Forums

Topic: Why the PlayStation 3 is better than the Xbox 360.

Posts 181 to 200 of 340

Chatham

PS3 Exclusives:
Killzone 2
Infamous
MGS4
GT5
The Agent
Mobile Suit Gundam
FFXIII Versus
God of War 3
Katamari Forever
LA Noir
The Last Guardian
The Last Rebellion
Mag
Ratchet and Clank
Twisted Metal
Uncharted 2: Among Theives
Under Seige
White Night Chronicles 1/2
Yakuza 3
Trinity Universe

There's more, these were ones I just thought of. If I actually owned a PS3, then I'd probably be able to list more.

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN N...

Chatham

weirdadam wrote:

@ Chatham
Well, I can't fault Microsoft for making their products more widely accessible, but it does make the console even more redundant. Didn't know Natal would be for PC, too. That seems odd. I couldn't see wanting to use it at a desktop. Seems like a device made for the living room.

My friend runs his PC through his 1080p widescreen in the living room, I can see it working. Then again, it's a frusturating piece of hardware to work with... More so than Wii Motion+ andit's constant calibration.

PSN N...

TheBaconator

AlexSays wrote:

Okay I didn't understand a thing kirbyballs just wrote.

Deadlax wrote:

WHERE ARE THE PS3 EXCLUSIVES?
besides MGS4 where are they......
dont name nerdy rpgs please.. thanks

You must have a real tough time finding 360 exclusives, then.

Take a quick looksie at the likes of Uncharted, Valkyria, Bla...

And RPGs are nerdy? Chief, you're on a Nintendo website arguing over video games. The nerdy ship left a long time ago and you're already on board.

KirbyBalls is unessisary roughness on the offense. I made the name when I was younger because Kirby's Ball ability in Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland was my favorite ability. Don't bring it up about me saying I'm not going to post anything else, but here's proof that there are more 360 exclusives.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_exclusives (172 Exclusives)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS3_exclusives (154 exclusives)

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Chatham

Deadlax wrote:

WHERE ARE THE PS3 EXCLUSIVES?
besides MGS4 where are they......
dont name nerdy rpgs please.. thanks

Wow, this coming from a guy with a Fallout 3 avatar. You do realize that is an action RPG right!?! There is nothing nerdy about RPGs.

BTW Deadlax: My GF is laughing at you, she finds it hilarious you love Fallout, yet hate RPGS. It IS an RPG!

Edited on by Chatham

PSN N...

Adam

There are a ton of games out to enjoy, but no system has any games to be "proud" of unless you are the developer. What an odd thing to say. If you have pride in a system just for owning it, that seems like a personal problem. I have no emotional investment in either system I own.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AlexSays

Deadlax wrote:

I own all three my friend

Every fanboys' favorite line.

ballkirby1 wrote:

Yeah what happened to you not posting again?

Nice wiki link though. That easily washes away the popular belief the PS3 has far more quality exclusives.

AlexSays

TheBaconator

weirdadam wrote:

There are a ton of games out to enjoy, but no system has any games to be "proud" of unless you are the developer. What an odd thing to say. If you have pride in a system just for owning it, that seems like a personal problem. I have no emotional investment in either system I own.

Wow...that was the smartest thing anyone has actually said in this whole argument that has no purpose what-so-ever. Forget everything I have posted before I agree with you...

AlexSays

Deadlax wrote:

My xbox live name is Drewtheface
and my PSN name is Drewtheface

add me

I don't care what your name is, and I don't make a habit of adding 360 fanboys to my list of PSN friends.

You totally missed the point being: fanboys use "oh i have all the consoles" as a way of not being a fanboy.

That's not how it works.

AlexSays

Chatham

I don't have pride in a system for owning it, I don't even own 360 (I work for them) or a PS3 (too busy with Wii and don't have the money). I love the Wii and I love the PS3, but 360 has screwed enough people over already. I've seen way too many red rings and way to many titles ported with superior EVERYTHING to PC or (gasp) PS3. I basically see it like this, if you don't like Halo or Gears, don't get a 360.

End of argument.

PSN N...

Adam

Fallout 3 is Final Fantasy.

Someone had to say it.

Come on, friends,

AlexSays

Deadlax wrote:

then explain to me my firend where is teh rule book and mo of being a "fanboy"

There is no rule book for common sense.

It's something some of us were lucky enough to have obtained at birth or develop throughout the years.

When you indirectly claim MGS4 is the only worth while PS3 exclusive, it's not all that hard to throw the fanboy label out there.

AlexSays

TheBaconator

Chatham wrote:

I don't have pride in a system for owning it, I don't even own 360 (I work for them) or a PS3 (too busy with Wii and don't have the money). I love the Wii and I love the PS3, but 360 has screwed enough people over already. I've seen way too many red rings and way to many titles ported with superior EVERYTHING to PC or (gasp) PS3. I basically see it like this, if you don't like Halo or Gears, don't get a 360.

End of argument.

You say end of argument but you know it will never end. Example: Me posting this reply.

Adam

@ Kirby
You apparently don't know what an "argument" is if you consider that post an example.

@ Deadlax
What appeals to you != quality title. If you think game developers are supposed to cater directly to your tastes, you're in for a shocker. The PS3 has a lot of quality exclusive titles that appeal to different people.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

M00se

NOTICE THE SITE IS CALL nintendo life NOT hey u dick head ps3 is better than wii, no 360 is the best, Halo ftw life!

Edited on by M00se

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

MetalMario

weirdadam wrote:

@ Kirby
You apparently don't know what an "argument" is if you consider that post an example.

@ Deadlax
What appeals to you != quality title. If you think game developers are supposed to cater directly to your tastes, you're in for a shocker. The PS3 has a lot of quality exclusive titles that appeal to different people.

Yeah, you got Resistance, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid 4, and more.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Adam

I don't know why people keep mentioning that this is a Nintendo forum. Apparently "Other Gaming" is not an obvious enough name for this forum.

Come on, friends,

AlexSays

BB+Thrilla wrote:

NOTICE THE SITE IS CALL nintendo life NOT hey u dick head ps3 is better than wii, no 360 is the best, Halo ftw life!

Now 360 owners, are you really happy you have people like this on your side?

AlexSays

TheBaconator

weirdadam wrote:

I don't know why people keep mentioning that this is a Nintendo forum. Apparently "Other Gaming" is not an obvious enough name for this forum.

I do know that this is in the "Other Gaming" section. It just seems like more then half the people on this site don't even own a Nintendo system and just feel like posting stuff on the site saying that how one system is more superior then the other even though it is just a matter of opinon and there really is no reason to trash on people for liking one better then the other.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.