Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,526

irken004

zezhyrule wrote:

4GB? I've already used over 60GB on my 120GB PS3 and I just got it half a year ago

Well you probably downloaded lots of stuff too though, like PSN content and DLC right?

zezhyrule

Well, I only have like 4 PSN and 2 PSone games and they're all pretty small. Not DLC much yet. ...I don't really know why half the space is gone already :/

But I wouldn't recommend skipping out on XBLA, I hear they're lots of great games on there.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

irken004

zezhyrule wrote:

But I wouldn't recommend skipping out on XBLA, I hear they're lots of great games on there.

Agreed, and if I need more space I can use one of my flash drives to store XBLA games.

The_Fox

zezhyrule wrote:

Well, I only have like 4 PSN and 2 PSone games and they're all pretty small. Not DLC much yet. ...I don't really know why half the space is gone already :/

Doesn't the PS3 require you to install all games (by which I mean retail games) on the hard drive? That eats up space pretty quickly.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

zezhyrule

@The Fox: Oh yeah that's true, most of the games I have require around a 1000MB install, though some range from KB to GB. And then some games don't require an install, but it seems they run faster when you do.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Ravage

irken004 wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Agreed, and if I need more space I can use one of my flash drives to store XBLA games.

Xbox only supports up to 8 GB? Might want to look into that. I do not believe you can play most online games with just a 4GB hard drive though...

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

irken004

Ravage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Xbox only supports up to 8 GB? Might want to look into that. I do not believe you can play most online games with just a 4GB hard drive though...

I think it supports up to 16 GB flash drives, and I only plan to play mainly single player games anyway...

RandomWiiPlayer

The Fox wrote:

Anybody try the Bulletstorm demo? I thought it pretty sweet, personally.

I just downloaded it and I think it's a really good game. Yeah, it's only one mission but it's an awesome one. I can't wait for it to come out.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

BleachFan

...So I just got Mass Effect...

>.>
<.<

Crickets chirping

I just got my Xbox a few months ago, so I'm a tad behind the gaming community.

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

The_Fox

@BleachFan
Great choice! The Mass Effect series is superb.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

skyerunner23

@BleachFan
Your not alone i just picked up Mass Effect 2 today and im just getting to Dead Space 2 so im gunna be busy

psn: Skyerunner

Slapshot

@irken... you can get a HD pretty cheap on Ebay if you do buy the 4gb 360, but be warned, there are a lot of game that you can't play until you do upgrade your HD. Halo Reach being one of the major ones.

http://n4g.com/news/699701/peter-molyneux-interested-in-ps3-u...

This news just broke so I'm sure you guys haven't seen it yet. Peter Molyneux is interested in PS3. Some Sony fans of course are overwhelmed with excitement, while I for one think he needs to stay at Microsoft exclusively. Microsoft can't afford to loose another exclusive developer or there will be little reason to buy Microsoft's succeeding console. This could be a drastic blow to Microsoft, and I don't want to see it happen.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Magi

BleachFan888 wrote:

...So I just got Mass Effect...

Don't feel too bad. I think I've only completed the first chapter and have 1/49 achievements. Played it when I first bought it (a year or so ago) for an hour-ish. It's not that it's bad, I just moved on to other things pretty quickly.

Magi

Knux

I have been playing Super Meat Boy, and this game is [CENSORED] hard but awesome. Some of the Minus levels are [CENSORED] impossible. I am on the sixth and last light world, and I have already completed the first two dark worlds.

BTW, I cannot remember if I posted this before or not, but my XBL gamertag is Kuncukles 1990. I have Left 4 Dead, Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, a TON of XBLA games, and too many other games to list here. If you want to play online, just send me an invite.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

skyerunner23

I just bought Final Fantasy 13 and im wondering what im getting myself into length wise can someone tell me how long this game is?

psn: Skyerunner

The_Fox

@Hyper Knuckles
Yeah, Super Meat Boy is hella hard. I still haven't managed to completely finish it.

@Sumba 9763
Well, with RPGs it always varies a little based on how many side quests and the like that you do, but it should last 40-50 hours.

-President John Adams

OldBoy

Just got to say that Need for Speed :Hot pursuit was awesome. Just finished getting gold on all races and I've enjoyed every minute. I hope EA continue using Criterion for their NFS games. At least if it has that on the box it's sure to sell even though we all know it's Burnout underneath. Top , top racer ,best I've played since Burnout 2.
On another note anyone here tried Nailed yet? I loved Pure and this seems similar, I am tempted to get it but have heard mixed reviews.

What's this bit for again?

Dezner

YAY! Red Rings! My favorite color!

I occasionally get them if I play for quite a while, turn it off, and turn it back on within 15-30 minutes (probably just needs to cool off), but I haven't used it for about 3-4 days and got it right away earlier tonight. Sounds like a sign to me!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

The_Fox

@Dezner
That sucks.

Do you still have it under warranty? That would be the only positive in this situation.

-President John Adams

Dezner

The Fox wrote:

@Dezner
That sucks.

Do you still have it under warranty? That would be the only positive in this situation.

Sadly, no. My friend gave it to me around May 2009, it was his "backup" system that he had replaced the disc drive himself. (I think any warranty is void if the sticker is broken, which makes sense) It's definitely an old model, without an HDMI port and came with the 20GB hard drive. But really, considering its age, it gave me almost two years of good use with little to no problem. Sad thing is, I just got a 250GB hard drive this past December for $50. I wonder if finally getting a PS3 during Christmas had something to do with a little console jealousy, leading to red ring death somehow, haha.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.