Forums

Topic: Vita Pics

Posts 61 to 66 of 66

Blaze

Corbs, did you get the Wi-Fi only version or the Wi-Fi + 3G Version?

Edit - Oh, I see now, Wi-Fi only.

Edited on by Blaze

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Corbs

Yeah, I wouldn't get any use out of the 3G model. Hell I barely carry my iPhone anymore.

Plain old gamer :)

Slapshot

6ch6ris6 wrote:

vita has some cool graphics but i think the 3ds is way better.

vita has nothing new...just better graphics and a touchscreen now and that weird touchpanel.

PS: i hate sony xD

Then don't troll!

Have fun Corbs! I can't wait until Feb rolls around and I can finally go pick mine up. The dang thing has been paid off for so long now and all I've got is a receipt to prove it!

Ridge Racer 5 for Vita is a new trial type thing that Namco is trying out. The game will retail much cheaper than full titles and it will receive a ton of DLC content to build the game to you liking. It still sounds whack, but the release copy that you buy isn't a full game intentionally.

Also, we'll see the real picture as EU/NA releases roll around, but Vita is looking to gain a tiered price point for it's games outside of Japan - meaning that the game's will be priced according to their content value: ex. Uncharted will likely be $45, but Little Deviants and Sound Shapes will likely be around $25-30. If this turns out true, I'll be investing in a lot more purchases than rentals and considering that Sony is already dropping their AAA PS3 games' down to Platinum price point just months after its release, I think this could actually be true.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Gamesake

Corbs wrote:

Untitled

Looks like they've all given up on making pocket sized handhelds.

Slapshot wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

vita has some cool graphics but i think the 3ds is way better.

vita has nothing new...just better graphics and a touchscreen now and that weird touchpanel.

PS: i hate sony xD

Then don't troll!

He's got a point. The PS Vita isn't trying to create a different gaming experience, it's hoping to reVITAlize the PS3. A big (maybe the biggest) Vita feature is the ability to play PS3 games. Which is cool if you happen to be a PS3tard, but at the end of the day you're still playing Call of Duty with dual analog sticks.

...in my pants.

Colors

@Gamesake
PS3tard? Really? >.>
And what's so important about a different gaming experience? Some people just like playing fun games on the go. A new handheld doesn't need to have a new gimmick like glasses-free 3D to be good and worth paying for.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

HandheldGuru97

Gamesake wrote:

Looks like they've all given up on making pocket sized handhelds.

http://img.engadget.com/common/images/3060000000046477.JPG?0....
If you want pocket size this is the way to go

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.