Forums

Topic: What games do you have on pre-order?

Posts 101 to 120 of 150

HawkeyeWii

Only game I have pre-ordered right now is Arkham Knight for PS4.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

6ch6ris6

none. no need to preorder games

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

CanisWolfred

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)
Ace Combat: Assault Legacy+ (3DS)

...damnit, I was so close...so very close...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ralizah

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (because of the Day One FFXV demo code that comes with preorders)

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Jaz007

Batman: Arkham Knight -The Arkham games are some of my favorite of all time (including Origins), so I can't wait to see the series step into the new generation.

Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires -I loved Dynastyy Warriors 6: Empires, so all the features plus the power of the new generation and $50 price point is a must get for me.

Destiny Expansion pass -I'm loving Destiny and looking forward to the new content.

Jaz007

KryptoniteKrunch

Majora's Mask 3D for now but I'll be pre-ordering Codename S.T.E.A.M later this month. I'll also be pre-ordering Zelda U and Xenoblade X.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Jaz007

I just pre-order The Awakened Fate Ultimatum. I'm like the idea of being a god, and look forward to trying out a rougelike like it and the interactive story.

Jaz007

MoogleMuffins

Just three at the moment.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.

Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain (Collectors edition)

That's quite a small number for me, I usually have so many things pre ordered, I end up forgetting some of them then get surprised when they are delivered at my door.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

unrandomsam

None - I think the terms for the GTAV PC preorder are a joke which may prevent me from getting it at all (You get some amount over a million as a preorder bonus that seems like pay to win to me).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Jaz007

I just pre-ordered Dark Souls 2 for PS4. Never played a Souls game so I'm looking forward to it.

Jaz007

Tasuki

None. I don't preorder games, but that's cause I wait for games to go on sale to buy them.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TeeJay

Just Xenoblade Chronicles 3D at the moment.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

unrandomsam

Interestingly there is an article on MCV (That Nintendo Life likes quoting) about the positive change (Well they see it from the point of view of the retailers / publishers) but I see it from the point of view of a game that should bomb actually bombing.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/pre-order-crisis-looms-as-3-4m...

Zerodactyl

Splatoon + Yoshi's Wolly World at the moment.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

unrandomsam wrote:

but I see it from the point of view of a game that should bomb actually bombing.

What? That doesn't have anything to do with the article you linked, or even what you said before it. And I'm sure you didn't link the wrong article because that was the only part that was actually semi-relevent to this topic...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

unrandomsam

CanisWolfred wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

but I see it from the point of view of a game that should bomb actually bombing.

What? That doesn't have anything to do with the article you linked, or even what you said before it. And I'm sure you didn't link the wrong article because that was the only part that was actually semi-relevent to this topic...

People stop pre-ordering there has to be a reason for it.

It is a good thing for the same reasons the article thinks it is bad.

If it continues then it will be great.

CanisWolfred

I don't think it has to do with the quality of the games, the article specifically stated that people are either spending their money on "non-game related items" or simply waiting for sales. Those were a part of the survey, not conjecture. The article didn't even seem to paint it in a bad light, it was really matter-of-fact. The title called it a "crisis" instead of simply calling it a decline, but that was most likely click bait, possibly even forced on by the editor, since none of the body of the article reflected that at all.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DefHalan

Plus I am not even sure why there is such a negative view on Pre-Orders.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic