade in a last gen console for anything.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Jaz007

shingi_70 wrote:

PlayStation Now being crap I wouldn't trade in a last gen console for anything.

The Betas barley even started and not that many details have been released? Why do think it's crud?

Jaz007

Jazzer94

Swiket wrote:

Untitled

No thanks

I just found this funny not in a troll way.
Untitled
or this
Untitled
its just hilarious how much extreme some gaming fans are.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

Jaz007 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

PlayStation Now being crap I wouldn't trade in a last gen console for anything.

The Betas barley even started and not that many details have been released? Why do think it's crud?

Crud is the wrong word. The service and whatever the Microsoft one would be (Rio) could be the best thing ever but the internet suks and ISPs are too crappy. .

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

sub12

Sometimes I wonder what Microsoft PR execs are thinking? They shot themselves in the foot during 2013 with the DRM / always online talk, and putting the "entertainment center" notion above games............now this $100 off for trading in a PS3? It just makes them look desperate and greedy.

Edited on by sub12

sub12

shingi_70

Murdered Soul Suspect has been announced for the Xbox One.
http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/games-murder-soul-suspect-preview

I'm expecting more games announced or unannounced for last gen only to get put on the next gen systems.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

Wait a game I can get on my 360 is gonna be on Xbox One! Should I be sarcastic about being excited in general or about how I'll obviously spend 500 dollars for a lamer PC? You decide! It can be a choose your own adventure post!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jaz007

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Wait a game I can get on my 360 is gonna be on Xbox One! Should I be sarcastic about being excited in general or about how I'll obviously spend 500 dollars for a lamer PC? You decide! It can be a choose your own adventure post!

Maybe you should consider an extra and not a system seller like it is? I don't see how an upgraded version is bad if you already have a next gen system and it's still on 360 if you don't. This is insulting the One for the sake of it, not because there is a reason to.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

shingi_70

Satya Nadella is the new CEO of Microsoft. Bill Gates is steepping down is chairman and becoming a technology advisor.

Lococycle got a permant price drop to $10.

Murdered Soul Suspect is coming in June. which says a lot about the Wii U in retrospect. (or at least how the Industry views it)

The xbox 360 Games with Gold for this month are Dead Island and Toy soldiers Cold war.

Will probably redo the OT and the Title to reflect this thread being xbox in general.

WAT!

shingi_70

I re-did the OP to have release dates and sales that are coming soon. Will work in it even more once I'm a computer.

Strider is launching on the Xbox One and 360 on the 19th of t...

The publishing of Halo related book series is moving from Tor...

The beta for Crytek's free to play shooter for the 360 Warfac...

On the Xbox Blog Microsoft announced they had two system updates planned to hit pretty soon. The first is coming g on Febuaury 11th and will have a host of features among them are

The ability to see and manage your storage space. With this update, you will find it easy to find how much space your content takes up and better manage your content. You can also control your install lineup and more easily manage your download queue. We’ve separated My Games and My Apps into separate lists, so you can easily create separate queues for both. Now you can pick the order in which you want your content to load and we’ve added a boot progress indicator so you can better track updates while they load.The battery power indicator is back! You can see it right on the home screen, so you can easily track how much battery life is left on your controller.And, you will be able to use your USB keyboardwith your Xbox One.

And a second one coming on March 4th

On March 4, in advance of what is expected to be the biggest game launch of the year, we will be delivering another system update to prepare your Xbox One for “Titanfall.”  This update will contain  many new features and improvements, most significantly to our party and multiplayer systems.  Available on March 11, “Titanfall” is a team-based online multiplayer game that showcases the power of Xbox Live, and we will be shipping a new party and multiplayer system that will help make “Titanfall” the must-have game for this generation. 

Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

shingi_70

Man I need to grab Asuras Wrath.

WAT!

shingi_70

Untitled

Sounds like Microsoft might start revealing their Japan launch details soonish. Will be funny IG Microsoft has more japan facing launch games than Sony. So far we know

Grounding Inc is working on Crimson Dragon DLC and it's been hinted by Yukio Futatsugi and Phil Spencer that Phantom Dust is in the works.

Platnuim is heavily rumored to be working on an XONE game.

Former Caves guys started a new studio named Mages and is working on Xbox One shoot em up.

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

Titanfall bundle for the same $500.

Price cut in U.K. I see this as a good sign, because Nintendo did a similar thing with Wii U, back in November.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

RancidVomit86

Have to say I'm excited to see what Black Tusk does with GoW. Ready for E3.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

SCRAPPER392

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Have to say I'm excited to see what Black Tusk does with GoW. Ready for E3.

I agree. It will probably be during E-day. Sometime before the first game, kinda like Judgement, but I thought Judgement didn't really look that great. They were just putting that stuff out so fast, that I kind of lost interest.

Qwest

shingi_70

From Phil spencers twitter it sounds like the next gears if war will either be a reboot or after the main story.

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

@shingi_70
I don't really see how they would continue after GoW 3. I think it will be a prequel like Judgment, except Marcus and Dom as the main characters, obviously. Or maybe that one guy from the GoW 3 DLC campaign.

Qwest

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic