Other Gaming Forum

Topic: TitanFall is officially trash

Showing 41 to 60 of 76

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

41. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

If you have an issue with the mods' editing, feel free to use the Contact Form and dragon will help you with your questions

Hilarious. Your link is 404ed. Can I get a proper link, please?

Edited on by TingLz

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
TingLzAdmin

TingLz

42. Posted:

Fixed now Klim. Sorry about that

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Oragami

Oragami

43. Posted:

@Klimbatize Alright.. let's get one thing straight here: Your post was super insulting. I know other people had super insulting points too, but yours one one of the worst.
That being said, I didn't single you out. This is what I reported:

Aviator wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

When I first saw the game last year I thought it could be interesting but my expectations have disappeared long ago.

The more I see of it, the more I never want to play it.

Would buy it in a heartbeat if it came out on PS4.

Will you start placing your Official Trash stickers on game boxes Scar?

I'm sure the world really cares what you think about the game.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

...your opinion is not only false but it's unproductive.

Klimbatize wrote:

Untitled

Reala wrote:

Well there you have it, scar said it that puts it beyond reasonable doubt there is no question now; its official not opinion but cold hard fact, anyone that thinks otherwise if I understand my scar logic right your a drunk and/or idiot, love it; its like we're blessed to be able to read the sobering and enlightened comments of another being; one that's logic is so far removed from our own understanding its unfathomable, yes we are truly blessed.... and baffled.

They were all over the line and rude.
I agree that he should have left messages on all of those posts.
Oh, and which of my friends should be moderated? Last time I checked you guys were being rude while SCAR was taking every hit like a champ, so don't act like a victim, you are still part of the problem.

I'm back into the Pokémon series.
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

44. Posted:

@Oragami Dude, you misunderstood. Aviator said "Will you start placing your Official Trash stickers on game boxes Scar?" and then I made that picture. I wasn't calling SCAR trash. I was making a mock up of what his "Stamp of Disapproval" would look like. I do not think SCAR is trash. In fact, I have defended him in other threads when people pile on and try to bash logic into his head.

And the friends comment was directed towards Lz and how he moderates his friends differently. Usually it isn't too egregious, but when it makes me look like I'm insulting SCAR, a guy who I have said before people need to STOP insulting, I don't dig it.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

45. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

@Oragami Dude, you misunderstood. Aviator said "Will you start placing your Official Trash stickers on game boxes Scar?" and then I made that picture. I wasn't calling SCAR trash. I was making a mock up of what his "Stamp of Approval" would look like. I do not think SCAR is trash. In fact, I have defended him in other threads when people pile on and try to bash logic into his head.

I guess people got confused because they weren't on the same page I just thought that you were parodying Nintendo's seal of quality found it quite funny too.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

46. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

@Oragami Dude, you misunderstood. Aviator said "Will you start placing your Official Trash stickers on game boxes Scar?" and then I made that picture. I wasn't calling SCAR trash. I was making a mock up of what his "Stamp of Approval" would look like. I do not think SCAR is trash. In fact, I have defended him in other threads when people pile on and try to bash logic into his head.

I guess people got confused because they weren't on the same page I just thought that you were parodying Nintendo's seal of quality found it quite funny too.

I was.

And I purposely made it look like trash because it seemed fitting. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I have no photoshop skills. Nothing to do with that at all...

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Oragami

Oragami

47. Posted:

@Klimbatize Sorry I misunderstood. I still think it is a bit misleading, but I understand what you are saying.

I'm back into the Pokémon series.
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

48. Posted:

Blast wrote:

For such a hyped up game... you'd think it wouldn't fade into obscurity as fast as it did. I got nothing against Titanfall, by the way.

It hasn't fallen into obscurity. There's alot of people playing it, actually, but that doesn't change it from being a fundamentally and mechanically flawed game.

The concept of this game is MUCH better than CoD or Battlefield, IMO, but the actual game is flawed.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

49. Posted:

@klimbaltize
Gracias.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

50. Posted:

I should have put "SCAR392's Stamp of Disapproval" on it or something.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

51. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

I should have put "SCAR392's Stamp of Disapproval" on it or something.

Ya. I think the wording was just a bit off. The wording made it seem like I was being "deemed trash".

I guess it's being a bit harsh, by calling TitanFall complete garbage, but it just doesn't work. It's an idea that didn't really pan out well, IMO.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

52. Posted:

That's what I get for taking a whopping two minutes to put the thing together.

EDIT: Spent another minute on it. This is much better:

Untitled

You should start of all threads with a similar theme as this with your "Officially Trash" seal.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

53. Posted:

^But then it'll be overused and completely worthless like the Nintendo's seal of approval. I think he should save it for the really bad stuff, like the next call of dudebro or that Wolfenstein game that's coming out.

...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...

I am the Wolf...Red
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
odd69

odd69

54. Posted:

LOL i understand why NL has gone downhill. I haven't played titanfall, but i am already sick of people telling me my console is s*** because i dont have it....

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

55. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

^But then it'll be overused and completely worthless like the Nintendo's seal of approval. I think he should save it for the really bad stuff, like the next call of dudebro or that Wolfenstein game that's coming out.

I have no idea why anyone is excited about new Wolfenstein. It reeks of mediocrity.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Vincent294

Vincent294

56. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

That's what I get for taking a whopping two minutes to put the thing together.

EDIT: Spent another minute on it. This is much better:

Untitled

You should start of all threads with a similar theme as this with your "Officially Trash" seal.

Needs to have a rating too with the following reasons: overly cliche, broken as hell, or something else. That would be hilarious. You & Scar could start bluntly reviewing games in the funniest, most straight up way possible.

Vincent294

Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

57. Posted:

odd69 wrote:

LOL i understand why NL has gone downhill. I haven't played titanfall, but i am already sick of people telling me my console is s*** because i dont have it....

could you elaborate please? I sincerely didn't understand very well after "console"

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Nintendo_Ninja

Nintendo_Ninja

58. Posted:

The whole game seemed over hyped and over rated from the start. If a game is only online for a console, it needs way more features and updates then what it has currently. I despise EA. The only way they can redeem themselves in my eyes is with Battlefront 3.

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840
Guild Wars 2: Ninja12345

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

59. Posted:

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

The whole game seemed over hyped and over rated from the start. If a game is only online for a console, it needs way more features and updates then what it has currently. I despise EA. The only way they can redeem themselves in my eyes is with Battlefront 3.

You do realize its an EA partners he meaning they had little to no input. Hell respawn went over budget and EA was going to let the project die until Microsoft came in with the money trucks.

Funny how this is the first non cryisis EA partners game that did well..

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

60. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

^But then it'll be overused and completely worthless like the Nintendo's seal of approval. I think he should save it for the really bad stuff, like the next call of dudebro or that Wolfenstein game that's coming out.

I have no idea why anyone is excited about new Wolfenstein. It reeks of mediocrity.

Its being made by key members of the team who made the Ridsick games and the first darkness game. Plus Nazis in the 1960s is too awesome.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70