Showing 21 to 33 of 33
21. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 02:02 BST
IGN says its coming out on the 22nd so I have to wait almost 10 days for a digital download wow
Still favorite system of all time?
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
22. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 03:04 BST
Yep besides maybe the snes or ps1 or ps3
PSN ID: castlehominid99
3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango
23. Posted: Thu 22nd Oct 2009 20:45 BST
now it still isn't there. Niether is trine what is with psn. All they added was gta chinatown wars which came out on psn a day before retail it came out 10/19 on psn
When is the thursday update
24. Posted: Thu 22nd Oct 2009 20:54 BST
does anybody know
25. Posted: Thu 22nd Oct 2009 20:55 BST
26. Posted: Thu 22nd Oct 2009 21:04 BST
27. Posted: Thu 22nd Oct 2009 23:21 BST
All I know, is I'm getting the Oddworld games today, and this great day will finish on the highest of notes.
HMH will come out sometime, just chill. It seems to me that you have an un-godly amount of new games, so play those.
"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!
28. Posted: Fri 23rd Oct 2009 00:00 BST
lol @ castlehominid99 trying to bump PSP threads (and still not sure how he got epically ripped off by Sony lol)
De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty SouthEste guerrero latino es representa'oMuero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillaoY tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown
29. Posted: Fri 23rd Oct 2009 00:03 BST
Odd world isn't out either there hasn't been a psn update yet. And psn got gta chinatown and astro boy before actual umd release
30. Posted: Fri 23rd Oct 2009 01:18 BST
It's out but is 40 should I get it or wait a little is it worth 40
31. Posted: Fri 23rd Oct 2009 01:28 BST
32. Posted: Fri 23rd Oct 2009 01:34 BST
Can I get some help
33. Posted: Fri 23rd Oct 2009 01:40 BST
Sorry, this topic has been locked.