Forums

Topic: What Are Your Gaming Plans Over The Summer? (2010)

Posts 1 to 20 of 30

V8_Ninja

So, what do plan to play and buy over the Summer?

Personally, I'm first going to beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 before the end of June and then probably get Sin & Punishment Star Successor afterwords. During July I'll have a better income of money, so I plan to buy some games like Split/Second, Blur, and MegaMan Zero Collection. I'll also try and find some games that I've been looking for on older systems. Then I'll wait for Metroid: Other M before I do anymore game buying. And by the end of the Summer, I'll try to finish Split/Second, Blur, and M:OM (I probably will have already beaten S&PSS by then).

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

outrun2sp

Good topic

Finish Mario Galaxy 2 with all stars.
Get Monster Hunter only after ive done the above to give it good time.
Get Blur today and give it some time.
Playthrough Mass Effect 1 by the end of june so that im ready to get 2. it should be cheaper.
Play Bit Trip to try and do everything in it with perfect scores.
Play through Calling.
Get Gunblade / La Machineguns on WII quarter3.
Get Raiden Fighter Aces on 360 in august.

Edited on by outrun2sp

F Zero GX fan forever

Bloodysaber

Get all weapons and armor on Mhtri
Beat SMG2 with all stars
Finish LP2
Something else

MHTri
Name: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: Lance
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

Aviator

SMG2

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SpentAllMyTokens

Play thru all my old games I didn't get a chance to beat before I came to China (Metroid Prime Trilogy, Galaxy 1, etc.) Then, Galaxy 2 and Other M are on my list to beat before the Xmas game rush, along with breaks with my unbeaten VC games.

Before I get home it'll be DS gaming all the way - Finishing Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon SS, Spirit Tracks, Sonic Rush Adventure, and Henry Hatsworth.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Magi

More hours into Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Magi

Chucko

MH3
Metroid
SMG2
Various Valve games

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

irken004

MH TRI
Mario Galaxy 2
Phantasy Star 0
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Raylax

Pokémon Heartgold
Mario Galaxy 2
Pokémon Heartgold

Oh and Pokémon Heartgold.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

WiiPS2Guy

Early on it was going to be Metroid Other M, but since its pushed back I will probably pick up Mario Galaxy 2. I have been playing through the original again and its like whoah I just spent 3 hours on this game and did not realize it. So I feel Mario Galaxy would offer me the same type of gameplay I love. I will also be finishing up my RPG games over summer which are Persona 4, Lord of the Rings the Third Age, Phantasy Star lV and Breath of Fire 2. And I will probably play some Call of Duty online here and there.

Edited on by WiiPS2Guy

WiiPS2Guy

PolarBeer

I started the Mega Man Anniversary collection right when school was out, and I'm on six right now, so I hope to finish that soon. I'll finally beat Final Fantasy VIII, since I bought a PS3 and bought it on there. I hope to beat the God of War Trilogy and a few other PS3 games I've gotten. Other than that, I really need to play the copy of Lost Planet I bought for 360, because I was really considering the sequel. Might try the X series after I beat Anniversary?

Buying:
Metroid: Other M when it comes out.

Maybe Galaxy 2?
And Final Fantasy XIII, eventually, when I get a good deal on it(not worth $60).

"I'm making electricity, and you look like an ***hole." - Nikola Tesla to Thomas Edison

On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. 'Tis a very silly place.

Wildvine53

Over the summer I plan on completing Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'm also watching my little brother 3 days a week, and I plan on teaching him how to master Wii Sports Resort

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

zezhyrule

I have plans to complete FFIV. Anything else will happen when the time comes.
What am I buying? Well, I plan on getting a PS3, and with that, FFXIII. Don't know if it will be during summer though... I'm getting SMG2 for my Dad on Father's Day, and I have already pre-ordered Metriod: Other M.

If I do get a PS3, finally getting to beat FFIX comes with that.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

shingi_70

ME2
BioShock
NHL 2k8

Hopefully i get a wii.

Most of the time will be world cup watching with friends one the weekend and work in the evenings.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Masz52

I hope to get a 360 in July. Or maybe even sooner if I'm lucky. I doubt that though.

Monkey Island 2 SE was going to be a day one purchase for me but I'm not sure now since I'm trying to save every penny for a 360.

turtlelink

I will not do much Wii playing in July (mainly PS3 because i won't have my Wii )
So in July I should be playing M.A.G., Blur, and DB Raging Blast.
In August, the obvious Brawl, Some Other M, Galaxy 2, Twilight Princess, and Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Lets not forget D.I.Y. all summer long!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Birdman

I'm gonna try to play through the current gen games on my Backloggery (it's under the same name as my NL account), get and beat SMG 2 and flesh out my PS3 library (maybe).

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

BleachFan

By golly I have a lot of stuff!
1. Beat Mario Galaxy (1 )
2. Beat Chrono Trigger
3. Beat FFIV
4. Beat Pokemon SS
5. Beat Ace Attorney Investigations
6. Beat Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
7. Get Monster Hunter Tri
8. Get Mario Galaxy 2
9. Get Bit Trip Runner
10. Beat 7-9

I'm going to be more than busy...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

moomoo

All stars in Mario Galaxy 2
Finish Bioshock 2
Finish Metroid Prime Trilogy
Keep playing through Monster Hunter Tri
Get Sin and Punishment: Star Successor

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Modern_Legend

Repairing a broken dualshock control from the ground up
Just having fun online with my friends and random people in street fighter iv, modern warfare 2, warhawk and battlefield
Nothing really goal oriented except from the dualshock tbh...

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.