Forums

Topic: Xbox 360 Elite, now $249.99, limited time only, US only

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

DarkG

Stretch Your Entertainment Dollar with Special Offer from Xbox 360

$50 Rebate Offered with the Purchase of Xbox 360 Elite through Oct. 5

Beginning today through Oct. 5, when you purchase an Xbox 360 Elite for $299, Xbox 360 will put $50 back into your pocket with a limited-time rebate. Coupled with the recent price drop of the Xbox 360 Elite console, this offer makes your premium games and entertainment experience more affordable than ever.

Xbox 360 Elite puts all your entertainment in one place so you can play games, watch movies and TV shows, listen to music, and, coming this fall, keep up with your Twitter and Facebook social circles, all from your living room. Additionally, with a Netflix unlimited membership and an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership you can instantly watch movies and TV episodes streamed from Netflix, recommend your favorite shows and share in a movie party night with up to 7 friends — all on Xbox LIVE.

And, as announced earlier this year, the Xbox 360 you buy today will work with “Project Natal” and controller-free gaming in the future.

You may be eligible for the $50 Mail-in rebate when you purchase an Xbox 360 Elite in the U.S. between Sept. 22 and Oct. 5. Visit www.xbox.com/eliterebate/ for more details and rebate requirements.

at the normal price, the Xbox 360 Elite is not worth it while the Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition console comes with 250 GB, extra controller AND the game... so, with a $50 discount, this looks like a very good deal (interestingly, same price as a Wii)

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

The_Fox

Damn, that is a good deal.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Slapshot

Im wishing I had the extra cash at the moment and I would pick it up. I would gladly buy another one at this price. Im putting my wife through Doctorates School and my extra money is very little. I just cant afford two systems anymore. Its hard enough droppin $60 bucks on a new game. Im really considering selling my DSi to buy Uncharted 2 and GTA5. I have a DS and DSiWare is not worth what I paid for the system.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Corbs

At the normal price the Xbox 360 Elite is worth the price. This rebate just makes it even better.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

DarkG

Odnetnin wrote:

It isn't October 1st yet, Corbie!

If you are talking about the rebate... it starts today, and ends on October 5 (strangely enough, the same day that the free 100 DSi Points offer ends...)

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.