Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox 360 or PS3 ?

Showing 81 to 94 of 94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkG

81. Posted:

lol, while I was spending a fun afternoon of Pokemon Battle Revolution and Wii Sports Resort BB Thrilla started to once again fight? and somehow I'm the kid?... and you're welcome to visit Colombia anytime you want, we don't ask for Visas to almost any country.

back to the thread, getting a 360 has the added benefit of being able to get Natal. just for Milo and the whole NUI is wort it...
PS3 got a Wiimote ripoff (and a fugly one that is)...

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomWiiPlayer

82. Posted:

DarkG wrote:

PS3 got a Wiimote ripoff (and a fugly one that is)...

And Natal is completely original, right? :P

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkG

83. Posted:

it is, since, just like the Wiimote, there's no new technology there, but it is the first time those technologies are brought together...

and unlike the Wiimote and the Wiimote ripoff, it goes beyond the controller... as was said at CES, it's all about NUI (I'm really looking forward to connecting Natal to my Windows 7 PC, maybe even more than the games themselves)... Natal would've probably happened even if the Wii hadn't exist, it would just be differently marketed...

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ravage

84. Posted:

There are new technology advances, which may or may not revolutionize the game (not an actual video game :P).
However, after saying that, I am a new technology. :D
seems I figured out how to underline, but still can't remember how to use bold...

Edited on by Ravage

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomWiiPlayer

85. Posted:

Explain how it is different then the Playstation 2 Eye. Because the technology just seems updated from that.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkG

86. Posted:

it is a similar concept, but goes beyond that... remember it has Face Recognition, 3D and heat-sensitive cameras, mic with voice recognition, and capacity for full body tracking... is not a gimmick or a controller as much as it is a new interface, completely built with the NUI in mind

In fact, Microsoft already tried witth an eyetoy clone... the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, it even had a free game on Xbox LIVE Arcade: Totemball. very few games supported it, and third parties didn't really want to work with it... Microsoft themselves relegated it to a mere webcam lol

Edited on by DarkG

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slapshot

87. Posted:

Killzone was a PS2 game and it doesnt really share much with Gears. The first game was titled a Halo Killer and Failed misserably to impress online or off. Killzone 2 is actually a really good game that feels more like Halo but at the same time feels much like its own game wich is good.

Advice though, seriously is friends. I know its been said many times before, but being able to play my PS3 with all my family and friends online makes the system more valuable than money. If it was the 360 that we all had it would be it, but its the PS3 we all have. Some of us have both systems, but some are younger and parents wont pay their online fees so they play the PS3 online and 360 for offline games. That is my big reason for PS3 over 360 now, Ive always been a JRPG fan and any gamer that was a gamer during the PSX/PS2 days know the Playstation was the Ultimate JRPG systems. PS3 is slowly following this trend.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

88. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Explain how it is different then the Playstation 2 Eye.

It's made by Microsoft. That's good enough for some people.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

89. Posted:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

man darkg really hates the ps3? maybe cause xbobx doesnt have the great games ps3 has. and uncharted 2 has better graphics than gears. way better. ive seen both on HD and u2 looks better. DarkG should be banned from any ps3 related post.

Going a little too far there, don't ya think? I'll admit, I really wish he would stop going on about how much he hates the Playstation, though. If you don't like something, and it's too big to change, just ignore it. It won't go away, but it'll be outta your hair. He just keeps bringing up pointless, aimless arguements based on opinions. In fact, that's my problem with console wars - they're based on opinions, yet some people go on like their opinions are fact. sigh...please, people, just agree to disagree and let it end...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

J-Rod

90. Posted:

PS3=Blu-ray

NNID: jkh369; PSN: jkh33; 3DS FC: 1075-1053-2647

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1053-2647 | Nintendo Network ID: jkh369

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

91. Posted:

werid as BB and DarkG are the same person on different sides, but i think BB is a little more extreme.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

JonWahlgren

92. Posted:

People, people, for the love of crap, stop nesting quotes like that.

Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkG

93. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

werid as BB and DarkG are the same person on different sides, but i think BB is a little more extreme.

I'll take that as a personal insult against me xD

shingi_70 wrote:

HOW CAN ONE BE BETTER THEN THE OTHER WHEN THEY SHAE A GOOD 75% OF THE SAME FREAKING GAMES FOR GODSAKE. QUIT BEING FANBOYS AND JUST TALK THEY BOTH HAVE GOOD GAMES SO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO YOU PEOPLE STATE THAT THEY DON'T LIKE THE FIRST PARTY GAMES ON THE OTHER WHEN THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKING GAMES WITH DIFFRENT NAMES.

KILLZONE = GEARS OF WAR
RESISTANCE= HALO
GRAN TURSIMO= FOZRA 3
RACHENT AND CLANK = KAMEO AND BANJO

SO HOW CAN YOU HATE ONE GAME AND LIKE THE SAME ONE IN THE SAMW GENRE JUST ON A DIFFRENT SYSTEM WHEN THERE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME FREAKING GAME..............

(Walks away now)

no, no, no, you got it wrong... it's Banjo and Kazooie, not Kameo and Banjo! lol
on a serious note I disagree with the GoW and Forza 3 part.... GoW is nothing like Killzone (it isn't even as boring lol), Killzone is more like CoD to me...
and I can play Forza 3 in a PGR-style, the reason why I liked and bought the game... had it been like GT5 or Forza 2, I would've never bought it... I like Arcade racers more than driving sims lol.

Edited on by DarkG

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

Corbs

94. Posted:

Okay, enough moderation notices. I'm shutting this one down.

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

Sorry, this topic has been locked.