Forums

Topic: Why the PlayStation 3 is better than the Xbox 360.

Posts 161 to 180 of 340

Chatham

Deadlax wrote:

i think its very funny

Trust me, testing for 360 isn't.

Football Manager '09 and Idol Master (look it up, pedophile Jap title) are the bane of my existance during compat runs.

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN N...

TheBaconator

Chatham wrote:

ballkirby1 wrote:

I think PS3 fans make themselves feel better by saying it is better then the 360 because they know they made the wrong system choice. As you can tell I like the 360 better but I really don't hate the PS3 (Alright maybe a little) it is just way to expensive.

Every person I've known with an XBox3RedRing (save ONE) has had a broken box within a year. Now that's next-gen! That's the way of the future! On the other hand, I have friends who have had PS3s since the JAPANESE launch (Region Free, unlike 3RedRing) and they still work perfectly. Can you put a custom OS on a 360? No you can't, because it's made by Microshaft. So if you love your 360, sit down, strap in your wallet to XBL, and enjoy the disappointment.

Ha ha...Whatever you say...By the way I did get the read Ring and I needed to get a new 360 I was dissapointed but then I realized...I got 2 360s for the price of 1 ps3. Oh yeah and if you haven't noticed this recently, the only good original game on the PSN is Fat princess...Now class shall we go over the games on the XBLA worth buying that aren't on PSN... 'splosion man, TMNT 1989 arcade, N+, The Maw, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, UnderTow, Hasbro Family Game Night, Monkey Island,
Worms 2, Shadow Complex, Portal Still Alive, Wallace and Gromit, SoulCalibur, Galaxy Wars, Braid, and a few others I can't think of right now...Please try again Later.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Chatham

@ballkirby1
None of the XBL games you listed are exclusive! Some reason to buy a 360! Most are availible on PC, or better yet Dreamcast! Lol. (or N+ on DS)

And the Banjo games have always sucked, it's nothing to brag about.

Edited on by Chatham

PSN N...

TheBaconator

Chatham wrote:

@ballkirby1
None of the XBL games you listed are exclusive! Some reason to buy a 360! Most are availible on PC, or better yet Dreamcast! Lol. (or N+ on DS)

And the Banjo games have always sucked, it's nothing to brag about.

I didn't say exclusive I said not on PSN is all. But you do have a point. However when you mess with Banjo that's just going to far...I mean really what don't you like about Banjo.

Adam

N+ is also on PSP, and Braid is coming to PSN, too.

Most of those XBLA games sound awful, and PSN is not limited to Fat Princess. Last I checked, Warhawk and Last Guy are pretty darn awesome, plus others. It's silly to act as if Fat Princess is definitively the only good game on PSN. There is no way to objectively judge this.

What don't I like about Banjo? You mean besides everything?

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Chatham

@Deadlax
Exclusives matter because without them, you can't move consoles. The Wii was in a sales slump in japan... But then MH3 (a huge exclusive) rolls along and steals the show back from Sony for a time.

MS is releasing almost every game except for Halo 3 and Gears on PC as well (most with much better graphics thanks to Dx10) which really doesn't give many consumers a reason to get one, when they can play the SAME GAME with better graphics and controls on something they already own (that doesn't red ring in a year). Oh, and they don't pay for their online play either (thanks to Steam).

If you do the math, 9 exclusive titles is pathetic for how long the 360 has had on the market.

@ballkirby
If you like running around badly rendered stages all day collecting pickups... You have fun with that. But me, I want to play a game... not a fetch-quest.

Edited on by Chatham

PSN N...

AlexSays

Yeah I was still figuring out all the controls halfway through the demo. So that wasn't my finest hour but you did your fair share of dying too.

The Final Fantasy demo isn't on the PSN store though. Only on disk.

And ballkirby, you're actually making me happy I chose the PS3.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

TheBaconator

[quote=AlexSays]Oh the Final Fantasy demo isn't on the PSN store. Only on disk.

And ballkirby, you're actually making me happy I chose the PS3.[/quote

Alrighty then...glad I'm making you happy...Have fun waiting in a virtual line in Home.

AlexSays

ballkirby1 wrote:

Alrighty then...glad I'm making you happy...Have fun waiting in a virtual line in Home.

Uh, waiting for what?

You know Home is an optional app, not a mandatory experience PS3 owners must trudge through?

Your knowledge of the PS3 so far has been nothing short of amazing, so I wouldn't be surprised.

AlexSays

Adam

Yea, no one really cares about Home, and you don't have to use it, but good try. Sarcasm doesn't come naturally to everyone. You have to work at it, like anything else.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Chatham

@ballkirby
Have fun with editing your very pre-set avatar and waiting for Natal (which sucks).

Oh, and before you go fanboy on that... Did you know Natal will be for PC too!? That's right, yet ANOTHER thing MS has chosen NOT to make exclusive to the 360...

Edited on by Chatham

PSN N...

TheBaconator

[quote=ballkirby1]

AlexSays wrote:

Uh, waiting for what?

You know Home is an optional app, not a mandatory experience PS3 owners must trudge through?

I have no idea why I'm still posting stuff on this thread any way. Last time I cheacked this website was called Nintendolife not PS3vs360 but only for PS3 fans because the 360 is terrible in our minds and we just like posting it on the internet to prove a point that doesn't matter because it is just a matter of opinion.com

Adam

@ Chatham
Well, I can't fault Microsoft for making their products more widely accessible, but it does make the console even more redundant. Didn't know Natal would be for PC, too. That seems odd. I couldn't see wanting to use it at a desktop. Seems like a device made for the living room.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

AlexSays

Okay I didn't understand a thing kirbyballs just wrote.

Deadlax wrote:

WHERE ARE THE PS3 EXCLUSIVES?
besides MGS4 where are they......
dont name nerdy rpgs please.. thanks

You must have a real tough time finding 360 exclusives, then.

Take a quick looksie at the likes of Uncharted, Valkyria, Bla...

And RPGs are nerdy? Chief, you're on a Nintendo website arguing over video games. The nerdy ship left a long time ago and you're already on board.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Machu

So is this where all the 360/PS3 fanboyism goes on? I'll have to flick through it some time, bet there's some juicy posts in here.

Rawr!

AlexSays

Wups, not BlazBlue.

Deadlax wrote:

valkyria, Blablue uh hello dont care

So it's not that the PS3 doesn't have great exclusives, you just have too much of an emotional attachment to another console.

Ricardo91 wrote:

^Most of those aren't PS3 exclusives. Just thought you'd like to know...

Well, duh?

Of course most of the games on the PS3 aren't exclusives.

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.