Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Aviator

When the eff did you become Bankai Waltz?

Stop confusing me!!

Also, this will be the year of the Vita. It's had its drought (and quite a long one at that) but upcoming games will bring it back to where it deserves to belong.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Chrono_Cross

Aviator wrote:

Also, this will be the year of the Vita.

Considering Phantasy Star Online 2 releases on Feb. 28th, yeah, I agree.

Then again, New Leaf releases this year, too. It's debatable for me.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

HaastMK7

Aviator wrote:

When the eff did you become Bankai Waltz?

Stop confusing me!!

Also, this will be the year of the Vita. It's had its drought (and quite a long one at that) but upcoming games will bring it back to where it deserves to belong.

@Aviator Sorry mate, but the drought continues. The 3DS has a far better line up of games than the Vita.
@All Really, the Vita in my view has not made that big a impact, nor has Sony. They try to learn off the 3DS but their failing yet continues. I would love the day to see the Vita actually come on top of the Nintendo 3DS on the charts, and really I don't see that happening any time soon. Live with it, cause I am.

I could give you a list of 3DS & 3DS E-shop games that yet to be released or announced for world wide release, but there would be no point, cause there are to many titles.

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

irken004

The system is only (almost) a year old anyways, the 3DS didn't have a huge variety of games during its first year either.

And give me Killzone Mercenary NNNNOWWWWWW.

Has there been any word on Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to America?

Chrono_Cross

irken004 wrote:

Yes, like I just posted, Feb. 28th.

They try to learn off the 3DS but their failing yet continues. I would love the day to see the Vita actually come on top of the Nintendo 3DS on the charts, and really I don't see that happening any time soon. Live with it, cause I am.

Your trolling is immensely thick. Though, I can see right through you.

Just for you.

CanisWolfred

BTW! US and Europeans share the same servers! Finally I can play with my Euro friends!

EDIT: BTW, when did SEGA announce a release date for the US version? I thought February 2013 was just for the JP release of the Vita version?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HaastMK7

I'm not trolling I am merely making my self clear with all the people of Nintendo life

How about some Vita fan comes at me with a title challenge. Who ever can list the most titles for their console, wins?

HaastMK7

CactusJackson wrote:

irken004 wrote:

They try to learn off the 3DS but their failing yet continues. I would love the day to see the Vita actually come on top of the Nintendo 3DS on the charts, and really I don't see that happening any time soon. Live with it, cause I am.

When I say they fail, I mean they fail. I have not seen 1 person buy a Vita where I am, and yet the Vita section at all EB Games are still full on the shelf.

Bankai

CosmiC wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

irken004 wrote:

When I say they fail, I mean they fail. I have not seen 1 person buy a Vita where I am, and yet the Vita section at all EB Games are still full on the shelf.

Well clearly if Cosmic has never seen someone buy a Vita, no one has ever bought a Vita!

I've never seen anyone buy a Ferrari, and yet every time I go past the local luxury car sales yard I see it filled with Farraris. Ferrari must be bankrupt

Chrono_Cross

CanisWolfred wrote:

EDIT: BTW, when did SEGA announce a release date for the US version? I thought February 2013 was just for the JP release of the Vita version?

I might be importing it from Japan since I've been waiting for some sort of a sequel for years. I'm assuming it'll be here in the States in autumn. But yes, you are correct.

CosmiC wrote:

I'm not trolling I am merely making my self clear with all the people of Nintendo life

How about some Vita fan comes at me with a title challenge. Who ever can list the most titles for their console, wins?

What is with people on this site always wanting to win discussions? Boy-O, I'm sorry to say this but video games are not a serious topic like politics. So please calm down. The Vita will lift off when its time comes just like the PSP.

Just for you.

HaastMK7

Bankai wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Well clearly if Cosmic has never seen someone buy a Vita, no one has ever bought a Vita!

I've never seen anyone buy a Ferrari, and yet every time I go past the local luxury car sales yard I see it filled with Farraris. Ferrari must be bankrupt

alright, What I meant was I have seen Kids & teens "walk to and turn away"

CanisWolfred

Not that don't think Sony's seeing troubled times, but we had a similar problem with the PSP in its first two years. It got better. And I'd be surprised if it takes as long to get going. Plus, it's getting Phantasy Star Online 2. They could stop making Vita games all together immediately after, and I wouldn't care.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chrono_Cross

Mickey is right. PSO 2 alone is better than any of the mediocre, rushed rubbish on the 3DS. And I haven't even played it yet!

You see, I can be ignorant, too.

Just for you.

HaastMK7

CactusJackson wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I might be importing it from Japan since I've been waiting for some sort of a sequel for years. I'm assuming it'll be here in the States in autumn. But yes, you are correct.

CosmiC wrote:

What is with people on this site always wanting to win discussions? Boy-O, I'm sorry to say this but video games are not a serious topic like politics. So please calm down. The Vita will lift off when its time comes just like the PSP.

If you think the PSP lifted off you are quite wrong. All games for a PSP are less than $10 from what I have seen. I realize that these games were made years ago but to see games for a console that cheap (DS not surprising) then obviously they are rubbish and nothing but it. Some out come
Also I never said I was trying to win the discussion (And if you think I have please outline the quote) I was merely making my point. deja vu huh?

Edited on by HaastMK7

Chrono_Cross

I've recently purchased Rythm Heaven and New Super Mario Bros. for $10 each, brand new. That's just two of the many DS games I've found that go that low, if not lower. Let alone Samurai Chronicles, Rayman 3D, Ghost Recon whateverit'scalled, and Street Fighter IV, all 3DS games, each around $10 new. Resident Evil Revelations is nearing that price as well.

So by going by your logic, the 3DS is in a really bad position. Poor thing.

Just for you.

Bankai

CosmiC wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

If you think the PSP lifted off you are quite wrong. All games for a PSP are less than $10 from what I have seen. I realize that these games were made years ago but to see games for a console that cheap (DS not surprising) then obviously they are rubbish and nothing but it. Some out come
Also I never said I was trying to win the discussion (And if you think I have please outline the quote) I was merely making my point. deja vu huh?

Kiddo:

1) The PSP sold over 70 million units worldwide. It was a massive success. That's not a statistic that is up to your opinion, it's not a statistic that can be denied. The PSP was, factually and objectively, a massive success.

2) The console was less successful in the US than the rest of the world. Believe it or not but your experience does not speak for the entire world. You might see "all the games for $10", but in Japan, especially, the PSP slaughtered the DS in its last year or so, and there are still Japanese PSP games in development. At full price.

Again, fact.

Edited on by Bankai

HaastMK7

Bankai wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Kiddo:

1) The PSP sold over 70 million units worldwide. It was a massive success. That's not a statistic that is up to your opinion, it's not a statistic that can be denied. The PSP was, factually and objectively, a massive success.

2) The console was less successful in the US than the rest of the world. Believe it or not but your experience does not speak for the entire world. You might see "all the games for $10", but in Japan, especially, the PSP slaughtered the DS in its last year or so, and there are still Japanese PSP games in development. At full price.

Again, fact.

I was merely making a point. Alright the PSP was not so bad, dose not mean that all games were a success.

EDIT: PSP was bad in USA eh?. Well kiddo, the 3DS is dominating world wide.

Edited on by HaastMK7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.