Forums

Topic: Tommoro I might be getting an xbox 360.

Posts 61 to 76 of 76

TheBaconator

pogocoop wrote:

Well, Bought A Pelican brand, Contoller with a cord off ebay, Hope it gets here soon. Also, I'm hopefully winning and auction on a banjo and kazooie nuts and bolts, Bundled with Vivia Pinata. I liked the previous Banjo and Kazooie games, But I hear this one got some negitivaty for not being like the other games. Did I make the right choice?

The new Banjo is a great game. The only way you can't enjoy is if you either hate Banjo and Kazooie games or aren't very good at creating the vehicles. It can be frustrating at times when you're about to win a race and you take a sharp turn and your entire vehicle tips and falls appart. The multiplayer is also very good though not many people play online anymore. The achievments are also fun to get. Last it has one of the best mini-games ever, "Klungo Sssavesss te' World"

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Pogocoop

MY controller will be here soon What are some good downloadable games?

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

the_shpydar

@pogo
There are A LOT. But really depends on what kind of games you like.

Just for starters, there's the Monkey Island remakes if you like classic adventure point-and-clicks; Shadow Complex if you like Super Metroid-style games; Braid and Limbo for new innovative platformers, and a whole mess of classic arcade games and remixes; not to mention Game Room, which features tons of Atari 2600, Intellivision and more classic Arcade games/

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Pogocoop

Okay, Thanks,

My controller got here today! Its wired, And I was just wondering, How do I get it to work ._.

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Pogocoop

I did, Nothing happened, When I plugged it into my computor it overloaded the port.. So I suppose it dosn't work... >

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Ravage

That... is sketchy.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

the_shpydar

Weird. Did you plug it in to the 360, then press the Guide button (the big center button with an X on it) on the controller (hold it down for a second or two) to turn it on?

Is it a third party controller? If so, what brand is it or can you post a picture of it? Also, did you get the controller second-hand? It may just be a busted controller. Weird that it overloaded your computer port, but depending on your computer and the controller, the computer's USB port may have just gotten confused.

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Pogocoop

the shpydar wrote:

Weird. Did you plug it in to the 360, then press the Guide button (the big center button with an X on it) on the controller (hold it down for a second or two) to turn it on?

Is it a third party controller? If so, what brand is it or can you post a picture of it? Also, did you get the controller second-hand? It may just be a busted controller. Weird that it overloaded your computer port, but depending on your computer and the controller, the computer's USB port may have just gotten confused.

I pluged it in and tryed to turn it on but nothing happened, Yes it is third party, Its Pelican brand, I can't post pics, My mom has the digital camera and shes in californa And yes, It is used, I think I'll get a refund from the ebay seller, 90% sure its broken :/

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Tasuki

pogocoop wrote:

the+shpydar wrote:

I pluged it in and tryed to turn it on but nothing happened, Yes it is third party, Its Pelican brand, I can't post pics, My mom has the digital camera and shes in californa And yes, It is used, I think I'll get a refund from the ebay seller, 90% sure its broken :/

Just to go Gamestop or Bestbuy or some other retailer and by the controller. That way you dont have to deal with the hassle of an Ebay return. And also stay away from third party controllers.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

Does sound like it's broken, unless it's a problem with the 360 itself. But honestly, even with all the reports of 360-problems, i've never heard of a controller related problem, so i'd be more suspicious of the controller. Do you know anyone else with a 360 so you could test it on their system? If not, i'd say just try for a refund and look for a new (not used) controller if you can afford one.

The Shpydarloggery

Pogocoop

the shpydar wrote:

Does sound like it's broken, unless it's a problem with the 360 itself. But honestly, even with all the reports of 360-problems, i've never heard of a controller related problem, so i'd be more suspicious of the controller. Do you know anyone else with a 360 so you could test it on their system? If not, i'd say just try for a refund and look for a new (not used) controller if you can afford one.

My freind says its cursed :/ So he won't let me try it... Ah well, I'll just take it back and try getting a corded controller when we go to town in 2 days :/

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Pogocoop

I got a working controller today Back to banjo and Kazooie!

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Ravage

Haha, I gotta get that game sometime; I'm just afraid I will be disappointed...

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Pogocoop

Ravage wrote:

Haha, I gotta get that game sometime; I'm just afraid I will be disappointed...

I must admit, It nothing like any other banjo and kazooir game. But it is great

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

ShadowFlame76

1. Raiden IV
2. Super Street Fighter IV
3. Darksiders
4. Bayonetta
5. Dante's Inferno
6. Dead Space (ok it is a 3rd person "shooter" but ya got to at least play it)

ShadowFlame76

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.