Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Worried About Sony?

Showing 141 to 160 of 245

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

141. Posted:

The 3DS is dominating as much of the world as Germany is at the moment. Hint, hint, not very much.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

142. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

EDIT: BTW, when did SEGA announce a release date for the US version? I thought February 2013 was just for the JP release of the Vita version?

I might be importing it from Japan since I've been waiting for some sort of a sequel for years. I'm assuming it'll be here in the States in autumn. But yes, you are correct.

CosmiC wrote:

I'm not trolling I am merely making my self clear with all the people of Nintendo life

How about some Vita fan comes at me with a title challenge. Who ever can list the most titles for their console, wins?

What is with people on this site always wanting to win discussions? Boy-O, I'm sorry to say this but video games are not a serious topic like politics. So please calm down. The Vita will lift off when its time comes just like the PSP.

If you think the PSP lifted off you are quite wrong. All games for a PSP are less than $10 from what I have seen. I realize that these games were made years ago but to see games for a console that cheap (DS not surprising) then obviously they are rubbish and nothing but it. Some out come
Also I never said I was trying to win the discussion (And if you think I have please outline the quote) I was merely making my point. deja vu huh?

Kiddo:

1) The PSP sold over 70 million units worldwide. It was a massive success. That's not a statistic that is up to your opinion, it's not a statistic that can be denied. The PSP was, factually and objectively, a massive success.

2) The console was less successful in the US than the rest of the world. Believe it or not but your experience does not speak for the entire world. You might see "all the games for $10", but in Japan, especially, the PSP slaughtered the DS in its last year or so, and there are still Japanese PSP games in development. At full price.

Again, fact.

I was merely making a point. Alright the PSP was not so bad, dose not mean that all games were a success.

Wow. Really? The PSP had some games that didn't sell well? The PSP had some bad games?

I take it Farming Simulator 2012 on the Nintendo 3DS sold millions of copies, and I'm sure that every single 3DS game has a Metacritic average of at least 90%

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

143. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

EDIT: BTW, when did SEGA announce a release date for the US version? I thought February 2013 was just for the JP release of the Vita version?

I might be importing it from Japan since I've been waiting for some sort of a sequel for years. I'm assuming it'll be here in the States in autumn. But yes, you are correct.

CosmiC wrote:

I'm not trolling I am merely making my self clear with all the people of Nintendo life

How about some Vita fan comes at me with a title challenge. Who ever can list the most titles for their console, wins?

What is with people on this site always wanting to win discussions? Boy-O, I'm sorry to say this but video games are not a serious topic like politics. So please calm down. The Vita will lift off when its time comes just like the PSP.

If you think the PSP lifted off you are quite wrong. All games for a PSP are less than $10 from what I have seen. I realize that these games were made years ago but to see games for a console that cheap (DS not surprising) then obviously they are rubbish and nothing but it. Some out come
Also I never said I was trying to win the discussion (And if you think I have please outline the quote) I was merely making my point. deja vu huh?

Kiddo:

1) The PSP sold over 70 million units worldwide. It was a massive success. That's not a statistic that is up to your opinion, it's not a statistic that can be denied. The PSP was, factually and objectively, a massive success.

2) The console was less successful in the US than the rest of the world. Believe it or not but your experience does not speak for the entire world. You might see "all the games for $10", but in Japan, especially, the PSP slaughtered the DS in its last year or so, and there are still Japanese PSP games in development. At full price.

Again, fact.

I was merely making a point. Alright the PSP was not so bad, dose not mean that all games were a success.

Wow. Really? The PSP had some games that didn't sell well? The PSP had some bad games?

I take it Farming Simulator 2012 on the Nintendo 3DS sold millions of copies, and I'm sure that every single 3DS game has a Metacritic average of at least 90%

Ah, I see you are only showing half of the facts that I had posted. And since was I talking about farming simulator?

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

144. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

The 3DS is dominating as much of the world as Germany is at the moment. Hint, hint, not very much.

Why are you talking aboutGermany specifically. I was talking about the world, meaning I was talking about France, USA, Australia and so one. open your eyes mate.

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

145. Posted:

You're not "showing" any facts at all. You're coming up with opinions that have no basis in any kind of reality on this planet, backed up by logic that would baffle Stephen Hawking, and it would seem that you can't admit when you're wrong to boot.

And since was I talking about farming simulator?

You said:

dose not mean that all games were a success.

My point? The 3DS has plenty of games that are not successes as well. Such as a farming simulator.

So the 3DS sucks, right? That's your logic. Not mine.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

146. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

The 3DS is dominating as much of the world as Germany is at the moment. Hint, hint, not very much.

Why are you talking about specifically. I was talking about the world, meaning I was talking about France, USA, Australia and so one. open your eyes mate.

Mate, the 3DS isn't dominating anything. I'm sorry.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

147. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

You're not "showing" any facts at all. You're coming up with opinions that have no basis in any kind of reality on this planet, backed up by logic that would baffle Stephen Hawking, and it would seem that you can't admit when you're wrong to boot.

And since was I talking about farming simulator?

You said:

dose not mean that all games were a success.

My point? The 3DS has plenty of games that are not successes as well. Such as a farming simulator.

So the 3DS sucks, right? That's your logic. Not mine.

Misunderstanding yet again kiddo. Give me some unsuccessful titles from the e-shop or 3DS.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

148. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

The 3DS is dominating as much of the world as Germany is at the moment. Hint, hint, not very much.

Why are you talking about specifically. I was talking about the world, meaning I was talking about France, USA, Australia and so one. open your eyes mate.

Mate, the 3DS isn't dominating anything. I'm sorry.

well mate, it is certainly dominating Japan, It is doing great in the US, and doing very well every else apart from Germany apparently.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

149. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

You're not "showing" any facts at all. You're coming up with opinions that have no basis in any kind of reality on this planet, backed up by logic that would baffle Stephen Hawking, and it would seem that you can't admit when you're wrong to boot.

And since was I talking about farming simulator?

You said:

dose not mean that all games were a success.

My point? The 3DS has plenty of games that are not successes as well. Such as a farming simulator.

So the 3DS sucks, right? That's your logic. Not mine.

Misunderstanding yet again kiddo. Give me some unsuccessful titles from the e-shop or 3DS.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/3d...

There's 20 3DS games on Metacritic with an average score of less than 50.

Clearly the console sucks.

Your logic, not mine.

If I misunderstood you, now would be the point where you explain what you actually meant.

Edited on by Bankai

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

150. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

You're not "showing" any facts at all. You're coming up with opinions that have no basis in any kind of reality on this planet, backed up by logic that would baffle Stephen Hawking, and it would seem that you can't admit when you're wrong to boot.

And since was I talking about farming simulator?

You said:

dose not mean that all games were a success.

My point? The 3DS has plenty of games that are not successes as well. Such as a farming simulator.

So the 3DS sucks, right? That's your logic. Not mine.

Misunderstanding yet again kiddo. Give me some unsuccessful titles from the e-shop or 3DS.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/3d...

There's 20 3DS games on Metacritic with an average score of less than 50.

Clearly the console sucks.

Your logic, not mine.

If I misunderstood you, now would be the point where you explain what you actually meant.

Clearly they are heart struck Sony fans, and gives one about Sony fans. As it has for the last year or so, the Vita is still in its drought

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

151. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

well mate, it is certainly dominating Japan, It is doing great in the US, and doing very well every else apart from Germany apparently.

Pure proof that you have no idea what you're even saying anymore.

@Waltz He's trolling us. There's no way he's not. This is really tedious trying to reason with him.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

152. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Also, this will be the year of the Vita. It's had its drought (and quite a long one at that) but upcoming games will bring it back to where it deserves to belong.

@Aviator Sorry mate, but the drought continues. The 3DS has a far better line up of games than the Vita.
@All Really, the Vita in my view has not made that big a impact, nor has Sony. They try to learn off the 3DS but their failing yet continues. I would love the day to see the Vita actually come on top of the Nintendo 3DS on the charts, and really I don't see that happening any time soon. Live with it, cause I am.

I could give you a list of 3DS & 3DS E-shop games that yet to be released or announced for world wide release, but there would be no point, cause there are to many titles.

CosmiC wrote:

PSShiitakeMushroom.

Yep, your opinion is so valid.

Edited on by theblackdragon

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

153. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

You're not "showing" any facts at all. You're coming up with opinions that have no basis in any kind of reality on this planet, backed up by logic that would baffle Stephen Hawking, and it would seem that you can't admit when you're wrong to boot.

And since was I talking about farming simulator?

You said:

dose not mean that all games were a success.

My point? The 3DS has plenty of games that are not successes as well. Such as a farming simulator.

So the 3DS sucks, right? That's your logic. Not mine.

Misunderstanding yet again kiddo. Give me some unsuccessful titles from the e-shop or 3DS.

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/101_dinopets_3d_eshop , http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/johnny_impossible_e... , http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/johnny_hotshot_eshop , and of course http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/samurai_g_eshop

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

154. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

You're not "showing" any facts at all. You're coming up with opinions that have no basis in any kind of reality on this planet, backed up by logic that would baffle Stephen Hawking, and it would seem that you can't admit when you're wrong to boot.

And since was I talking about farming simulator?

You said:

dose not mean that all games were a success.

My point? The 3DS has plenty of games that are not successes as well. Such as a farming simulator.

So the 3DS sucks, right? That's your logic. Not mine.

Misunderstanding yet again kiddo. Give me some unsuccessful titles from the e-shop or 3DS.

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/101_dinopets_3d_eshop , http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/johnny_impossible_e... , http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/johnny_hotshot_eshop , and of course http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/samurai_g_eshop

Since who cares about UFO?

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

155. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

You're not "showing" any facts at all. You're coming up with opinions that have no basis in any kind of reality on this planet, backed up by logic that would baffle Stephen Hawking, and it would seem that you can't admit when you're wrong to boot.

And since was I talking about farming simulator?

You said:

dose not mean that all games were a success.

My point? The 3DS has plenty of games that are not successes as well. Such as a farming simulator.

So the 3DS sucks, right? That's your logic. Not mine.

Misunderstanding yet again kiddo. Give me some unsuccessful titles from the e-shop or 3DS.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/3d...

There's 20 3DS games on Metacritic with an average score of less than 50.

Clearly the console sucks.

Your logic, not mine.

If I misunderstood you, now would be the point where you explain what you actually meant.

Clearly they are heart struck Sony fans, and gives one about Sony fans. As it has for the last year or so, the Vita is still in its drought

Oh well. My job here is done.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

156. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

The 3DS is dominating as much of the world as Germany is at the moment. Hint, hint, not very much.

proof that Germany is not doing well as I said so not long ago.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

157. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

You're not "showing" any facts at all. You're coming up with opinions that have no basis in any kind of reality on this planet, backed up by logic that would baffle Stephen Hawking, and it would seem that you can't admit when you're wrong to boot.

And since was I talking about farming simulator?

You said:

dose not mean that all games were a success.

My point? The 3DS has plenty of games that are not successes as well. Such as a farming simulator.

So the 3DS sucks, right? That's your logic. Not mine.

Misunderstanding yet again kiddo. Give me some unsuccessful titles from the e-shop or 3DS.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/3d...

There's 20 3DS games on Metacritic with an average score of less than 50.

Clearly the console sucks.

Your logic, not mine.

If I misunderstood you, now would be the point where you explain what you actually meant.

Clearly they are heart struck Sony fans, and who gives one about Sony fans. As it has for the last year or so, the Vita is still in its drought

Oh well. My job here is done.

Your is Accomplished? and what would that be?

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

158. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

The 3DS is dominating as much of the world as Germany is at the moment. Hint, hint, not very much.

proof that Germany is not doing well as I said so not long ago.

You're on candy camera!!

oh wait you're serious... awkward...

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

159. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

The 3DS has a far better line up of games than the Vita.

Untitled

Much better than any 3DS game I've played so far

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

160. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

The 3DS has a far better line up of games than the Vita.

Untitled

Much better than any 3DS game I've played so far

Oh. So that chick with the green sweat jacket IS a chick.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery