Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 11,914

shingi_70

I'm a bit more worried about the PS4, since there is nothing with a solid release date other than Infamous.

But all three consoles looks pretty barren for the next few months. So its just as good as time ad any top catch up on some old games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Peach64

They're both selling way better than I expected. 3.9 million Xbones sold in 5 weeks (360 s old 1.5 in its first 5 weeks). Maybe crossgen games won't hang around as long as many people anticipated,

Peach64

kkslider5552000

Peach64 wrote:

They're both selling way better than I expected. 3.9 million Xbones sold in 5 weeks (360 s old 1.5 in its first 5 weeks). Maybe crossgen games won't hang around as long as many people anticipated,

I dunno, Wii U despite abysmal marketing sold 3 million fairly quickly when it arguably had no right to and most consoles have slowed down to a halt after the launch. Most aren't gonna care too much about the new consoles until next holiday season imo. I know I'm not, I'm mostly interested in the remaining 360 stuff right now (Soul Suspect )

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Microsoft announced they bought the gears of War franchise from epic. Black Tusk is taking over development as well.

Sounds like Black Tusk is a Multi team developer as well. In an interview with Major Nelson the guy at Black Tusk didn't want to say what the studio was working on other than gears. The studio who shared space got shut down and it was said that Black Tusk had scooped up most of those people.

Seems like Epic is getting out of the development game other than iOS.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Knux

It sounds like they are some neat exclusives coming to the Xbox One. I'm now glad that I got said console as an early Christmas/birthday gift.

Knux

shingi_70

So rumor is that the pilot of the Halo TV series is going to be directed by Neil Blomkamp director of District 9 and Elysuim.

WAT!

shingi_70

Anyone with an Xbox should follow Phil Spencer and some.of the other Xbox Executives on Twitter. They give out codes for free games and content all the time.

WAT!

shingi_70

Anyone with an Xbox should follow Phil Spencer and some.of the other Xbox Executives on Twitter. They give out codes for free games and content all the time.

WAT!

shingi_70

Insider in GAF is dropping bombs about Microsoft's plans.

Forza Horizon: "Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and... tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros." UPDATE: Weather system powered by "the cloud"
White Xbone incoming. UPDATE: In October with "fancy donkey controller"
NEW: Limited 1 TB box in November
Why all the leaks? Scared you might get caught? "I am incapable of fear. Plus, this is such exciting stuff, and me talking about it ahead of time isn't going to hurt anything, truthfully. We're all chomping at the bit for it to come out. This is not bad. "
Halo Anniversary 2 will be 1080p, iffy on the 60fps, maybe not.
Quantum Break is Holiday 2014
Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
Sunset Overdrive is Fall 2014. UPDATE: October 2014
Is not Phil Spencer
Black Tusk cancelled project was called "Shangheist." May have involved stealing stuff from the Chinese (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure...)
Fable Legends is Summer 2015
Halo 2 Anniversary includes beta for Halo 5
Gears of War will probably need a 2.5 year dev time.
First Titanfall DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
No Crackdown 3 news this year most likely, since it's a 2016 title.
A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that Xbone will release in this year. UPDATE: Late April in Scandinavian countries
No info/idea on what Rare's up to, sadly.
$399 XB1 this year? "Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive."
NEW: Games with Gold on Xbox One starting April. "Sooner rather than later"

Edited on by LzWinky

WAT!

shingi_70

Good for people who plan to I guess. With no real BC and PlayStation Now being crap I wouldn't trade in a last gen console for anything.

WAT!

Jaz007

shingi_70 wrote:

PlayStation Now being crap I wouldn't trade in a last gen console for anything.

The Betas barley even started and not that many details have been released? Why do think it's crud?

Jaz007

Jazzer94

Swiket wrote:

Untitled

No thanks

I just found this funny not in a troll way.
Untitled
or this
Untitled
its just hilarious how much extreme some gaming fans are.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

Jaz007 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

PlayStation Now being crap I wouldn't trade in a last gen console for anything.

The Betas barley even started and not that many details have been released? Why do think it's crud?

Crud is the wrong word. The service and whatever the Microsoft one would be (Rio) could be the best thing ever but the internet suks and ISPs are too crappy. .

WAT!

sub12

Sometimes I wonder what Microsoft PR execs are thinking? They shot themselves in the foot during 2013 with the DRM / always online talk, and putting the "entertainment center" notion above games............now this $100 off for trading in a PS3? It just makes them look desperate and greedy.

Edited on by sub12

sub12

shingi_70

Murdered Soul Suspect has been announced for the Xbox One.
http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/games-murder-soul-suspect-preview

I'm expecting more games announced or unannounced for last gen only to get put on the next gen systems.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

Wait a game I can get on my 360 is gonna be on Xbox One! Should I be sarcastic about being excited in general or about how I'll obviously spend 500 dollars for a lamer PC? You decide! It can be a choose your own adventure post!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jaz007

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Wait a game I can get on my 360 is gonna be on Xbox One! Should I be sarcastic about being excited in general or about how I'll obviously spend 500 dollars for a lamer PC? You decide! It can be a choose your own adventure post!

Maybe you should consider an extra and not a system seller like it is? I don't see how an upgraded version is bad if you already have a next gen system and it's still on 360 if you don't. This is insulting the One for the sake of it, not because there is a reason to.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

shingi_70

Satya Nadella is the new CEO of Microsoft. Bill Gates is steepping down is chairman and becoming a technology advisor.

Lococycle got a permant price drop to $10.

Murdered Soul Suspect is coming in June. which says a lot about the Wii U in retrospect. (or at least how the Industry views it)

The xbox 360 Games with Gold for this month are Dead Island and Toy soldiers Cold war.

Will probably redo the OT and the Title to reflect this thread being xbox in general.

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic