Topic: Why the PlayStation 3 is better than the Xbox 360.

Showing 201 to 220 of 342

Fatal error: Call to a member function getForumSignature() on a non-object in /var/www/dgp-live/themes/base/templates/forum/topic/reply.php on line 63
AuthorMessage
AlexSays

AlexSays

201. Posted:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

NOTICE THE SITE IS CALL nintendo life NOT hey u dick head ps3 is better than wii, no 360 is the best, Halo ftw life!

Now 360 owners, are you really happy you have people like this on your side?

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
TheBaconator

TheBaconator

202. Posted:

weirdadam wrote:

I don't know why people keep mentioning that this is a Nintendo forum. Apparently "Other Gaming" is not an obvious enough name for this forum.

I do know that this is in the "Other Gaming" section. It just seems like more then half the people on this site don't even own a Nintendo system and just feel like posting stuff on the site saying that how one system is more superior then the other even though it is just a matter of opinon and there really is no reason to trash on people for liking one better then the other.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

203. Posted:

I'm pretty sure everyone here does own a Nintendo system. I for one have a Wii, DSi, and SNES. I don't think any PS3 users still currently posting to this thread is "trashing" anyone else. If any argumentative discussion is by default emotionally charged for you, you don't have to participate. I see nothing wrong with someone enjoying a 360. Like Chatham says, I don't think there's any reason to own it other than Halo and Gears and a handful of XBLA games when most of their games are on PC or PS3, also, but to each his own. And I'm sure for many 360 users, those two game series are all they need. More power to them.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage
astarisborn94

astarisborn94

204. Posted:

That video tells the truth people!

I know that if I ever get another console this gen, it'll be the Playstation 3.

EAT THAT MICROSOFT!

Nintendo has: Virtual Console, all-time classic franchises, and more unique games.

Sony has: The most powerful console, most feature, and more exclusives I want.

Microsoft has: Just a few games I want. Yep, that's it.

Microsoft will never have me as an buyer of there console, especially since you have to PAY for online.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

205. Posted:

shrugs the only thing that attracts me from the Xbox360 is the Xbox live arcade. I am not a big fan of Gears, halo, resistance and Metal gears.....sorry,.