Forums

Topic: Who is your favorite of the big three?

Posts 121 to 134 of 134

Bankai

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Well... teeeeechnically, I can play my iPad at home on my big TV via the Apple TV and AirPlay.

Not the world's best-used feature but there are a couple of games that do AirPlay great. and the iPad essentially works as the controller then.

MAN1AC

Sony.
They have the RPG game on lock.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

OptometristLime

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Bankai The OP probably meant the three that make home consoles. Apple is the microsoft of the portable market.

Well... teeeeechnically, I can play my iPad at home on my big TV via the Apple TV and AirPlay.

Not the world's best-used feature but there are a couple of games that do AirPlay great. and the iPad essentially works as the controller then.

Haha!
It's like a home brew console, you have to purchase all the odds and ends and put them together.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

SCRAPPER392

thelastlemming wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Haha!
It's like a home brew console, you have to purchase all the odds and ends and put them together.

Exactly this. This is exactly why I don't like Apple that much. There's a seperate cord for everything.
SD card slot, there's a cord for that. HDMI port, there's a cord for that. Lightning to 30 adaptor, that's a cord and that's that.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SuperKMx

undead_terror wrote:

Um, would the ouya be put anywhere?

Not until people can actually buy it, I wouldn't imagine.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

3DS Friend Code: 4897-7320-2979 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Bankai

SCAR392 wrote:

thelastlemming wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Haha!

Exactly this. This is exactly why I don't like Apple that much. There's a seperate cord for everything.
SD card slot, there's a cord for that. HDMI port, there's a cord for that. Lightning to 30 adaptor, that's a cord and that's that.

No. There are exactly the same number of cords for iPad and Apple TV as the Nintendo Wii U.

And if you argue with this I am reporting you. You have been proven wrong. Move on.

Edited on by Bankai

Bankai

thelastlemming wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Haha!

Apple TV is not designed as a games console. It's just a bonus for people with iPads and Apple TVs.

theblackdragon

Bankai wrote:

Apple TV is not designed as a games console. It's just a bonus for people with iPads and Apple TVs.

if it's just a 'bonus' and not designed as a gaming console, then let's leave it at the wayside and focus on the question at hand, please.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

kissoon

Nintendo
(Sega)
Sony

Microsoft

NNID: kissoon32

FullbringIchigo

if we are talking Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft here then i don't really have a favourite but i will admit that i always hold a little spot for Nintendo after all i grew up with them my first console was a NES i was 4 years old i put in Super Mario Bros and that was it

but when it comes down to it i like to play games and i don't really care what i play them on that's why when i buy games i rotate what console i buy them on eg: i buy a game on the PS3 the next game i buy is on the 360 then the next on the Wii/Wii U (whatever one it's on) unless it either a exclusive or it's not on the next console in the line then i skip to the to the one after eg: PS3-360-Wii/Wii U-PS3-360-Wii/Wii U etc etc

of course if i had a gaming PC that would be included too but i don't (but i will some time this year)

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Amigaengine

RancidVomit86 wrote:

The last great console...from the last great hardware company...

Untitled

Omg still have mine. Launch day purchase along with Wolfenstein 3d.

Amigaengine

Namco

Intrepid wrote:

Untitled

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Ralizah

I go where the quality games go, although i've come to love Nintendo much more than I used to.

I don't care for Microsoft, though.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.