Forums

Topic: Xbox 360 Gamertag?

Posts 1 to 20 of 53

DaVeMaN99

For all those who have 360 and live, whats your gamertag?
Xx crazy bus xX is mine.
Il make a list of everyones too

DaVeMaN99- Xx crazy bus xX
prosody-DaddyNewts
Dazza - DaringDaz
Damo - Duddyroar
Ant - NintendoLife
Corbie - CorbieD / DrShmup (Japanese)
Tom - ConkerTSquirrel
The Stig-Svepa
Bahamut ZERO- Galaxy009
slambert215-slambert15
AnthonyB-FurnaceFuneral
Nathan-bigNcube

Edited on by Corbs

DaVeMaN99

James

Mine's DaddyNewts, although I only ever play Halo 3, so don't expect a wide variety of games appearing in my played list

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Dazza

Here's a few 360 gamertags from the Nintendo Life team you might want to add

Me - DaringDaz
Damo - Duddyroar
Ant - NintendoLife
Corbie - CorbieD
Tom - ConkerTSquirrel (too lazy to post a reply, so I'm hijacking your message. Hope you don't mind! -Tom)

TBH none of us are on very much, but you might catch me playing a bit of Outrun Online Arcade this week. Oh yus!

Edited on by Nanaki

Dazza

The_Stig

Mines Svepa, usually be found lurking around in trenches in COD:WaW or ripping up tarmac in Forza 2

Staff - Moderator | Bug Hunter
NintendoLife.com

DaVeMaN99

Added most of you! And lists there!

DaVeMaN99

professorlayton

I feel horrible for saying this but I've only played my Xbox 360 a dozen or so times. The main reason why I decided to pick up the console was to play The Last Remant and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.

With that being said, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts won't work with my Xbox 360. I bought the game new and, unfortunately, it was damaged really badly.

The Last Remnant, on the other hand, is one of the worst role-playing games I've ever played. The gameplay is just way too confusing and the difficulty curve is unbalanced.

While I have my eye on Star Ocean: The Last Hope, there's nothing coming that interests me.

professorlayton

Bahamut_ZERO

@dude above:

Wait......what are you asking?

I'll assume you want good games. So here's some:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare: The best 360 game evr. It has amazing single-player and uber online. Even if you hate FPS, get it, its amazing.
Halo 3: Worst of the Halo trilogy (buy 1 &2 first), but is the best game to play with friends, both local and over Live.
Lost Odyssey: A fantastic RPG
Eternal Sonata: Same as above
Mass Effect: Great western RPG
Castle Crashers: World's best beat em' up.

And the list goes on and on.

My Gamertag is Galaxy009

Edited on by Bahamut_ZERO

Bahamut_ZERO

professorlayton

Bahamut+ZERO wrote:

@dude above:

Wait......what are you asking?

I'll assume you want good games. So here's some:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare: The best 360 game evr. It has amazing single-player and uber online. Even if you hate FPS, get it, its amazing.
Halo 3: Worst of the Halo trilogy (buy 1 &2 first), but is the best game to play with friends, both local and over Live.
Lost Odyssey: A fantastic RPG
Eternal Sonata: Same as above
Mass Effect: Great western RPG
Castle Crashers: World's best beat em' up.

And the list goes on and on.

My Gamertag is Galaxy009

But I'm not a fan of Gears of War, Halo, and Call of Duty. While I've been tempted to pick up Lost Odyssey and Eternal Sonata, I just haven't been able to find them in my area.

In regards to the last two games, I have absolutely no interest in either. I bought an Xbox 360 in order to play role-playing games, and while you made a couple of great recommendations, I just can't find them. Trust me, if I could find Infinite Undiscovery, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

And oh, I haven't used Xbox Live yet, so downloadable games are out of the question.

professorlayton

Adam

You can download Castle Crasher or XBLA game without paying a Live subscription. So as long as you have an internet connection, which it seems you do, you should be okay, no? Castle Crashers is great. Ikaruga is, too, if you don't already have it for Cube. There's some free shoot-em-up on there, too, that is pretty fun. Not amazing, but considering it is free, it is quite impressive. Can't think of the name right now. I don't have a 360, but I badger my friend all the time when a new XBLA game comes out to download it so I can play.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

professorlayton

I haven't even connected my Xbox to the internet yet. I've been meaning to do it for quite some time, but I just have been motivated to do so.

And besides, I'd download Banjo-Kazooie first. I was a huge fan of Banjo-Tooie and would love to play the game that started it all.

professorlayton

Bahamut_ZERO

@Proffessorlayton: You bought a 360 for JRPGs? There's not that many honestly. The only good ones are Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata, KInfinite Undiscovery, and Blue Dragon. And if you're not a Gears fan (neither am I, hate the bloody thing), Hallo, or CoD, just still pick up Call of Duty 4:Modern Warefare. At least rent the thing. The campaign has more "Oh....my...God, what just happened" moments than half the JRPGs I've ever played. Its also the first non-RPG (or Mario game) game I've poured more than 50 hours into. Yeah, its just that good.

Bahamut_ZERO

professorlayton

@Bahamut Zero: The Xbox 360 certainly has more JRP's than the Wii, right?

professorlayton

Adam

Well, the DS would be the best choice, but if you for some reason insist on a home console, yea, 360 is the best bet of the 3, unfortunately for me (PS3 and Wii here... but who cares, my SNES is better than all of them for RPGs!).

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

slambert215

slambert15
I'm mostly playing Rock Band 2 or GoW 2, but sometimes I'll be on Arcade games like Peggle

Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online

I'M BACK!
My codes:
Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256
Brawl: 2621-2393-5112
Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711
MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215

AlexSays

Nobody has made a similar thread for PSN ids yet?

If I weren't too lazy I'd make it myself.

I bought a PS3 Sunday though, so if it seems like I'm not around all that much it's because I'm busy with my new toy. lol

AlexSays

anthonyb

My tag is FurnaceFuneral.

Currently Playing: [360] Mass Effect, Shadow Complex, Trials HD | [Wii] N/A | [DSi] N/A

Rm88

I'm going with WiiDS this generation, and while I'm enjoying it, I feel it'd not be a bad idea to get a 360... mostly for Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter and especially Tekken. XBLA also looks pretty good.

ギャグ100回分愛してください

SamsN_ite

Yeah, A Nintendo Gamertag would be nice.....But this is a Nintendo website. It's like you are asking to buy an air conditioning unit at a hair salon. Take this question elsewhere.

SamsN_ite

James

Not in the "other gaming" forum, mate

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Nathan

My 360 gamertag is bigNcube...

Brawl friend code: 1418-8149-4165

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.