Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

outrun2sp

981. Posted:

So many great games coming out on 360 in a couple of weeks.

Deathsmiles released by Rising star games
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Muchi Muchi Pork and Pink Sweets
Hard Corps uprising.

Gonna be an expensive month............

F Zero GX fan forever

AuthorMessage

Magi

982. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

I'm asking for a 360 for my Birthday in March. Wish me luck Untitled

Good luck!

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

irken004

983. Posted:

@Ravage I'm just asking for the 4GB "slim" 360, since it's so cheap and I'd just use it mostly for singleplayer games.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

984. Posted:

4GB? I've already used over 60GB on my 120GB PS3 and I just got it half a year ago :O

I'd recommend to get higher, but have no idea what increments the x360 has with HDD space.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

irken004

985. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

4GB? I've already used over 60GB on my 120GB PS3 and I just got it half a year ago :O

Well you probably downloaded lots of stuff too though, like PSN content and DLC right?

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

986. Posted:

Well, I only have like 4 PSN and 2 PSone games and they're all pretty small. Not DLC much yet. ...I don't really know why half the space is gone already :/

But I wouldn't recommend skipping out on XBLA, I hear they're lots of great games on there.

AuthorMessage

irken004

987. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

But I wouldn't recommend skipping out on XBLA, I hear they're lots of great games on there.

Agreed, and if I need more space I can use one of my flash drives to store XBLA games.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

988. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Well, I only have like 4 PSN and 2 PSone games and they're all pretty small. Not DLC much yet. ...I don't really know why half the space is gone already :/

Doesn't the PS3 require you to install all games (by which I mean retail games) on the hard drive? That eats up space pretty quickly.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

989. Posted:

@The Fox: Oh yeah that's true, most of the games I have require around a 1000MB install, though some range from KB to GB. And then some games don't require an install, but it seems they run faster when you do.

Edited on by zezhyrule

AuthorMessage

Ravage

990. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Agreed, and if I need more space I can use one of my flash drives to store XBLA games.

Xbox only supports up to 8 GB? Might want to look into that. I do not believe you can play most online games with just a 4GB hard drive though...

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

irken004

991. Posted:

Ravage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Xbox only supports up to 8 GB? Might want to look into that. I do not believe you can play most online games with just a 4GB hard drive though...

I think it supports up to 16 GB flash drives, and I only plan to play mainly single player games anyway...

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

992. Posted:

The Fox wrote:

Anybody try the Bulletstorm demo? I thought it pretty sweet, personally.

I just downloaded it and I think it's a really good game. Yeah, it's only one mission but it's an awesome one. I can't wait for it to come out.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

993. Posted:

...So I just got Mass Effect...

>.>
<.<

Crickets chirping

I just got my Xbox a few months ago, so I'm a tad behind the gaming community. :P

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

994. Posted:

@BleachFan
Great choice! The Mass Effect series is superb.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

skyerunner23

995. Posted:

@BleachFan
Your not alone i just picked up Mass Effect 2 today and im just getting to Dead Space 2 so im gunna be busy

psn: Skyerunner

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

996. Posted:

@irken... you can get a HD pretty cheap on Ebay if you do buy the 4gb 360, but be warned, there are a lot of game that you can't play until you do upgrade your HD. Halo Reach being one of the major ones.

http://n4g.com/news/699701/peter-molyneux-interested-in-ps3-u...

This news just broke so I'm sure you guys haven't seen it yet. Peter Molyneux is interested in PS3. Some Sony fans of course are overwhelmed with excitement, while I for one think he needs to stay at Microsoft exclusively. Microsoft can't afford to loose another exclusive developer or there will be little reason to buy Microsoft's succeeding console. This could be a drastic blow to Microsoft, and I don't want to see it happen.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

Magi

997. Posted:

BleachFan888 wrote:

...So I just got Mass Effect...

Don't feel too bad. I think I've only completed the first chapter and have 1/49 achievements. Played it when I first bought it (a year or so ago) for an hour-ish. It's not that it's bad, I just moved on to other things pretty quickly.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Knux

998. Posted:

I have been playing Super Meat Boy, and this game is [CENSORED] hard but awesome. Some of the Minus levels are [CENSORED] impossible. I am on the sixth and last light world, and I have already completed the first two dark worlds. :D

BTW, I cannot remember if I posted this before or not, but my XBL gamertag is Kuncukles 1990. I have Left 4 Dead, Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, a TON of XBLA games, and too many other games to list here. If you want to play online, just send me an invite.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

skyerunner23

999. Posted:

I just bought Final Fantasy 13 and im wondering what im getting myself into length wise can someone tell me how long this game is?

psn: Skyerunner

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

1,000. Posted:

@Hyper Knuckles
Yeah, Super Meat Boy is hella hard. I still haven't managed to completely finish it.

@Sumba 9763
Well, with RPGs it always varies a little based on how many side quests and the like that you do, but it should last 40-50 hours.

-President John Adams