Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox 360 or PS3 ?

Showing 61 to 80 of 94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

M00se

61. Posted:

Sean007s wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Even thought I might get into PC gaming (Unlikely), I would go with the Playstation 3. There are numerous reasons why. Go to BlackBusterCritics and see his Playstation 3 owns Xbox 360 playlist.

Hell yes!
March 2010 for PS3 is gonna rock the world upside down.
E3 is set for Sony as they unveil Resisitence 3,Killzone 3 and InFamous 2.....yes trust me,we will see atleast two sequels.
God Of War 3 is gonna be brillant! Heavy Rain will be unique and amazing,i've already seen lots of people on Kotaku and Destructoid are waiting for it!
I hope we see a new Moterstorm....oh god....i love that game and the Demo's graphics look better than most 360 games even today! Check it out!
The free online and new PSN coming this year! The low price tag to justify the purchase! (i never thought i'd ever own a PS3 but now Sony has made it come true)

Sorry...i just freaking my PS3...it actually healed my Depression and has kept me happy over the months!
My mate has one now and he sold his 360. Trust me...you will not regret the PS3.

yea, sean 007 do i have your psn? and BlackBusterCritic states facts. PS3 is better. darkg should check thenm out

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomWiiPlayer

62. Posted:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

man darkg really hates the ps3? maybe cause xbobx doesnt have the great games ps3 has. and uncharted 2 has better graphics than gears. way better. ive seen both on HD and u2 looks better. DarkG should be banned from any ps3 related post.

Stop trying to start fights.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean007s

63. Posted:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

Sean007s wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Even thought I might get into PC gaming (Unlikely), I would go with the Playstation 3. There are numerous reasons why. Go to BlackBusterCritics and see his Playstation 3 owns Xbox 360 playlist.

Hell yes!
March 2010 for PS3 is gonna rock the world upside down.
E3 is set for Sony as they unveil Resisitence 3,Killzone 3 and InFamous 2.....yes trust me,we will see atleast two sequels.
God Of War 3 is gonna be brillant! Heavy Rain will be unique and amazing,i've already seen lots of people on Kotaku and Destructoid are waiting for it!
I hope we see a new Moterstorm....oh god....i love that game and the Demo's graphics look better than most 360 games even today! Check it out!
The free online and new PSN coming this year! The low price tag to justify the purchase! (i never thought i'd ever own a PS3 but now Sony has made it come true)

Sorry...i just freaking my PS3...it actually healed my Depression and has kept me happy over the months!
My mate has one now and he sold his 360. Trust me...you will not regret the PS3.

yea, sean 007 do i have your psn? and BlackBusterCritic states facts. PS3 is better. darkg should check thenm out

Hmm i don't think so....My PSN is in my Sig tho if you wanna send me an invite! :)
BBC has an Xbox and doesn't even like it himself! lol
Just more proof the Xbox is inferior to PS3 :)

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Skype:Sean007s
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean007s

64. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

man darkg really hates the ps3? maybe cause xbobx doesnt have the great games ps3 has. and uncharted 2 has better graphics than gears. way better. ive seen both on HD and u2 looks better. DarkG should be banned from any ps3 related post.

Stop trying to start fights.

No he is right.
DarkG always appears in PS3 thrends saying the game sucks and then says the Xbox has more better online. He thinks his opinions are facts.

He is a troll. Plain and Simple.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Skype:Sean007s
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomWiiPlayer

65. Posted:

Sean007s wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

man darkg really hates the ps3? maybe cause xbobx doesnt have the great games ps3 has. and uncharted 2 has better graphics than gears. way better. ive seen both on HD and u2 looks better. DarkG should be banned from any ps3 related post.

Stop trying to start fights.

No he is right.
DarkG always appears in PS3 thrends saying the game sucks and then says the Xbox has more better online. He thinks his opinions are facts.

He is a troll. Plain and Simple.

I disagree that he is a troll, but right or not, he brought that up out of the blue. DarkG hadn't said anything in a while, but he brings him up anyway. He was trying to draw DarkG back into a thread to argue.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

66. Posted:

No console is definitely better than another, surely enjoying the console should be enough, no need to get personal and call others out, and no need to trash the other console either, unless you aren't truly confident in your purchase.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean007s

67. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Sean007s wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

man darkg really hates the ps3? maybe cause xbobx doesnt have the great games ps3 has. and uncharted 2 has better graphics than gears. way better. ive seen both on HD and u2 looks better. DarkG should be banned from any ps3 related post.

Stop trying to start fights.

No he is right.
DarkG always appears in PS3 thrends saying the game sucks and then says the Xbox has more better online. He thinks his opinions are facts.

He is a troll. Plain and Simple.

I disagree that he is a troll, but right or not, he brought that up out of the blue. DarkG hadn't said anything in a while, but he brings him up anyway. He was trying to draw DarkG back into a thread to argue.

Why in the MAG Thread does he say it lags?
I have a mere crappy 1MB connection and it doesn't NOT lag(no i am not kidding so please explain)
Why is he in the PS3 thread bringing the 360 into disscussion when obviously he can do that crap in the other 360 thread?

In my opinion:he's a troll. End Of.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Skype:Sean007s
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

M00se

68. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Sean007s wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

man darkg really hates the ps3? maybe cause xbobx doesnt have the great games ps3 has. and uncharted 2 has better graphics than gears. way better. ive seen both on HD and u2 looks better. DarkG should be banned from any ps3 related post.

Stop trying to start fights.

No he is right.
DarkG always appears in PS3 thrends saying the game sucks and then says the Xbox has more better online. He thinks his opinions are facts.

He is a troll. Plain and Simple.

I disagree that he is a troll, but right or not, he brought that up out of the blue. DarkG hadn't said anything in a while, but he brings him up anyway. He was trying to draw DarkG back into a thread to argue.

i read a few posts back and darkg was stating his opinions as facts. darkg is like 8 and needs to learn all systems are good, its just one prefers something else. i dont like the xbox and darkgdoesnt like the ps3 but he thinks his opinions are facts and makes up stupid things to make another system look bad. if i wanted to fight an 8 year old i would go to his doorstep and beat the crap out of him.

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

AuthorMessage
Avatar

M00se

69. Posted:

Sean007s wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Sean007s wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

man darkg really hates the ps3? maybe cause xbobx doesnt have the great games ps3 has. and uncharted 2 has better graphics than gears. way better. ive seen both on HD and u2 looks better. DarkG should be banned from any ps3 related post.

Stop trying to start fights.

No he is right.
DarkG always appears in PS3 thrends saying the game sucks and then says the Xbox has more better online. He thinks his opinions are facts.

He is a troll. Plain and Simple.

I disagree that he is a troll, but right or not, he brought that up out of the blue. DarkG hadn't said anything in a while, but he brings him up anyway. He was trying to draw DarkG back into a thread to argue.

Why in the MAG Thread does he say it lags?
I have a mere crappy 1MB connection and it doesn't NOT lag(no i am not kidding so please explain)
Why is he in the PS3 thread bringing the 360 into disscussion when obviously he can do that crap in the other 360 thread?

In my opinion:he's a troll. End Of.

sean 007 is right. randomwiiplayer stop trying to defend that kid.

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean007s

70. Posted:

Reala wrote:

No console is definitely better than another, surely enjoying the console should be enough, no need to get personal and call others out, and no need to trash the other console either, unless you aren't truly confident in your purchase.

Exactly. 100% correct.
I don't bash the 360 until someone starts to say the console I purchased is Crappier.
I am a big Sony and Nintendo fan and will defend them. Not because i'm a fanboy,but because i enjoy the consoles i have bought.
I used to own a 360 but like i said,i sold it...i did not enjoy it at all. Just my opinion but no...DarkG continues to bring graphics into it,LIVE being better than PSN(its free what the hell does he expect? Dedicated servers? jeez) and better games(wrong its down to opinion)

I enjoy some 360 games like Banjo,Forza2,Mass Effect,and GoW but in no way do i think the console is worth it.

Edited on by Sean007s

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Skype:Sean007s
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean007s

71. Posted:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

Sean007s wrote:

Reala wrote:

No console is definitely better than another, surely enjoying the console should be enough, no need to get personal and call others out, and no need to trash the other console either, unless you aren't truly confident in your purchase.

Exactly. 100% correct.
I don't bash the 360 until someone starts to say the console I purchased is Crappier.
I am a big Sony and Nintendo fan and will defend them. Not because i'm a fanboy,but because i enjoy the consoles i have bought.
I used to own a 360 but like i said,i sold it...i did not enjoy it at all. Just my opinion but no...DarkG continues to bring graphics into it,LIVE being better than PSN(its free what the hell does he expect? Dedicated servers? jeez) and better games(wrong its down to opinion)

I enjoy some 360 games like Banjo,Forza2,Mass Effect,and GoW but in no way do i think the console is worth it.

this is what i am trying to say. when i defend the ps3 i get bashed by darkg or randomwiiplayer comes into the convo and bashes me for defending the console of MY choice? its like wtf?!?!?

I am sick of it too.
Go back to your damn 360 threads.
Leave out PS3 one alone,they're gonna get it deleted and if that happens,i will troll the 360 thread. How about that? Fair? i think so.

DarkG never has ANYTHING good to say about the PS3 in the PS3 threads themselves.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Skype:Sean007s
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

72. Posted:

remember there is a report button, if a user is bashing you then alerting a mod is the best course of action, bashing back will likely rebound and cost you too, regardless of who started it, also if you suspect someone is a troll, then I suggest using the contact form on the bottom of the page, accusing in the threads will most likely lead to deletion of your comments, remember RAMO(report and move on) or IAMO(ignore and move on) we all get riled up at times but those are the better options.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean007s

73. Posted:

Reala wrote:

remember there is a report button, if a user is bashing you then alerting a mod is the best course of action, bashing back will likely rebound and cost you too, regardless of who started it, also if you suspect someone is a troll, then I suggest using the contact form on the bottom of the page, accusing in the threads will most likely lead to deletion of your comments, remember RAMO(report and move on) or IAMO(ignore and move on) we all get riled up at times but those are the better options.

I understand,i just am stupid to reply to the idiot. I always...how can i said it:Stand my ground.
I'd actually rather if NintendoLife took away the "other gaming" in the forums....but that would not be fair but it would calm things down more.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Skype:Sean007s
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomWiiPlayer

74. Posted:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

Sean007s wrote:

Reala wrote:

No console is definitely better than another, surely enjoying the console should be enough, no need to get personal and call others out, and no need to trash the other console either, unless you aren't truly confident in your purchase.

Exactly. 100% correct.
I don't bash the 360 until someone starts to say the console I purchased is Crappier.
I am a big Sony and Nintendo fan and will defend them. Not because i'm a fanboy,but because i enjoy the consoles i have bought.
I used to own a 360 but like i said,i sold it...i did not enjoy it at all. Just my opinion but no...DarkG continues to bring graphics into it,LIVE being better than PSN(its free what the hell does he expect? Dedicated servers? jeez) and better games(wrong its down to opinion)

I enjoy some 360 games like Banjo,Forza2,Mass Effect,and GoW but in no way do i think the console is worth it.

this is what i am trying to say. when i defend the ps3 i get bashed by darkg or randomwiiplayer comes into the convo and bashes me for defending the console of MY choice? its like wtf?!?!?

Show me one time I bashed you. I'm fine with your preference, but all I said was to stop bashing DarkG, I am trying to keep the peace.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

75. Posted:

HOW CAN ONE BE BETTER THEN THE OTHER WHEN THEY SHAE A GOOD 75% OF THE SAME FREAKING GAMES FOR GODSAKE. QUIT BEING FANBOYS AND JUST TALK THEY BOTH HAVE GOOD GAMES SO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO YOU PEOPLE STATE THAT THEY DON'T LIKE THE FIRST PARTY GAMES ON THE OTHER WHEN THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKING GAMES WITH DIFFRENT NAMES.

KILLZONE = GEARS OF WAR
RESISTANCE= HALO
GRAN TURSIMO= FOZRA 3
RACHENT AND CLANK = KAMEO AND BANJO

SO HOW CAN YOU HATE ONE GAME AND LIKE THE SAME ONE IN THE SAMW GENRE JUST ON A DIFFRENT SYSTEM WHEN THERE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME FREAKING GAME..............

(Walks away now)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomWiiPlayer

76. Posted:

Killzone=1st person, Gears=3rd person.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

77. Posted:

i mean in story and feel .

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomWiiPlayer

78. Posted:

How can they feel the same if Gears is cover based and in a completely different perspective?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

79. Posted:

stoey and theme wise i'm aware that the gameplay is diffrent. Also hype wise thier about at the same level.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RandomWiiPlayer

80. Posted:

Okay, now its right. :)

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.