Forums

Topic: Wii 2, PlayStation 4, Xbox 720, DS2, PSP2, and Xbox Portable

Posts 41 to 43 of 43

SpentAllMyTokens

Multimedia wise, I'm good with what consoles have right now (HD ones at least). My cable box is a DVR, so I don't need that. PS3 plays blu-rays and Xbox can play DVD's. It's silly the Wii can't, as that would be a convenient feature. It would be nice to not have to buy a separate DVD player when I move out. Netflix streaming is pretty great too. It should have a web browser, so I can watch shows from hulu online for free and not even need cable. (Unfortunately, there's no real way to DVR those yet in any simple way, I'm sure there are programs for PC's on the interwebz though).

My predictions (only for nintendo, because I don't know enough about the sony/microsoft, and I think it will be a while for both of them).

Wii2 - Revealed E3 2010 and released late 2011
DS2 - Revealed 2011 and released 2012 (I hope they wait until at least late 2011 to release it, so I can get 2 good years out of my DSi purchase).

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

geek-master

are most game systimes Untitled

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

RandomWiiPlayer

I think anyone who believes that the Wii sequel is being announced in 2010 is fooling themselves. The Wii has barely been out for three years, and sales are still strong. Nintendo consoles usually last 5-6 years.

As for the 360, I say that the "720" is announced either E3 2010 or 2011, because it came out in 2005, 2011 would be 6 years and that is probably enough for a console lifespan.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.