Forums

Topic: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Xbox One / PlayStation 4) - Jan 28 2014

Posts 1 to 20 of 36

shingi_70

Untitled

Wii U am cry?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

Don't worry, they'd screw it up and force Wii U owners to pay more because reasons.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

That game is only benefitical to those who refuse to buy the game cheap on 360, PS3 and PC.
But... if a PS4/Xbox One user is in a dry spell for games then they will buy this game.
Square Enix better not charge 60 bucks!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

ThePirateCaptain

This seems like one of the worst re-releases of any game ever. Because all the game was missing was more realistic hair physics, not to mention the rustling bushes.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Wheeler

Nice. An old game that people already played on their system. PS4 and Xbox One needs more ports.

Wheeler

Blast

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Nice. An old game that people already played on their system. PS4 and Xbox One needs more ports.

@ShadowFox254 They are also getting Injustice again... I still wish Tomb Raider was coming to Wii U....

Master of the Hype Train

Wheeler

Blastoise-san wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@ShadowFox254 They are also getting Injustice again... I still wish Tomb Raider was coming to Wii U....

SE would make you pay more than the other versions.

Wheeler

Blast

@ShadowFox254 I bet the game costs 60 bucks. Lol

Master of the Hype Train

Wheeler

^The game was like $10 on Steam's Autumn Sale.

Wheeler

irken004

Got it for free on PC when I upgraded my graphics card, if I didn't have it already on there then I'd grab this edition. The hair effect is pretty fun

rallydefault

I already played this game on PC with the TressFX (it is kind cool ... for the first five minutes lol), but does anybody know exactly what all the DLC includes?

rallydefault

shingi_70

Despite the game coming out already on older systems it ays a lot that the Xbox One and PS4 got this Tomb Raider port so quickly. Its also rumored not be the only port coming out with expectations to see the Arkham Collection, The Bioshock collection, and probably ports of the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series.

Deus Ex Human Revolution was released on August of 2011. The Wii U port was announced in march of 2013 18 months after the game had been released for all the other consoles. The game was supposed to come out two months Later for the Wii U, but was delayed till October making it 26 months over two years since the game came out. It didn't help the game was going to flop due to being so close to games that align with Nintendo's taste more.

The new consoles are getting ports of next gene games much earlier. Tomb Raider will come out for the Xbone/PS4 in less than less than a year, and it will only have been six months when Rayman legends comes out in February. (the irony)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Phatosaurus

So it's just the PC version ported over and at full price?

Nope, not buying it.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

Ralizah

Hah! Got the game for $10 in the Steam Summer Sale. I bet it doesn't look any better on the PS4 than it does on the PC, either!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

AlexSays

Yeah already have this for my almighty PC anyways

But I'll probably Redbox it just to see how nice it looks. lol

AlexSays

Knux

Oh eff, and I bought Tomb Raider for my Xbox 360 like only a few months ago!

Knux

irken004

rallydefault wrote:

I already played this game on PC with the TressFX (it is kind cool ... for the first five minutes lol), but does anybody know exactly what all the DLC includes?

Probably all the multiplayer dlc. Sadly there weren't any singleplayer dlc other than a few wardrobe outfits I believe.

rallydefault

irken004 wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

Probably all the multiplayer dlc. Sadly there weren't any singleplayer dlc other than a few wardrobe outfits I believe.

I thought so, though I did see mention of some sort of single player tomb addition through DLC. Does anybody know if that is true? I dearly loved the game on PC, so I am considering this.

rallydefault

Splat

I will just stick with my PS3 version but loved the game.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

rallydefault

Kodeen wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

irken004 wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

I thought so, though I did see mention of some sort of single player tomb addition through DLC. Does anybody know if that is true? I dearly loved the game on PC, so I am considering this.

The only single-player DLC that was released was a skin pack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_Raider_(2013_video_game)#Do...

Well in that case, it's probably not worth the purchase. Too bad

rallydefault

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.