Forums

Topic: What's your biggest gaming regret?

Posts 101 to 111 of 111

alLabouTandroiD

Not making daddy buy all the great NES games we only rented instead of the bad NES games we bought and should only have rented.

no apple

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Gamer83

I don't usually have many regrets when making gaming purchases because I try to research very carefully before spending the money. That said, I pre-ordered a PS4 and I'm sticking with it despite being severely disappointed in its Gamescom showing. It might be a decision I regret if the console is nothing more than a niche indie machine in three years much the same way Vita is now, and at the moment, that seems a very, very real future for the PS4. Still going to give Sony the benefit of the doubt because PSone, 2 and 3 were all awesome consoles.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

mamp

Kingdom Hearts chain of memories, the card battle system was terrible (at least for me) and randomly generated rooms, I hate randomly generated environments because eventually you run into the same layouts. Also the story was not worth the gameplay, I should have youtubed it.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

CrimsonMoonMist

Never managing to get Aliens vs. Predator 2 running on my old first PC,
game's pretty amazing.

CrimsonMoonMist

WaveBoy7

wasting my time playing too many terrible PS1 games during the NewWave 32-bit 3D generation.
Loved the PS1 during it's first year or two but after that for me it became a downwards spiral to Roger Rabbit hell. I wish i could retrieve the time i spent playing many of those lifeless primitive blocky' & bland stinkers.

Edited on by WaveBoy7

Currently Playing: Donkey kong Country! - Virtual Console!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
Nintendo Network ID: WaveBoy777

RancidVomit86

Playing AvP: Colonial Marines and not buying an Atari Jaguar with a working Jaguar CD for only $15...but eh I scored a JVC X'Eye that same day for only $15.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

BandG

Buying the Wii Balance board when it came out for $90

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Fingeldor

When I was 12-13, I had a Sega Genesis, not a SNES like all my [cool] friends.

Three days ago, my wife got me one for my birthday with an original copy of A Link to the Past. Happiness ensued. =D

3DS Friend: 3754-6858-1461
Mario Maker Course ID: 63D7-0000-0024-5F62 (it's kinda hard...)
My Backloggery
8-Bit Music by Scott Iblings
Miiverse: Bingly

Nintendo Network ID: Bingly

Ludicoloishome

When i got my Wii back in late 07 the gamestop had 3 big nintendo titles Fire Emblem Radient Dawn, Super Paper Mario, Metroid prime 3 and Pokemon Battle Revolution my parents said i could pick two games of my choice. I picked the two i thought would stay high in price Paper Mario and Pokemon -_- i later got metroid but i'm afraid at 65$ Fire emblem will have to wait.

Ludicoloishome

FishieFish

Ludicoloishome wrote:

When i got my Wii back in late 07 the gamestop had 3 big nintendo titles Fire Emblem Radient Dawn, Super Paper Mario, Metroid prime 3 and Pokemon Battle Revolution my parents said i could pick two games of my choice. I picked the two i thought would stay high in price Paper Mario and Pokemon -_- i later got metroid but i'm afraid at 65$ Fire emblem will have to wait.

I am suprised how far Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn shot up in price.

I got it for £20 new before Christmas in wrapper, and I could sell that for £40 now since it is still sealed! (Mine would be worth less since the back is in some foreign language.).
I want to open it and play it when I have more time though.

"No one said you could touch."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic