Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 00:54 BST
I sold my Gamecube for the outrageously low price of about $10 (incl. the Gameboy player) and bought a 1600 points card. I downloaded the car packs for 1200 points, and then noticed that Road America was only 100 points. This leaved me with 300 points, not enough to get Twin Ring, however. I noticed that there was a Peugeot left to download for only 50 points, so I got it. Now I won't have to buy the Platinum Edition.
Edited on Mon 19th October, 2009 @ 01:15 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 01:55 BST
I don't really follow your logic there lol
De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty SouthEste guerrero latino es representa'oMuero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillaoY tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown
3. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 03:28 BST
1. I wasn't using my Gamecube for anything; selling it online would be too much trouble; a garage sale wouldn't be worth it.2. I downloaded all three car packs (400 points each) and Road America (100 points), for a total of 1300 points. Twin Ring Motegi was 400 points, so I couldn't get it (I couldn't care less anyway). I noticed there was a Peugeot Le Mans car for only 50 points, so I got it.
That explain it?
4. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 04:02 BST
That explains everything, except the "Now I won't have to buy the Platinum Edition." part lol
Anyway, check what's available for the other games you own... starting tomorrow, Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode will be discounted for a week, and next week will be Fable 2 Pub Games... you just signed up for LIVE, if you did it from your console, you got a 1 month free Gold subscription, so you have access to the deals.
5. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 04:37 BST
I couldn't care less about RE or Fable. My sister's played Fable before, but I don't know whether she'd be interested.
I only wanted XBL so I could get the DLC for my games. That's it.
Regarding the Platinum Edition, I was considering getting it, but now won't bother since I've already downloaded most of it. The only cars I'd get from it would be a few of no interest to me.
Edited on Mon 19th October, 2009 @ 05:18 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox