Forums

Topic: why does everyone seem to hate mircosoftand kinect?

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

shingi_70

so whenever i go into a forum about motion controls or mircosoft kinect always get crapped on. after playing a bit and watching what others have whipped up with it and I'm usually amazed. I'd be the first to point out its shortcomings which are mostly due to the retail kinect unit being weaker than the one shown in the initial test units and showcases.

so when i sew stuff like this that no other company is doing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DS_zGm_K84&context=C3d3ba...
or

some if their newer products like the arc mouse or stuff like the n9 and windows phone 7 or the ambition of products like windows 8.

so why excatly do people.hat Microsoft and mainly kinext.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Knux

Because Kinect sucks!

Knux

The_Fox

Because some people don't see the irony in complaining about Nintendo haters while talking sh*t about other companies.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

shingi_70

Knux wrote:

Because Kinect sucks!

and how excatly does it suck. just playing around with the Sdi it has more of a future than the other styles of motion does.

from a User interface perspective body only motion controls are far more intuitive thanusing a remote would be. its the same degreeas using a stylus vs your finger.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

theblackdragon

psst. shingi. he's joking.
look at the smiley face

in all seriousness, however, it boils down to 'haters gonna hate'. it also depends on what sorts of forums you're hanging out in as to whether people 'seem to hate' one company over another. don't let it get to you so much; keep liking what you enjoy and screw everyone else who tells you you shouldn't.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.