Forums

Topic: Trophies = Spoilers?

Posts 21 to 23 of 23

Luigi-la-bouncy

That's a cool badge Slapshot 83. How did you get that may I ask?

I myself really like getting trophies, that little ping and trophy appearing on your screen is always nice. However, I do not really go out of my way to get them unless it's something fun that adds to the game, like slappy's example of Mirror's Edge. I don't have any platinum trophies, I would like to get one but there always seems to be one trophy on the list, where I think "sod it I'm not doing that..."

I know some people who play games like Hannah Montana just to get the easy trophies. I'm not that sad.

Luigi-la-bouncy

Slapshot

@Luigi..... please dont play Hannah Montana lol. But yes, some trophies do require dumb things wich is why I have a lot of games with no platinums. If Im enjoying it I will go for it, but otherwise, its a no go.

Head over the playstation.com and sign in and you will click on Portable ID. I copied it and then uploaded it to photobucket.com then added it here. Im not sure how to just get the URL to work you get from Sonys site.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

mnementh

thanks for all the responses. The game that I was talking about was Dead Space. Great game that I really enjoyed.

There were a couple of spoilers there.. one told me that someone will do something to me, and in the end I guessed wrong - twice or three times actually, so it didn't ruin it. it wasn't a big deal and didn't ruin the enjoyment, but it did surprise me that they didn't have ??? over the episodes' trophies (you get a trophy after every episode - a total of 12 of them).

So ends a saga older than time itself.
The World's oldest and fiercest army has been led to victory, and a lost generation
is delivered from its fear of extinction. As the sun sets over the
field of conflict the dinosaurs disperse, hoping never to set foot
in this place a...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.