Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Worried About Sony?

Showing 21 to 40 of 245

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WesCash

21. Posted:

I'm not interested in anything Sony brings to video gaming, but they make lots of other damn good products. I bet if I took a look around my house I could find quite a few electronics with the Sony logo on them. My blu-ray player is Sony and it's great. As long as they continue to make quality products, I don't think they need to worry.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

22. Posted:

It would be sad if Sony left. They are a good rival to Nintendo and actually make good products (unlike microsoft and the rrod).

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamesake

23. Posted:

I'm not worried about Sony. They'll get what's coming to them.

MrNiceGuy wrote:

It would be sad if Sony left. They are a good rival to Nintendo and actually make good products

Whoa. You're taking Sony's make believe slogan a little too far.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

24. Posted:

Why? Sony isn't that worried about you ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

25. Posted:

@Gamesake @MadAisssieBloke He would be sad (as I would) because he likes their prouducts. So if they left they would stop making quality prouducts that he enjoys. You would be sad if nintendo went out of business and there were no more Zelda or mario or anything nintendo. It's the same basic idea (and @Gamesake please no "PS3 is a piece of crud type responses please.)

Edited on by Jaz007

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RancidVomit86

26. Posted:

Untitled

Sony's is teh doomsed!!!!! Oh nooooossss!

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

27. Posted:

Yep, the TV market is crap (not only for Sony), their gaming division have been loosing money for years with the Ps3 and are still loosing money on the Vita and the company in general just isn't profitable right now.

They really need to come up with something that can actually make the company money and need stop selling hardware at a loss. I don't want to see them jump out of the gaming market, they make fantastic products.

Panasonic is also in a really bad position right now, which is also extremely sad.. :(

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamer83

28. Posted:

Black Friday week sales numbers for Playstation were better than I thought they would be, so I'm going to take that as a sign that maybe things aren't as bad as they seem sometimes. But there's no question Sony's game division isn't what it used to be in the PSone and PS2 days. Its other divisions stopped being great in the late 90s.

I do think Sony is a great gaming company though and don't want to see it have to leave. I hate to think what could happen to Sucker Punch and Naughty Dog if Activision, EA or MS got a hold of them.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

29. Posted:

well i kinda hate sony since the ps2 era. i loved my original psx, but after that they just...i dont know...disappointed me. i have zero interest in any of their first party stuff. and you have to be honest. half of what they do is a copy of things nintendo is doing.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

30. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

well i kinda hate sony since the ps2 era. i loved my original psx, but after that they just...i dont know...disappointed me. i have zero interest in any of their first party stuff. and you have to be honest. half of what they do is a copy of things nintendo is doing.

Objectively speaking, you are wrong.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

31. Posted:

my personal taste isnt objective and therefor not wrong.

so i guess you wanted to say that sony isnt copying nintendo?

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

32. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

my personal taste isnt objective and therefor not wrong.

so i guess you wanted to say that sony isnt copying nintendo?

Bingo. Given Nintendo has almost no original technology of its own (and what little it does Sony did not copy), it is an objective fact that Sony does not copy Nintendo.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

33. Posted:

Even though I don't currently own any Sony systems I would hate to see this! I think Sony has the second best first party games on the market. Second only to Nintendo. I've at one point owned every system they had to offer and enjoyed each one differently. Maybe its finally time for that Sony and Nintendo system that was suppose to happen many moons ago!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

34. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

my personal taste isnt objective and therefor not wrong.

so i guess you wanted to say that sony isnt copying nintendo?

Bingo. Given Nintendo has almost no original technology of its own (and what little it does Sony did not copy), it is an objective fact that Sony does not copy Nintendo.

it is an objective fact that sony does copy nintendo.

see? i can do this too

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Magi

35. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

it is an objective fact that sony does copy nintendo.

Source?

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

36. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

@Gamesake @MadAisssieBloke He would be sad (as I would) because he likes their prouducts. So if they left they would stop making quality prouducts that he enjoys. You would be sad if nintendo went out of business and there were no more Zelda or mario or anything nintendo. It's the same basic idea (and @Gamesake please no "PS3 is a piece of crud type responses please.)

This is the problem with you bastards though ;) I started with Atari then moved on to Commodore C64/Amiga500 then to Sega then to Sony and found a middle ground with Nintendo. Sega was a great innovator but sadly were way ahead of their time. We will move on to other thingumajigs eventually... Bloody hell! I had to for crying out loud :P

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

37. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

my personal taste isnt objective and therefor not wrong.

so i guess you wanted to say that sony isnt copying nintendo?

Bingo. Given Nintendo has almost no original technology of its own (and what little it does Sony did not copy), it is an objective fact that Sony does not copy Nintendo.

it is an objective fact that sony does copy nintendo.

see? i can do this too

Playstation move is not a copy of the Wii @6ch6ris6.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

38. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

@Gamesake @MadAisssieBloke He would be sad (as I would) because he likes their prouducts. So if they left they would stop making quality prouducts that he enjoys. You would be sad if nintendo went out of business and there were no more Zelda or mario or anything nintendo. It's the same basic idea (and @Gamesake please no "PS3 is a piece of crud type responses please.)

This is the problem with you bastards though ;) I started with Atari then moved on to Commodore C64/Amiga500 then to Sega then to Sony and found a middle ground with Nintendo. Sega was a great innovator but sadly were way ahead of their time. We will move on to other thingumajigs eventually... Bloody hell! I had to for crying out loud :P

So you wouldn't mind if there were no more zelda or mario or any nintendo games then?

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

39. Posted:

@jaz007 I was a Sonic fan and look what happened to that poor lil blue spikey dude ;) I have grown tired of Mario (no challenge) and Zelda (liked the old-school better) ZombiU is where it's at now compadre :)

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xThomas

40. Posted:

to the last poster who said no challenge in mario games

I challenge you to play NSMBWii with one dedicated player sabotager. For me that's my lil brother. Although I suppose that challenge isn't so much the mario game as my lil brother :P Anyway I can easily beat SMB and SMB3 in less then a day now that I know them inside out. Not sure if you believe NSMBWii is easier.

Edited on by xThomas

xThomas