Forums

Topic: Transformers: War for Cybertron coming to XBOX 360, PS3 and PC

Posts 1 to 20 of 24

Bass_X0

http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64957

Just got the new Game informer Today and Didn't think much till I looked at the top corner.

"Transformers: War For Cybertron, A six page exclusive review. PG 48"

And Holy hell we are getting a new TF game!

Sad part is it's not tied to any continuity. As the name suggests it's pretty much War Within but the Video Games on telling it seems. It's taking cues from Gears of war as a 3rd Person over the shoulder shooter. Will have a Autobot and Decepticon Campaign. They keeping quiet on Multiplayer but it will have some sort of Online modes. Like the Armada game you will be able to choose which bot you want for a mission but the other bots not chosen will be your teams AI. Enemies will drop weapons which is interchangeable. And like the movie games we won't be confined to land vehicles only. And transforming plays a good deal into gameplay.

Not a lot of vehicle mode pics, about the only one is Megatrons which has him as a less pointy version of Animateds Cybertron mode though he looks more tankish than flight capable. Most bots seem a mix between G1 and War Within with a few more influences here and there. Prime looks like they took the War Within model and just added his normal dual windows, Megatron is a more angular version of Classics (Gun) robot mode. I see an Ironhide which looks very slimmed down almost like a red Kup. I see a bot that I'm guessing is Blitzwing (closely based on his Animated form) holding a giant spiked mace weapon. Soundwave is ... well Soundwave. Like every other Con in here he is a tad sharp around the edges but He retains his classic head, chest and shoulder weapon. Another Bot is shown fighting Prime (who is holding a giant dual bladed axe) in what looks like a CR facility or holding cells in the background)

Check the link and scroll down for images.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

irken004

EDIT: Doesn't this belong in my Transformers Fan Club thread? :3

Edited on by irken004

Bass_X0

wasn't aware there was one

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

RandomWiiPlayer

This game has some serious potential. But it IS Activision. The only things they have ever done right are Jedi Knight and Call of Duty.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

RandomWiiPlayer

Well this is specifically about this upcoming game, not the franchise in general. I think it is fine here, but it isn't up to me.

The Game.

irken004

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Well this is specifically about this upcoming game, not the franchise in general. I think it is fine here, but it isn't up to me.

True, i think it'll be fine.

RandomWiiPlayer

I can't tell, are they crappy screenshots or concept art?

The Game.

irken004

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

I can't tell, are they crappy screenshots or concept art?

Magazine scans. The first video will be on Spike tv channel tonight

JTC-Pingas

irken004 wrote:

/me doesn't have a PS3, 360, or powerful PC

/me doesn't have a PS3 or 360, but DOES have a good PC.

JTC-Pingas

irken004

Konata wrote:

irken004 wrote:

/me doesn't have a PS3, 360, or powerful PC

/me doesn't have a PS3 or 360, but DOES have a good PC.

/me is jealous

M00se

OPTIMUS PRIME HAS TO BE A TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GAMES GONNA SUCK boatzzz!!

Edited on by theblackdragon

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

shingi_70

BB+Thrilla wrote:

dude it takes place before they ever went to earth so it makes sense for no trucks. If you want trucks get the awesome transformers ds autobots version.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Odnetnin

shingi_70 wrote:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

dude it takes place before they ever went to earth so it makes sense for no trucks. If you want trucks get the awesome transformers ds autobots version.

My freaking sentiments exactly!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.