Other Gaming Forum

Topic: What's your biggest gaming regret?

Showing 101 to 111 of 111

AuthorMessage

LeasTwanteD

101. Posted:

Not making daddy buy all the great NES games we only rented instead of the bad NES games we bought and should only have rented.

NSFW

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

102. Posted:

I don't usually have many regrets when making gaming purchases because I try to research very carefully before spending the money. That said, I pre-ordered a PS4 and I'm sticking with it despite being severely disappointed in its Gamescom showing. It might be a decision I regret if the console is nothing more than a niche indie machine in three years much the same way Vita is now, and at the moment, that seems a very, very real future for the PS4. Still going to give Sony the benefit of the doubt because PSone, 2 and 3 were all awesome consoles.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

mamp

103. Posted:

Kingdom Hearts chain of memories, the card battle system was terrible (at least for me) and randomly generated rooms, I hate randomly generated environments because eventually you run into the same layouts. Also the story was not worth the gameplay, I should have youtubed it.

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

CrimsonMoonMist

104. Posted:

Never managing to get Aliens vs. Predator 2 running on my old first PC,
game's pretty amazing.

CrimsonMoonMist

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

105. Posted:

wasting my time playing too many terrible PS1 games during the NewWave 32-bit 3D generation.
Loved the PS1 during it's first year or two but after that for me it became a downwards spiral to Roger Rabbit hell. I wish i could retrieve the time i spent playing many of those lifeless primitive blocky' & bland stinkers. :P

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

106. Posted:

Playing AvP: Colonial Marines and not buying an Atari Jaguar with a working Jaguar CD for only $15...but eh I scored a JVC X'Eye that same day for only $15.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

BandG

107. Posted:

Buying the Wii Balance board when it came out for $90

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

108. Posted:

pntjr wrote:

Buying a Wii U and a Dreamcast.

These are two things I am proud of! =)

SphericalCrusher

Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

Fingeldor

109. Posted:

When I was 12-13, I had a Sega Genesis, not a SNES like all my [cool] friends.

Three days ago, my wife got me one for my birthday with an original copy of A Link to the Past. Happiness ensued. =D

3DS Friend: 3754-6858-1461
8-Bit Music by Scott Iblings
Miiverse: Bingly

3DS Friend Code: 3754-6858-1461 | Nintendo Network ID: Bingly

AuthorMessage

Ludicoloishome

110. Posted:

When i got my Wii back in late 07 the gamestop had 3 big nintendo titles Fire Emblem Radient Dawn, Super Paper Mario, Metroid prime 3 and Pokemon Battle Revolution my parents said i could pick two games of my choice. I picked the two i thought would stay high in price Paper Mario and Pokemon -_- i later got metroid but i'm afraid at 65$ Fire emblem will have to wait.

Ludicoloishome

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

111. Posted:

Ludicoloishome wrote:

When i got my Wii back in late 07 the gamestop had 3 big nintendo titles Fire Emblem Radient Dawn, Super Paper Mario, Metroid prime 3 and Pokemon Battle Revolution my parents said i could pick two games of my choice. I picked the two i thought would stay high in price Paper Mario and Pokemon -_- i later got metroid but i'm afraid at 65$ Fire emblem will have to wait.

I am suprised how far Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn shot up in price.

I got it for £20 new before Christmas in wrapper, and I could sell that for £40 now since it is still sealed! (Mine would be worth less since the back is in some foreign language.).
I want to open it and play it when I have more time though.

"No one said you could touch."